What is everyone listening to atm?

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Have had this song stuck in my head since last night. This thread made me decide to go listen to it. Maybe now it will leave my mind haha?

legolo

Mercenary from Germany
Pronouns: He
"I am the one thing in life I can control"
I´m back into weird music again. Weird british music. Now why would somebody rap about gentrification and put that over jazzy beats? No idea why, but it´s bloody marvellous.

Hammerhand

"But Iron - Cold Iron - is master of them all"
This

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-10-06-28-39-51_0e7258784a4f6ed6d6cbc42987e3d08a.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-10-06-28-39-51_0e7258784a4f6ed6d6cbc42987e3d08a.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 1

jeffx

I'm listening to Avatar - Paint Me Red. let's see who can beat that! :LOL:
I listened to so much Avatar after being introduced to them back when they opened for Baby Metal.

Currently I'm on an Epic Doom kick and can't get away from bands like Candlemass and Crypt Sermon. This is a pretty good playlist from Spotify to get a taste.

The Sound of Epic Doom

That and the playlist from the recent Amon Amarth concert....

Amon Amarth - Atlanta - November 2022

Last edited:

BrigidForged

Shieldmaiden from France
Pronouns: She/They
I am currently in a Podcast phase, meaning I am listening to little music and many podcasts.
This is the Podcast and Episode I am listening to right now:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
I'm addicted to this song. Send help. The line "Every time I hurt myself, I push away your help" is just ahhh. But also, "Sit tight, you'll fix it when you're supposed to. It's alright, they don't know what you go through". I'm in love with this band

Last edited:

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
Been thinking about it and now I'm listening to it: Guitar cover of Guts theme

Original composition by Susumu Hirasawa

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I'm sorting through/cataloguing my vocaloid albums so right now it's this one here:

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I've been on the monumental task of compiling a list of all the songs I like to listen to, and I'm currently on this track here:
Rob D - Clubbed To Death
Anyone still remember The Matrix?

Seri

Jedi from Canada
I listened to this on one of my Spotify playlists today and it brought back a happy memory of seeing Sheryl In concert with my mom back in 2008.I was originally going to the concert with my husband, but he ended u not going because he wasn't feeling well. I was worried she wasn't going to really enjoy the night, but she did. The volume of Sheryl's set gradually got louder towards the end, which reminded her of weddings that she went to at a younger age (of course after the older people left :chuckle: ). Its something that I will never forget

Furrymama

from Ohio USA
Have had this song stuck in my head since last night. This thread made me decide to go listen to it. Maybe now it will leave my mind haha?
@Fitato...That kind of "loud" instruments is not my "cup of tea". While I like the lyrics, I can't listen to that with the instruments being as pronounced as they are.

Furrymama

from Ohio USA
At this point, I'm listening mostly to P!NK because I'm going to see her in concert at the end of July in my hometown. I'm just TOO excited. This is my ALL time favorite song of her's.

P!NK F***in' Perfect

Last edited:

oneironaut

Alchemist from Astral Sea
"Are you dreaming?"
I've been looping these songs for over a week now and am still obsessed:

Glass Animals - Heat Wave:

Marie Joy - Ocean Eyes (Billie Eilish cover):

Uncle Freebird

Commando from Colorado
"Uncle Freebird the biggest pos redneck you ever done saw."
I've been listening to alot of uncle acid and the deadbeats recently as well as savatage

Furrymama

from Ohio USA
I´m back into weird music again. Weird British music. Now why would somebody rap about gentrification and put that over jazzy beats? No idea why, but it´s bloody marvelous.

Yeah, here where I live in the USA it's just as bad, if not worse.

elie

Bard from Europe
Mostly podcasts about Ukraine, current geopolitics, US elections and legal system.

As for music, anything jazzy goes. Some K-pop too, as it makes for a nice, upbeat background music.

Yesterday, I happened upon this rather calm and pretty Zelda music compilation.