The Forever Journey

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Went hiking today, but my back was inflamed and I felt pretty awful the whole time. Bleh.
My huge desire to binge food is finally tampering down, so I think I'm getting back on track now.

• AoS - Day 4 complete (12 reps instead of 10) [Lvl 3]
• Hug - Day 12 complete
• Meditation - Day 12 complete
• Hiking - 2.5 miles (definitely inaccurate but I have nothing else to measure with than my app)

Weight: 260.4 - Wow, there it is. Actually shocked me. I deserveeee it thoughhhh.

Anywho, at least one friend from this thread has found my new YouTube channel (Mrs. OJJJEM). I'm going to make videos talking about weight loss and all that jazz. I definitely plan on making a video praising Darebee sometime! I loveee Darebee

Last edited:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Such an exhausting day...School, gym, school, walking, stairs, ping pong, air hockey...So sleepy. But my intense food cravings / desire to binge is official over. What a rough patch that was.

• AoS - Day 5 complete (12 reps instead of 10)
• Regular walking - .5 miles
• Treadmill - 1.13 miles (30 minutes) - They've added signs that say "limit cardio machines to 30 minutes"...Mmm, the moral dilemma of "Does that still apply if there are other treadmills of the same type open for use?" Surely there is no need to give up my spot if no one is waiting around...mmm moralsss
• Stair machine - 9 flights (8 minutes)
• Chest press - 12x4 (30 pounds) - I really should ask someone for help with this machine. No matter my tinkering, I do not feel anything in my chest, only in my arms

Weight: 260.8

A happy mystery :)
I like those!

Send us the link to you channel!

Oh, did it not show for you? I'll try again~

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 585
So... I'm no stranger to pain... A friend recently introduced me to Tiger Balm. I don't know what store you can get it from, but she ordered some from Amazon for me. It's not guaranteed, but it worked better than the other balms I've used... Thought you may want to consider giving it a try...

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
So... I'm no stranger to pain... A friend recently introduced me to Tiger Balm. I don't know what store you can get it from, but she ordered some from Amazon for me. It's not guaranteed, but it worked better than the other balms I've used... Thought you may want to consider giving it a try...

I'll try that out if I find some! Thank you :heart:

I woke up way too early today (at 2:30am)...Guess that's what I get for going to bed at 7pm lol. This time of "morning-night" is boring, so decided to do my Darebee stuff now lol.

• AoS - Day 7 complete (lvl 3) [12 reps instead of 10] Easy peasy
• Hug - Day 14 complete
• Meditation - Day 14 complete

~update later in the day~
• Treadmill - 1.13 miles (30 mins)
• Stair machine - 12 flights (10 mins)
• Chest press - 12x4 (40 pounds)
• Exercise bike thing? - 1 mile (17:54 mins)

Weight: 259.2

Last edited:

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Such an exhausting day...School, gym, school, walking, stairs, ping pong, air hockey...So sleepy. But my intense food cravings / desire to binge is official over. What a rough patch that was.

• AoS - Day 5 complete (12 reps instead of 10)
• Regular walking - .5 miles
• Treadmill - 1.13 miles (30 minutes) - They've added signs that say "limit cardio machines to 30 minutes"...Mmm, the moral dilemma of "Does that still apply if there are other treadmills of the same type open for use?" Surely there is no need to give up my spot if no one is waiting around...mmm moralsss
• Stair machine - 9 flights (8 minutes)
• Chest press - 12x4 (30 pounds) - I really should ask someone for help with this machine. No matter my tinkering, I do not feel anything in my chest, only in my arms

Weight: 260.8

Oh, did it not show for you? I'll try again~
Yay, I subscribed!

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Well geez, I've had a blister on one big toe and a deep bruise on my other big toenail for about a week now. And after today's adventures, I now have a bloody toe thrown into the mix. Scraped some skin off of the side. I also have been getting a ton of bruises over my body lately primarily from working out, though most have faded away. I am a warrior! Drug my body through the trenches! Fought in the battles of which no men speak!
I've now counted my current bruises, and there are 18 of them (5 on my toes alone!) Goodness! I wish I'd have counted when I had more, maybe I had 25 x'D

• AoS - Day 8 complete (22 reps instead of 20) - EASY PEASY, gosh it's so clear now that the previous times of me doing this program were helping! I can notice a difference in how easy they are to do now!
• Hug - Day 15 complete (FINISHED) - Glad it's over, I didn't get anything from this except on the first and second days lol
• Meditation - Day 15 complete!

