696 Days

JCU

Scout from WNY
Pronouns: She/Her
Ducks! If I'm lucky, I see geese on my walks, which is always lovely!

Some days I wouldn't mind stopping to chat, but most I'm listening to a podcast and in a groove. Not rude at all to want people to leave you in peace!

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Sunday 05.14.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos: Rating = 7.5.
3. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24 Rating = 8.0
4. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 15: 16 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
5. Easy Core Challenge Day 15: 14 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
6. 6 mile walk outside. 1:49:04.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.0. This was a better workout.
❤️Walk: Warmer than expected with a little bit of sun.

Notes: More boxing, more walking, more hockey. The game was late because ESPN sucks. But the team I was rooting for eliminated the other team. Yay for them!

@JCU I love the ducks.

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 05.15.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 16: 80 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 16: 60 side bends, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
4. Foundation Day 21 | Fast Pace Cardio:: Level 3, no rest.
5. Arms of Steel Day 9: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between exercises.
6. Fitness Heroes: 11 MIN DANCE WORKOUT | Full Body/No Equipment | FH#10
7. Heather Robertson: At Home Workout – Legs & Biceps.
8. Boxing: 10 minutes of heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos
9. YWB: Beginner Friendly Yoga for When You Don't Have Time
10. 4 mile walk outside. 1:09:48

❤️Foundation: Rating = 9.0. I kept doing the exercises in the wrong order. Oops.
❤️AoS: Rating = 8.5. I kept my feet moving during all exercises. I accidentally reversed the order of exercises 2 and 3. 🤦‍♀️
❤️FH: Rating = 8.5. This was fun but I got none of the moves right. I think one of the dudes was the Reps to the Rhythm dude.
❤️HR: Rating = 8.0. This wasn't too hard. I had to hold on during single leg deadlifts because of balance.
❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5 Too tired from Heather's workout. Very sloppy.
❤️YWB: Rating = 7.5. Active 5 minutes, including high lunges.
❤️Walk: It started out cool and overcast. Then the clouds parted and it started to lightly rain. The result was a faint, half-assed rainbow 🌈. Something was hurting on my left leg the whole time.

Notes: I rarely ever sleep great but some nights are better than others. Sunday night was not one of those nights. I was, however sleeping when the alarm went off. I woke up a little disoriented and for a hot second, I wondered what day it was. To my dismay, I realized it was Monday. Work was irritating but not terrible. I did a lot of Dumb Dawn Tricks, which did not help. I did do all my planned exercise, which is shocking for me, considering my recent track record.
Tonight was the very last game of Round 2 and it went my way. Added bonus: the team that was eliminated was the team that eliminated the Avs. The conference finals don’t start until Thursday. It’s time to get caught up laundry and whatnot but I will probably just read. A procrastinator I am.

TakingBabyStepsBack

"Keep fighting. Fortune will favor the patient and persistent."
I'm assuming HR would be Heather Robertson (on YouTube)? I admit I'm not a fan of hers because her workouts were clearly edited and she doesn't talk you through anything which I feel is unprofessional (and I've let her know), but you need to do you. It's always great when you're able to do all the workouts that you planned to do. :)

And if it helps you feel any better, I am terrible at apartment upkeep. Should be vacuuming it at least one a week. Every three is closer to the truth.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
I'm assuming HR would be Heather Robertson (on YouTube)? I admit I'm not a fan of hers because her workouts were clearly edited and she doesn't talk you through anything which I feel is unprofessional (and I've let her know), but you need to do you. It's always great when you're able to do all the workouts that you planned to do. :)

And if it helps you feel any better, I am terrible at apartment upkeep. Should be vacuuming it at least one a week. Every three is closer to the truth.
Yes, it's her. Iagree that she's not for everyone. I did 10 minute program and liked it. Last year, I did her 12 week program and it kicked my ass. She's still my favorite but I have to modify.

BTW, I didn't do any laundry today!🤦‍♀️

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 05.16.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 17: 18 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 17: 16 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5 s, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
4. Foundation Day 22 | Abs & Core: Level 3, no rest.
5. Arms of Steel Day 10: Level 3, no rest.
6. Heather Robertson: 30 minute At Home Cardio
7. Trifecta Pilates: Pilates for Posture Routine | 15 MIN AT-HOME PILATES
8. YWA: Move - Day 30 – Choose
9. 4 mile walk outside. 1:11:34.

