Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Good Afternoon gorgeous and thank you @Fremen @Mianevem @TopNotch @Fitato @JCU @Anek
It is indeed better after a few application of Voltaren Gel ^^

Streak:
langfr-220px-31_-_Rob_Zombie.svg.png

Have a nice day!

Froud

I am relieved to see that your rough day stayed at just that and that you're doing better today.
Thank you dear :)
I have been worse. It is just that I am somewhat not souple about what I have planned. It is like my agenda is carved into Carrare's marble and nothing can be moved any more ^^.
Last minute changes or delays make me bug.
But I am unbreakable.

Thank you @motionaction ;)

I will hit the gym later on today.

Cherrio!

Froud

Thank you @Fitato I homegymed in the end because of a tight schedule.

So yesterday:
Today:

I hope you a wonderful weekend. Do not forget, you are awesome!

Last edited:

Froud

Thank you @CODawn !

I hope you had a nice weekend fellow bees!
On Friday night, we went a bit to Basic Fit, so I could play with the elliptic bike, kettle bell and dumbbells. I made some man makers, it has been a while.

Saturday Morning:
Sunday:
Today:

Steak: 36 days.

Have a nice one!

Froud

Thank God it is Friday :)

I need to catch up with you.

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:
Streak: 40

Sorry if I my presence is a bit disrupted for the moment. I have difficulties to manage my unnecessary stress. I feel massively oppressed, I can not take any decision, I have difficulties to focus. In short, every thing is hard at the moment.
I should be back in order by the end of the weekend.

Cherrio!

Froud

Thank you so much @Maly @TheLibrarian @NancyTree @mavie @BetaCorvi @Fremen @CODawn @lofivelcro @Anek @JCU @Mianevem @Laura Rainbow Dragon @PetiteSheWolf
I took a day off to have some me-me time, and there are some benefit. But I am still working on it :)

I only did the Guardian challenge on Saturday and Sunday :)
And this morning, back in business:

Streak: 43

Cheers!

Froud

Thanks bee-buddies :)

A nice 'panic' attack over petty topics to start the day, a good start! It should be solved, I am taking Zaffranax (a mood regulator saffron based) and I have an appointment with a therapist. I need to work on those issue. It is not even the job that push pressure on me, it is 'what movie are we watching', 'what do we eat tonight', 'where are we going on holiday'... that's exhausting.
Anyway.

Streak: 44.

Enjoy you day!

Last edited:

Froud

Hello fellow and beautiful bees :)

I have done a lot of cycling through Brussels yesterdays. I have been on a couple of errants.
As Brussels is quite hilly, my better half gave a waiver for further gym.

So it counts for my streak, doesn't it?

I will be darebeeing lateron today :)

Enjoy your friday gals and pals!

Fred

MissSmilla

Sorceress from Munich, Germany
"When they go low, we go high. - Michelle Obama"
I have done a lot of cycling through Brussels yesterdays. I have been on a couple of errants.

Totally counts for the streak. I do the same thing. Cycling (even though Munich is not hilly), painting a room, assembling IKEA furniture... all of them, if done intensely/long enough, count as a workout.

SlothEnergy

It sure does! I heard the concept of "gym of life" and I quite like it. :LOL: That's all the walking, cycling, going up stairs that we (can) do everyday for our normal activities. Living in a walkable city is great from this point of view. Your city is also cycleable :LOL: Even better!

Froud

I must confess that I am quite good at 'IKEA furniture discipline', I did the adjustable desks, plus the meeting room table and the 16 chairs.

I did nothing this weekend because I felt my body needed some rest. I do not do that much but I felt exhausted, my partner too. I also misbehaved badly yesterday as I watched two 'The Pretender' and 3 'Friends' which push my go to sleep time to 1.20am :°)

Anyway, I started the week normally.

@OJJJEM This week will certainly be better! Cheers!

SkorpionUK

Sorceress from Germany
"Building good habits"
Cycling (even though Munich is not hilly), painting a room, assembling IKEA furniture... all of them, if done intensely/long enough, count as a workout.
I'm glad you said that because that's what my weekend featured - cycling until my legs were toast, the next day taking apart a kitchen cabinet and carrying the wood down from the 4th floor in multiple trips. I definitely felt it and it reminded me why I work out and try to get stronger!

Anyway, I started the week normally.
Exactly, that's the important step. Well done for resting when you needed to!

Froud

Sorry, I did not find the time to log lately.

On tuesday; here was the menu:

I have a new medication for my skin condition and this wipes out my energy. I am really struggling to find the energy to do the simplest thing. And I need to refurbish my sleeping room next week. Ho ha!

Cheers!