• Stairs - 17 flights (at school, collective)
• Walking - 0.5+ miles (school)

Weight: 258

OJJJEM

Are you taking any supplements? Workouts shouldn't be causing bruising everywhere... Are you also beating yourself up against the fitness machines at the gym? If you crave ice, dark greens, or lotsa beef, consider an iron supplement, as well as supplementing nutrients that help with iron absorption. A multi-vitamin may also help with cravings... I know that I, personally, rely on prenatal vitamins to keep my binge-eating down to a minimum.

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Are you taking any supplements? Workouts shouldn't be causing bruising everywhere... Are you also beating yourself up against the fitness machines at the gym? If you crave ice, dark greens, or lotsa beef, consider an iron supplement, as well as supplementing nutrients that help with iron absorption. A multi-vitamin may also help with cravings... I know that I, personally, rely on prenatal vitamins to keep my binge-eating down to a minimum.

I don't take supplements, and I don't think I'm beating myself up against the machines. I may just be easy to bruise, I almost always have at least two bruises on my body at any given time due to me tossing and turning in my sleep and subsequently throwing my limbs against the wall. I've also been pretty clumsy lately. I assume 5-8 of my bruises are non-exercise related. The toe bruises are definitely from hiking. I got like 6+ bruises all in one day on the 21st. My body is crazy!

I'll look into the vitamins. Thanks always for your help :)

AoS - Day 9 complete (90 seconds instead of 60)
Meditation - Day 16 complete

Weight: 257.8

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Almost didn't do my daily before midnight! My poor old wisdom tooth got into another swelling and pain fit a few days ago, but today it decided to go from "pretty bad" to "oh my gosh I can't stand it" bad. NO DENTIST IN MY CITY IS ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS. NONE! (I've been calling dentists in my city for months now, hours dedicated to phone calls and Google searches, bleh). So today I finally went to the ER in hopes of them pulling it out...and they waited until I was there for 3-and-a-half hours to tell me they don't do dental surgeries. They told me I had an infection and prescribed me antibiotics, narcotics, copious amounts of ibuprofen and Tylenol, and shot numbing stuff into my mouth, but despite taking all of that, I still have pretty bad pain. Tomorrow I shall venture out into other cities to try to get this thing out of my mouth. Wait, where was I going with this? Oh...
TL;DR - Toothache make me miserable so I didn't exercise until now XD

• AoS - Day 10 complete (14 reps instead of 12) ((lvl 2 but 1 set was done at a different time of day than the others))
• Meditation - Day 17 complete

Weight: can not be bothered to check today

IN GOOD NEWS,

I had been getting sick every other month from November 2021 - November 2022 (except for one time where I got sick 3 months in a row!)
So I was "due" to get sick in January, since the last time I got sick was in November...
Guess what? I wasn't sick during the month of January! As the month grew closer and closer to ending, I kept thinking "Is this it? Or am I gonna get a surprise end-of-the month sickness?"

No sickness for me, WOO! Maybe this was specifically just a year-long trial the world put me through, and it has come to and end? We'll see what February has in store for me lol. If I don't get sick in February, then I'm going to assume that it's actually over and isn't going to be something I have to deal with for the rest of my life as I feared! XD

((I don't count the tooth infection as getting sick, and I also don't count my chronic nausea/vomiting as getting sick. Me "getting sick" was always very specific, me getting a fever, delirious, coughing, unable to eat without feeling bad, and feeling very weak for like 4 days in a row.)

I'm still surprisingly healthy for someone with so many health issues :yas: I feel like things are much more likely to get better than worse!

Last edited:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Wow, how the day turned around! I kept waking up last night due to tooth pain, and in the morning, it was still pretty intense. I then felt nauseous for most of the day (side effect of medications, not my chronic illness), kept dry heaving, and I tried to do AoS, but gave up about 4 seconds in. I thought this may have to be a day where I don't do any exercise and lose my streak.