❤️Foundation: Rating = 7.0. Ugh. Even with the low reps, this was hard for me.
❤️AoS: Rating = 7.5. This felt harder than it should've. Once again I am regretting taking so much time off. 👿
❤️HR: Rating = 7.5. Some parts of this were tough. I had to do a modification and take a few small breathers. It shows how out of shape I am.
❤️TP: Rating = 8.0. Only one move was uncomfortable. My neck makes gross noises.
❤️YWA: Rating = 7.5. This is the one where she has her microphone off. And I need cues. Plus, if was very "active".
❤️Walk: Partly sunny and warm...so the weather was nice. I was really hungry and my legs were DOMSY.

Notes: I was awake when the alarm went off. I honestly thought I had 1 more sleep-wake cycle. At least it was sunny. Work was frustrating/amusing in that order. Workouts were mostly tough (including Yoga) which wasn’t made easier by DOMS. The evening was strange without hockey but still went by too fast.
In other news, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can see an attempted manipulation from a mile and a half away. Not verbally acknowledged, but dually noted. Not appreciated.
I guess that was a weird rant but I suck at confrontation.😾

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Glad to see all is going well except for the shameful people Karma always comes around x

Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by MOODMAN

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 05.17.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 18: 90 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 18: 60 side bends, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
4. Foundation Day 23 | Strength: Level 3, no rest.
5. Foundation Day 24 | Tendon Strength: Level 3, no rest.
6. Reps to the Rhythm: KC and The Sunshine Band • 3100 STEPS Walking Workout • FULL Version • Walking Workout # 11
7. Arms of Steel Day 11: 3p seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.
8. YWB: 20 Minute Restorative Yoga Full Body Stretch | 30 Days of Yoga
9. 4 mile walk outside. 1:12:02.
❤️Foundation Day23: Rating = 8.0. I wasn’t happy with more squats but at least it was a small number of reps.
❤️Foundation Day24: Rating = 7.0. Working some DOMSY areas. And my wrists were killing me when I got done.
❤️RttR: Rating = 8.5. This was fun but as expected more dancy. I am uncoordinated as hell. There were a lot of cats. 🐈
❤️AoS: Rating = 8.0. I expected it to be harder than it was.
❤️YWB: Pretty chill except for the downward dog. I dosed off during the final shavasana.😴
❤️Walk: Sun and clouds. The breeze was nice when we had it. At least I didn't have weird left leg pain today.

Notes: I remembered to do the Wednesday Morning Weigh-in (I forgot last week). I wasn’t happy with the results but know if I want better results, I have to make better choices. Work was more Dumb Dawn Tricks. All day I felt old and slow with a lot of DOMS. After watching Survivor, it took me way too long to pick out a workout. It was so damn hot, we had turn on the A/C.
Tomorrow (Thursday) it’s back to 2 things: hockey and my triumphant return to running. A very slow start.

Thanks @BlackButler 💗

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 05.18.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 19: 18 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 19: 16 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
4. Foundation Day 25 | Fast Pace Cardio: Level 3, no rest.
5. Arms of Steel Day 12: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between exercises.
6. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 1: 4 minute walk 1 minute run , 3 sets (15 min): Time: 15:15, Dist: 1.08, AHR: 142.
7. Move With Nicole: 25 MIN MORNING PILATES | Wake Up & Feel Energized.
8. SBY: 20 minute Full Body Yoga for Flexibility & Strength
9. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:18

❤️Foundation: Rating = 8.0. My back seemed stiff.
❤️AoS: Rating = 8.0. This was ok. Not exciting.
❤️FRtWC: Rating = 7.5. This felt ok for my first " run". I was annoyed when the router crashed and I lost my music.
❤️MWN: Rating = 7.0. Parts of this were really hard. And the router crashed again in the middle.
❤️SBY: Rating = 7.5. This was more than I expected but kind of fun.
❤️Walk: Chilly, rainy and gross. We did, however, see a duck. She was sleeping on the sidewalk. We walked in the street but she still woke up. She didn't fly away though. I wonder where Mr. Duck was. 🦆

Notes: I woke up to Scott telling the alarm clock stop. This is ok since the alarm is an Amazon device. Although he can hear the alarm, he wears earplugs so he couldn’t hear the device saying it couldn’t connect. The router was down. It also went down during my walk/run (lost my music) and during Pilates (the YouTube video froze). Ugh. Work was ok. More Dumb Dawn Tricks (ugh) but a canceled meeting (yay!). We had showers and thunderstorms but the worst of it went east of us. The first night of the conference finals did not go my way. I didn’t see the winning goal because the the game went 4 overtime. I had to go to bed with 6 minutes left in the second OT.🏒.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 05.19.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 20: 90 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 20: 60 side bends, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
4. YWB: 10 Min Morning Stretch Miracle Yoga.
5. Foundation Day 26 | Strength: Level 3, no rest.
6. Arms of Steel Day 13: Level 3, no rest. I kept my feet moving during all exercises. Rating = 8.0
7. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 2: 4 minute walk 1 minute run , 4 sets (20 min): Time: 30:35, Dist: 1.44, AHR: 146
8. MMP: No-Exhaust-But‐Effective Cardio Pilates Workout At Home | With Warm-up & Cooldown # 21033

