Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

MissSmilla

Sorceress from Munich, Germany
"When they go low, we go high. - Michelle Obama"
I'm glad you said that because that's what my weekend featured - cycling until my legs were toast, the next day taking apart a kitchen cabinet and carrying the wood down from the 4th floor in multiple trips. I definitely felt it and it reminded me why I work out and try to get stronger!
Just living life on the 4th floor without an elevator should give you, say, a 10% discount on any squat work. Just sayin' :LOL:

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Thank you for your wishes :) @PetiteSheWolf @NancyTree @HellYeah @JCU @Maly @BetaCorvi @Fremen @TopNotch @TheLibrarian @Matan @Haleth @Mianevem @Anek @lofivelcro @Lady Celerity @Lallafa @Laura Rainbow Dragon @CODawn @mavie
You will make me blush :cutter:

To answer @PetiteSheWolf @Laura Rainbow Dragon, the tireness is not the worst, the medication lower my immune system. But that could be worse :) I am trying to go to bed a bit earlier to compensate.

Last Thursday, we hit the gym afterwork :)

And this morning;

I must admit we did nothing much this weekend but booking the next holidays :D (and washing the car but that is another story)

Cheers!

SkorpionUK

Sorceress from Germany
"Building good habits"
Just living life on the 4th floor without an elevator should give you, say, a 10% discount on any squat work.
hahahah that made me laugh!!
It's my sister who lives on the 4th floor, mine's just 1st... (the house before this had a lot of stairs, though).

I must admit we did nothing much this weekend but booking the next holidays
Sounds tough but someone has to do it!

Froud

hahahah that made me laugh!!
It's my sister who lives on the 4th floor, mine's just 1st... (the house before this had a lot of stairs, though).

Sounds tough but someone has to do it!
Haha that reminds me of Faith No More back in the days!

It was before Mike Patton though.

I tried to behave yesterday evening, I have watched just one episode of '1985' (a brilliant belgian tv show about a series of killings and plottings within the Gendarmerie iin the 80's - it is very well done), a bit of reading et hop!

Have a good one bees!

Froud

The band had artistic divergences with Chuck Mosley, the first singer, and fired him without firing him. Hence, Mike Patton who did a tremendous job with FNM, as with all his other project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_No_More

Mike Patton did also the sounds of the creatures in "I am Legend".

I saw them when they replace the Foo Fighters at Rock Werchter when Dave Grohl broke his leg :)

SkorpionUK

Sorceress from Germany
"Building good habits"
Yeah I ran over to Wiki to read up on their history! My explanation is that I encountered them in the pre-internet days, and you simply couldn't find out everything about people that easily. I _think_ the gig was in 1992! Some festival in Bremen? Hamburg? oh who even knows. Lost to the mists of time.

Mike Patton is a really cool dude. My best friend loves him so I shared the video with her immediately.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Hmmm, wondering if "1985" will be shown on French TV. I was too young (and French) to follow the affaire "des tueurs du Brabant" at the time, but I had noted, when living in Belgium (Brabant Wallon) in the 2000's that it was quite still vivid in the mind of many. Did the serie tie them with the "ballets roses" theory?

Froud

Hmmm, wondering if "1985" will be shown on French TV. I was too young (and French) to follow the affaire "des tueurs du Brabant" at the time, but I had noted, when living in Belgium (Brabant Wallon) in the 2000's that it was quite still vivid in the mind of many. Did the serie tie them with the "ballets roses" theory?
I think this will be the case as they did a voice over as the series is bilingual. I watch the OV as losing the dutch intonation is a shame in my opinion.
You should be able to watch it on auvio.be, the streaming platform of the RTBF :) or on VRTmax.
Some criticise the writing, but I think it is quite good.

Also, if you have to occasion to watch 'Niet schieten', it is a briliant movie with Jan Decleir (a gigantic actor). The move is following a grand father who has lost his son and grand son in Aalst, the last attack in 1985.

I was 4 at that time, but I have faint memory the following years. They still have a dedicated police unit who works the case.

I hope you have fun on your next holiday!
It'd better be ^^

Things went off tracks yesterday. I planned to go to the gym with my partner. But, as she washed her hair the very morning, she asked me if we could do a walk instead. But good think is that I closed my ring on Apple Fitness.

This morning, I had an follow up appointment with my GP so I cruised the city on my magnificent (and squeaky) bicycle.

I still hope I can gather some energy to hit the gym tonight!

Cheers!

Froud

Well the weekend was busy, but not with fitness.
We welcomed Patton, a 10 weeks Beagle in the house :)

1676282891568.png

So the puppy training has started.
Fitness will be for tonight hopefully :)

I slept by one hour at the time since he landed, but he is worth every minute of bad sleep. And he gets quite along with Monty :)

See ya!

Froud

So this week has been filled so far with potty training and walking training (he does not like to go outside for the moment), and I need to train to stay alone as well. That is a lot of things for such a tiny puppy. But we will manage.

Monty is reacting far better than expected. Even if she avoid the tiny dog, she walks as she owns the place - and she owns the place. We are not adjusted yet, we need to find some time to spend together (I mean the cat and I) as we did before, but we have some cession of cuddle.

No Darebeeing this week, but pick up the 5kg puppy every now and then is a kind of fitness :)

See you!

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yeah, a 5 Kg weightlift ;) And they have so much to learn in such a short span... Hope that Monty adapts well, and keeping some regularity / special cuddles or games is important in the long term, but clearly you already know that. Good luck and enjoy!
Not sure, with Mademoiselle Luna's territoriality, how she would handle a new kitten, or a puppy. She accepts Naxos, my older bro's dog (border colley/shepherd mix), but Naxos was already grown up when they met, and she is clearly not a fan of this large, noisy beasty that's trying to herd her (litteraly. The herding instinct is very strong!).