Then...The tooth pain went away, and the nausea stopped, and I headed to the gym and was super productive! Bad news is...I forgot that I was loaded up on pain killers, and well, I have messed up my arms from the chest press. It doesn't hurt all that bad right now, but I fear what tomorrow will bring. I think I need to give up on this machine because I still do not have the proper form down despite my adjustments.

• AoS - Day 11...mostly complete (did not do elbow clicks, it hurts due to chest press)

• Treadmill 1 - 1.19 miles (30 minutes) Average heart rate: 163. Highest: 183
• Treadmill 2 - 1.22 miles (30 minutes)
• Stair machine - 12 flights (10 minutes)
• Chest press - 12x4 (40 pounds)
• Legg press - 12x3 (40 pounds), 10x1 (80 pounds) - Was not expecting me to actually be able to do 80 pounds XD

• Small amount of bicep curls and lateral raises (10 pounds)

Weight: 259.8

Progress pics

Okay, I know these photos are not good comparisons, lol. Taken with different cameras (thus zoomed differently), hand in different position, first photo so blurry...But ehh, maybe you can still see a difference?
:sweetcheeks:

April 2nd, 2022
Weight: 290
april second flip.jpg

February 2nd, 2023
Weight: 260

feb second.jpg

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Only my right arm hurts today, and only with certain movements. Very happy that it's not bad. Playing ping pong was when it was most notable, but I just played left-handed for most of the time, so I was still able to enjoy it and have fun. I'm pretty decent at ping pong, and I'm getting even better every time. I used to be awful at left-handed ping pong, but after about 20 minutes, something clicked and I became really great (handicap considered). I think I am naturally talented at ping pong. My legs are pretty sore today, but that's to be expected!

• AoS - Day 12 complete (2 minutes instead of 1)
• Ping pong - 1 hour (I wouldn't normally count ping pong, but we got intense at it today and came up with a new game that involved a lot of movement. My first time getting sweaty from ping pong!)

Weight: 257.8 Yay

OJJJEM

Keep us updated about your quest to find a dentist. Also, if you start to get a fever (possibly with vomiting and diarrhea), return to the ER, the pain of an infection suddenly going away along with the symptoms of a "stomach flu" means the cystic pouch holding the abscess fluid ruptured, and you've got bacteria in your system and are on the road to being septic. If not the case, you're doing well and are on a great road to recovery. Good luck finding someone to pull those babies out!

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
the pain of an infection suddenly going away along with the symptoms of a "stomach flu" means the cystic pouch holding the abscess fluid ruptured, and you've got bacteria in your system and are on the road to being septic.

I've wondered if my tooth constantly getting infected is related to me getting sick every other month...Seems like a rational explanation for it...I've got an appointment on Monday that I'll need to pay out of pocket for, drive 40 minutes away for, and leave class early for. Then they'll do an x-ray and (hopefully) refer me to a dental surgeon that does accept my insurance and will remove this tooth.

• AoS - Day 13 complete (16 reps instead of 12) (lvl 3)
• Hiking - 3.9 miles
• Treadmill - 1 mile (24:32)

Weight: 259.9 - Sacre bleu! I honestly need to get my stuff together, I've only lost 9 pounds in the past 5 months. Bleeeh.

I think I overdid it today...I felt fine after the hike, but adding that additional mile on made me feel pretty out of it. My head is pounding and I feel sick.

I'm improving tremendously on the treadmill. When I started off, 2.8 miles per hour was me really pushing it. 2.9+ was impossible to maintain for more than a few seconds.
Now, 2.8 is moderate, and 3.3 - 3.6 is my new "really pushing it". I would not have been able to do 3.4 when I first started doing the treadmill at this new gym a month ago. My heart rate is no longer going up nearly as high at 2.8 as it used to. It used to go to 180 at 2.8, but now it's like 155 at 2.8. (The heart rate depends on a lot of factors though, it's not as straight-forward as I make it sound). Just astounded by how big the difference is in such a short amount of time.

Look at how pretty the hiking spot is...I went to a new area of the trail today.

lake.jpg

Last edited:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
I've never fasted before (except unintentionally when sick), but I've decided to fast today. It's going well, I think it's actually been pretty helpful in helping me not crave food so intensely (which has been a MAJOR problem for me the past few week, aye, really ever since my car got lost...)

