Flexibility week revivable?

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
@Logan hi, no revival I am afraid - you can only access it via the Web Archives now. You can add the workouts individually to your bookmarks, though, as a private collection. Or alternatively you can use the Stretching Collection from the collections section.

We are about to release a stretching program (end of this month) called Unbound. So there is also that.

I hope this helps :please:

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Sorry to bother you with little things like this.

No worries at all, I am glad I could help! It's not always possible for one reason or another but it always makes me happy when I can do something about a request :happy:

Just so you know, we always see requests, issues and suggestions everyone posts in here. Most of the time we note them, add them to our to-do and move on (everyone is always in the middle of something here) - but nothing is ignored, ever. Our to-do is just insanely long but we get to everything, eventually :happy:

We are now catching up on the development of all the things we've had in the works since pre-Covid. DAREBEE is getting a lot of new stuff added in the next two months.