Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Yeah, a 5 Kg weightlift ;) And they have so much to learn in such a short span... Hope that Monty adapts well, and keeping some regularity / special cuddles or games is important in the long term, but clearly you already know that. Good luck and enjoy!
Not sure, with Mademoiselle Luna's territoriality, how she would handle a new kitten, or a puppy. She accepts Naxos, my older bro's dog (border colley/shepherd mix), but Naxos was already grown up when they met, and she is clearly not a fan of this large, noisy beasty that's trying to herd her (litteraly. The herding instinct is very strong!).
I am doing my best to train him, but Beagles are fast learner. The walks with a leash are already a bit better, and potty stuff will improve in a couple of weeks.

Monty was never a cuddly nor a gamy cat. She gets excited for 5 minutes with a plushy mouse on a rope and then that's it. She likes to sleep. We keep our us-time though, she adapts quite good. She is talking a lot more, and she comes to me more often.

Ah Border Colley, they are so beautiful but sometimes, with their strong instinct, they are not the easiest to handle. Barney, the Beagle I had a couple of years ago, befriended a Border, they had meetings every morning :)

How old is Mademoiselle Luna? (Mademoiselle Luna is also a DJ on Radio Contact by the way)

I could talk all day long about cats, dogs, any other animal. :D

Your beagle is absolutely adorable!
Thank you, it is his special gift :)

That being said I am beyond tiredness :°)

Cheers

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Mademoiselle Luna is 8 years old (already!), so she is mature but not elderly yet. And she is honored that a DJ took her name ;) Beagles have the reputation to be good learners indeed, and who can resist those floppy ears! Naxos, though being a real cream of a dog, has indeed so much energy, and this strong herding instinct, not the easiest type of dog I have seen. But it fits well with my older bro's lifestyle, and their mutual affection is so cute.

Froud

Mademoiselle Luna is 8 years old (already!), so she is mature but not elderly yet. And she is honored that a DJ took her name ;) Beagles have the reputation to be good learners indeed, and who can resist those floppy ears! Naxos, though being a real cream of a dog, has indeed so much energy, and this strong herding instinct, not the easiest type of dog I have seen. But it fits well with my older bro's lifestyle, and their mutual affection is so cute.
Aw I love that kind of match :)
Whenever you have a picture of Naxos, feel free to share!

Froud

! I hope you are all doing all right!

Yeah, I finally managed to put the fitness routine in my days.
I am really ashamed to have fled the Hive, but I am back!

On the health side, I had a hip infiltration with a new product, the effects are slower but they are no side effect.
I had to go for a PUVA therapy for my skin condition, and that seems to work :)

Thanks to Patton, I walk a bloody lot :) which is good, a win win.

I must note that Monty is much more supportive than Patton during the workout :)

I wish you all a nice day and an excellent weekend!

Froud

Froud

At first he was not very keen to go for a walk (and I could not push too much as we need to respect the amount of km a pup can stand in a day to avoid deformed legs), but now he is quite good, we have a good average :)

I need to be focused as he vacuums anything barely chewable on the ground.

(I second that)

Froud

Hi Folks :)

I woke up at 5.30 and I managed to be late at work. I am not happy with me ;)

Today's menu

The pup behaved a bit this morning, he is starting his adolescence ;)

Have a nice one!

Fred

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
sounds like you have alot going on and congratulations on the new family member and welcome back looks like you are doing great! hope you are doing better health wise! Thank you Soo Much for the birthday wishes! :perfect:

Froud

Froud

Hello fellow Bees!
I hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend :)

Nothing much on our side.
Saturday:
Today:
Have a nice one!

Fred

Last edited:

Froud

Today is a good day and tomorrow will be even better! We will be off to UK :)

Again a too busy day at work doing sometimes stupid things... anyway!

Have b good one bees!

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Today is a good day and tomorrow will be even better! We will be off to UK :)

Again a too busy day at work doing sometimes stupid things... anyway!

Have b good one bees!
😹😹loved your description of work😹😹

Froud

@PetiteSheWolf it is always hard not having our hairy friends around. Monty and Patton were under the custody of my dad and Storm Shadow (the other cat) was with Aurélie's mum. So they were in good hands.
1684834698607.png
@Tileenah Monty is short or Montgomery, as Field Marshal Bernard Law Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein; and Patton for General George Smith Patton Jr., so it is indeed a tribute but not to the Monty Pythons, even though I am a fan. And Storm Shadow is named after the GI'Joe character.
@CODawn Haha I am glad to offer you a laugh :)

So we went in Cambrige, Oxford and Eastbourne.
Cambridge is calm as a Sunday Morning as much as Oxford is busy. Unfortunately, it was the exams period so most o the colleges were closed to visitors.
We went to Eastbourne because I am ond o the british riviera, I love the charm o those town with the victorian hotels washed by the marine air. Darebeeing was not very feasible in the tiny rooms but I managed to do some pushups.

Monday May the 22nd:

Tuesday May the 23th:
Have a nice day!

Fred

Last edited:

Froud

Hello fellow Bees!

Thank you @GentleOx I have achieved yet them to sleep together. But I witnessed the cat gently humming Patton's head while he was asleep.

I can't believe we are only Wednesday :)
Have a nice one!

Cheers!

Froud

Froud

Thank you friends :)
The weekend was good and I choose to keep it cool.
We were happy as we found another par were the dogs can roam free (with some fences though, or the best).

Needless to say that a three day weekend is always welcome.

Here we go :)

Froud

Salut les Musclé!

Today it is Monty's birthday, shes has turned 3 :)

1685536796618.png

She is focused as Patton was approaching. She will have her present later on!

And the programme:

And there it goes!

Cheerio!