I'm very, very, very incredibly stressed and angry every day now due to my roommate.
Her mother has been staying on the couch for 6 nights in a row. I have asked her to leave several times and she refuses. She yells at people on the phone from the moment she wakes up (9am - 1pm) until 10pm. (She used to yell until 3am, but "we" (she) came to a "compromise" that she won't yell after 10pm). I'm extremely upset and it only gets worse every day. I am literally not exaggerating, she is ALWAYS yelling on the phone unless she's cooking, showering, or talking to her daughter. She'll be yelling when I wake up, then I'll leave (I've left my house just to get away from her SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY, which is not something someone should have to do in their own house), and then she's still yelling on the phone when I get back. Oh, and of course, yesterday night was when we she made this "compromise", yet she didn't go outside until 10:30.

I'm about this close to calling the cops to have this woman kicked out of my place. She is beyond a mess, telling me she "doesn't get why it bothers me", lying to her daughter's face and then telling her daughter that she "didn't do that". She even tried to convince me that I was wrong about her yelling at 3am (though I had proof of sending a text to a friend at 3am to complain about how I couldn't sleep because of her yelling, and I had already asked her THREE TIMES TO HANG UP OR GO OUTSIDE AND SHE WOULDN'T). She's just reminding me of my mom and I hate that I moved away to get away from this exact kind of thing, and now it's here again.

The reason I did AoS in my car the other day is because I left my house to get away from her and went to stay the night at my friend's house. I'm at my wit's end. I told the apartment complex about this and they said they're "sorry to hear that". I put in a move request to go to another building, but it won't be until the 15th. And from this woman's loud phone calls, I've gained the knowledge that she's planning on staying here for another 2-4 weeks. Just freaking end me now. And yes, she's been yelling on the phone the entire time I spent typing this up.

• AoS - Day 16 complete (16 reps instead of 12 for the first 3 sets) [level 3]

• Stair machine - 13 flights (10 minutes)
• Treadmill 1 - 1.23 miles (30 minutes)
• Treadmill 2 - 1.30 miles (30 minutes)
• Bike thingie - 1 mile
• Leg curl - 8x3 (70 pounds)

• Chest press - 12x4, 11x1, 6x2, 11x1 (40 pounds)

Weight: 257.0

Last edited:

Lallafa

Berserker Posts: 130
Your roommates mother sounds like a nightmare :( 2-4 more weeks of that is too much. What does your roommate have to say about that? Would she help you find a way to get her mom moved along?

JCU

Scout from WNY
Pronouns: She/Her
Try taking video, even if it's just the sound of her yelling. Maybe your roommate needs to actually see and hear her mother for it to stick? I sincerely hope things get better for you soon! :hug:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Wow, I've certainly changed as a person. Whether that's for better or for worse depends on perspective, but for me it's better. I had a pretty direct conversation with my roommate's mother today...Full details below.

In the morning, I saw she had moved a mattress to sleep on into the living room. I also saw she had built up a pile of trash and placed it ontop of a piece of my furniture (that I bought with my money; it's not the apartment complex's). I'm talking a pizza box, several pop containers, some other medium size objects. I asked her if she could take it out and she got annoyed and said her daughter, T, will take it out later.

An hour later, I built up the courage to have a conversation with her today. Tried calming myself down as much as I could. I tried to act casually. Went by her and said, "Do you know how much longer you'll be staying here?"

"That's something you need to ask T, not me"

Yeah, the casualness dropped out of me real quick after that.

"I have asked T. She said she doesn't know how long you plan on staying."

"If you have a problem, you don't talk to ME, you talk to your roommate. You do not just go up to a guest and ask them how long they're staying, that is incredibly rude."

"I'm asking you because you are the one who is staying here. I already asked your daughter about this."

(she stands up)

"I am 30 years older than you; you do NOT get to disrespect me this way. You better be careful because this is about to blow up."

"Let it blow up then, I want you out of my house!"

"Somebody better come get T because I am about to go off here. You do NOT talk to me like this, I don't know who you think you are, but you have no right"

"This is MY house!"

