PainMed. L. Ankle Constant;
Headache
Med. L. Ankle Constant;
Medial L. Knee pain w/ stepping;
Headache

Physio
  • Ankle
    • Stretch Routine - Inversion, Eversion, Planter, Dorsi 20 sec x 3 Sets;
    • Strength Routine - Resisted Inversion, Eversion, Planter, Dorsi 10 x 3 Sets with yoga band; Standing Soleus Stretch 20 sec x 2
    • Everyday Routine - Standing Soleus Stretch, Ankle mobilization, 20 sec x 2; Plantar Arch Raise 5-10sec x 2-5 sets multiple times throughout day.
  • Hip
    • Stretch Routine - 90/90's, horizontal tree pose, 5/20sec hold x 3 sets;
    • Strength Routine - Hip Flexor Stretch 20sec, Strengthen 20sec x 3 Sets. 5lb weight; Hip abduction 8-15 x 3 Sets
Other Resources

Last edited:

Nelliel

Guardian from Canada
October 2nd
Physio - Ankle Strengthening

Physio
Left Ankle most problematic today sore around the joint feels like it's not quite in the right spot. Muscle pain diagonal across the shin to side of calf.

Energy
Low took a 2hr nap 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Headache continued from yesterday. Didn't do much of anything today still unmotivated and generally apathetic to doing anything.

Anxiety
Attempted illegal entry by realtor today. Buyer said they're going to buy. Ate my stress in the form of an entire pumpkin pie.

Nelliel

Guardian from Canada
Oct 3
Physio

Ankle Stretch & Everyday Routine
R. Ankle Impinged, sore all day more when dorsi motions. R. Knee Sore when applying weight, stabby pressure. L. Ankle Achilles tight/sore during stretches. R. Hip Sore when walking.

Exercise
Vitality Day 1 Level 3

Anxiety
OK until the evening I guess. Found a place I liked today but its tenanted so the person there is in the same pickle as myself. I should have put together my document package for my broker but went to bed instead woke up after sleeping about an hour. Wide awake with anxiety.

Nelliel

Guardian from Canada
Its been a while trying to get back on track I gained an absurd amount of weight this year all that fits are tracks and t's. It seemed to escalate when I started on ant depressants and I was steadily gaining 5 pounds a month till I was up 20lbs. I've been trying to be more mindful and have halted the weight gain at 170lbs but my.body is unrecognizable to me.

Right now I'm focusing on eating healthy, staying hudrated and walking daily plus some light exercises

Today I went for 2 25min walks
Drank 2.2L
Did the Ladybug daily work out
Had a healthy lunch and dinner and an OK breakfast.