Then I called the cops and then we kept arguing

It was mostly still the same words back and forth until I brought up the other issues I have with her. Yes, I was trying to instigate, no, I don't feel bad about it.

"You know I can hear how much you lie to your daughter, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I hear your conversations! I heard when you told her you were going to let the dogs go, and she asked you about it and you told her you never said that"

"That was a JOKE. I was just playing"

"Your daughter was visibly upset, it was very clear that was not a joke"

"You don't know what you're talking about"

"I've heard you screaming at each other long before you moved in here, she's always screaming on the phone with you and saying you're lying to her, and I have heard you denying it"

"You don't know anything about that"

"I know what I hear, I know I hear how upset she is with you for always lying to her. You even tried lying to me about talking on the phone at 2am. You told me you didn't, when I know you did. I have proof of it!"

"I don't know anything about that, if it happened then I don't remember it"

and at some point we had this convo

Her: Those phone calls are just for BUSINESS

Me: So you talking about your cousins ****ing each other is just for business?

Her: That phone call was at 7pm in the evening! The business calls are just during the DAY. My family conversations are none of your business

Me: You make it my business when you're on the phone in the living room and I can still hear you from my room with the door closed!

Then the cops came, said they can't do anything, then I called the apartment complex again and they said they'll have her removed in the next 24 hours. Win.

TL;DR - Things got pretty hostile; she's getting removed in the next 24 hours.

• AoS - Day 17 complete (28 reps instead of 22)

Weight: 255.1

Last edited:

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I'm not a big fan of escalating things, but sometimes, what needs to be done needs to be done. Good job, I think you handled it as well as you could.
Btw I really hate how a lot of people think they deserve respect for something they are but didn't really achieve, instead of for something they did. Being older isn't an achievement that demands respect in itself.

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
The apartment said they'd send someone today to check that the woman is still here and to kick her out if she is - they didn't, despite me going there in person - they just sent them another email.

Last night, they did karaoke until 4am in retaliation for me calling the cops. I couldn't fall asleep until 5am. Then the mother woke me up at 10am by singing as loudly as she could (making a point of it) and having her phone music volume up as loud as she could.

I did whatever I could to avoid the house today. I've spent maybe 5 hours at home today. Every single minute of me being here has been filled with noise. It is now 11pm and there is now a THIRD person over. All three of them are talking loudly in the living room, all the lights are on, they're drinking and watching TV loudly. Heck them. I am now going to stay the night at a different friend's house.

I hate the apartment complex for lying to me, for letting this continue to happen. Guests are only allowed to stay for 3 days according to the lease. This woman has been here for 8 days now. I do not get a SINGLE moment of silence when I'm here! LITERALLY NOT ONE SINGLE SECOND! She never leaves! She never stops the noise!

I did AoS today and played ping pong for an hour. Woo. My sanity is gone. I'm going to my friend's house now.

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
It's really a terrible situation, I'm very sorry for you :hug:
I don't know how it works in the us so take my advice for what it is.
You could contact a consumer association or a lawyer, often an "official" letter or email is enough to unblock a situation that would otherwise be ignored.

Last edited:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
She's finally gone! Woohoo. It's incredible how the silence feels. So much peace that I had before been taking for granted. Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night on my friend's couch and thought "Woah, it's silent? She's finally gone?" before I registered that I was at my friend's house. It was a peaceful night at his place, and the first time I've gotten 8 hours of sleep in over a week :)

Stress levels DOWN!! :fireworks:

Thank you for all the support you guys always show me!

• AoS - Day 20 complete (30 reps instead of 24)
• Ping pong - 1 hour

Weight: 251.8

Last edited:

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Yeah!!! :welcome:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Relieved about the averageness of my day. Just feelin' normal! Love not having stress!

• Treadmill - 2.56 miles (1 hour)
• Leg press - 15x5 (80 pounds)

Tried doing AoS twice today, gave up both times. Just not today I guess

Weight: 251.7

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Today was my heaviest workout day ever. Bad timing, as I am moving apartments tomorrow...Please pray for me to have the strength to go up stairs and move boxes...

I don't write my exercises in chronological order, I write them by groups. Also, I know I could lump all the separate times I went onto the treadmill or such as "one thing", but I like seeing the stats of different goes and understanding that these times were with breaks in-between. I've started adding warmups to things like the leg press and chest press, but I do not include those in my counting

Prepare for some chaos...

• AoS - Day 22 complete (lvl 1...I had the strength to do level 3 and add more reps, but my mental energy was so not there, as this was the last thing I did for the day)

• Treadmill 1 - 1.29 miles (30 minutes)
• Treadmill 2 - 1.36 miles (30 minutes) [Average heart rate: 167. Highest speed: 3.7]
• Treadmill 3 - 1.75 miles (46 minutes) [Highest heart rate - 187]
Total treadmill miles today: 4.4

• Stair machine - 11 floors (10 minutes)
• ACTUAL exercise bike (whatever I was using before was not a real exercise bike) - 2(? unsure if typo for 1) miles [11 minutes]
• Leg extension - 8x5 (20 pounds) - my legs were burning doing even just this much weight XD
• Leg press - 12x4 (80 pounds)

• Chest press - 12x5 (55 pounds)
• Chest press round 2 - 12x5 (40 pounds) - my arms were shaking by this point lol
• Lateral raises - 10x1, 10x2 (5 pounds)

Weight: 253

Mi energy es no mas. Btw, my knees were killing me because of me bouncing on them while dancing at the concert yesterday, and my ankle hurts because I wore boots at the concert...(because I thought it was going to be a seated concert...)

I had a good experience at the gym today. Some guy came up to me, and I took an earphone out, and he asked me where you get the wipes for the machines. This made me feel good, like I was a real member of the gym and this new guy was looking to me for help even if it was just a basic thing like this. Woohoo!

CHEST PRESS UPDATE - It wasn't the chest press that hurt my arms a week ago. It was from doing 10-pound lateral raises.

Last edited:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Good luck with the move!

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
I haven't started moving stuff yet, but so far I only feel aching in my chest. Woo. Not nearly as bad as I feared.
I'm noticing some differences in my body, most notably in my calves. My calves look S T R O N G. I also have lost a lot of fat in my back (which I didn't even realize was there until I noticed the big dip I have back there now). It's interesting, I'm losing fat in a different way than I did back in 2018/2019. In 2019, the love handles under my breasts were the first thing to shrink, but they're basically still the same size now despite losing as much weight as I have. I'd like to see them go away! Gotta work harder.

AoS - Day 23 complete (24 reps instead of 20)

Weight: 250.2 - Woo! Excitement. So grateful that I've stopped binging and having intense cravings.

~

UPDATE:
Despite the apartment telling me they'd move me on the 15th, I called today and they said "it will be available on the 20th or 21st". Great.
So I went to the gym...(two gyms, technically)

• Treadmill 1 - 1.39 miles (30 minutes)
• Treadmill 2 - 1.18 miles (30 minutes)
• Stair machine - 15 floors (10 minutes) - this was absolutely killing me. I usually do the stair machine first, but this time it was busy, so I did it after the treadmill, and mannn. Next time, I might just wait it out in order to have the stair machine be my first thing.
• Leg press - 12x4 (90 pounds)

Last edited:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Despite the apartment telling me they'd move me on the 15th, I called today and they said "it will be available on the 20th or 21st". Great.
That's just bad... A moving is a lot of energy and not being able to be sure of the date is not a nice feeling at all! Maybe it's just me though : if I plan something as big as moving places and I have to reschedule last minute everything I planned it leaves me in a bad place...
Congrats on going to the gym anyway and showing up for yourself! And yay for the not too much soreness!!! That means you're getting stronger! :gogogo:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
The apartment sent me a new lease. Turns out I'll have to pay $960 to move into a different building, and the rent will go up $50/month. Would have been nice if someone had told me about this. So I will be calling them tomorrow to cancel the movement. Cool. My roommate is also back now, and I never realized before how loud she was; I was always accustomed to her noisiness since she's been here from day one. But the difference between her being gone for a few days vs her being back now is pretty stark. I still have to live here for another 6 months. I've never wanted money more than I want it now. I'm pretty upset. My depression is so much worse living in a filthy environment.

At least her mom is gone and she isn't nearly as loud as her mom. But still. Annoying.

• AoS - Day 24 complete

Weight: 252

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"

Anek