❤️YWB: This was nice but my back was stiff.
❤️Foundation: Rating = 7.0. I wasn't focused on form and don't like exercises where I sm lying on my stomach.
❤️FWtRC: Rating = 7.5. Heart rate was higher but this didn't feel bad. I was daydreaming through mile 19 so I had to go to 20:35 to get the last full minute run.
❤️MMP: Rating = 7.0. The "cardio" parts were rough.

Notes: The best part of today? Dessert. I thought work was going to be ok after the hectic morning. Nope. Something I missed in November will soon come back to bite me in the ass. No, I wasn’t the only one who screwed up. But that’s no excuse for my miss. I need to stop making excuses for myself (in all areas of my life) and get my shit together. At first I felt angry and then it melted into feeling deflated.
In other news, we couldn’t walk today because the air quality was so terrible from the Canadian wildfire smoke and the hockey did not go my way.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 05.20.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
3. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24. Rating = 8.0.
4. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 21: 20 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
5. Easy Core Challenge Day 21: 18 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
6. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 3: 2 minute walk 2 minute run , 2 sets (8 min): Time: 8:05 , Dist: .60 , AHR: 151
7. 5 mile walk outside. 1:29:41.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. A good workout. I felt a little out of breath but that could be the crappy air seeping into our house. 😿
❤️FWTRC: Rating = 7.0. I could definitely feel the difference today…running double the amount of time I did yesterday.
❤️Walk: I wasn’t really excited about today’s walk because the air was still terrible. We were supposed to do 6 miles but we only ended up doing 5 because we ended up getting stopped by somebody.

Notes: Saturday began with a bizarre/scary incident. This happened in the middle of the night. The first thing I remember was pushing the blinds on the window, once, then again. I was expecting to be pushing the bathroom door open. I looked around. I was scared and confused. I knew I was in the bedroom but I didn’t know where in the bedroom I was. I saw the TV and I knew the bathroom door was next to TV. I pushed through the door and was relieved to find the bathroom. When I was finished in the bathroom, I made my way back to the bed. I couldn’t fall back to sleep right away. What if something is wrong with my vision? I closed my eyes and I would open them again and look around the room to make sure I could see. I could. I finally fell back to sleep. Once I got up this morning, logic prevailed. What probably happened in this: I partially woke up because I had to use the bathroom. I then fell back to sleep but got up anyway (I don’t remember getting up). Since I wasn’t fully awake (or awake at all) I wandered over to the window instead of the bathroom. The bad thoughts about my vision are the type of illogical thoughts I have in the middle of the night. One time I thought there was a mountain lion in the house in the middle of the night. The only way a mountain lion could get in the house is if said cat could pick a lock. I used to talk to my sleep all the time but I’ve never wandered anywhere. In our old house, in the middle of the night, I would sometimes walk to the bathroom with my eyes closed. More than a few times, I would miss the doorway and run into the wall. One time I knocked a shadowbox off the wall. That was the last time I walked to the bathroom with my eyes closed.
Anyway, the rest of the day was uneventful: Boxing (good), walk (just ok), hockey (ugh – team I was for lost in OT again). I did read a cool article about a 90 year old dude (can I call a 90 year old a dude?) that runs 9 miles every other day. He started when he was 47. Maybe there’s hope for me yet!

Thank you @Tileenah 💖

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 05.21.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
3. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24. Rating = 8.0.
4. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 22: 100 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
5. Easy Core Challenge Day 22: 80 side bends, throughout the day. In one go.
6. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 3: 15 minute walk
7. Epic Abs Workout: Level 3, no rest.
8. 4 mile walk outside. 1:12:20.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. Good workout. I felt like I was fighting the speedbag a bit though.
❤️ECC: Rating = 9.0. My arms got tired.
❤️FRTWC: I did this outside during the first intermission of the game. It was nice outside.
❤️EA: This was harder than it looked. For me anyway.
❤️Walk: The sun was warm but the breeze was nice. The air quality was better than yesterday but still not great.

Notes: No middle of the night “incidents”, just the morning weigh-in…which did not go well. I did my boxing, hockey and walk. The hockey was the SOS…game went into overtime and the team I was for lost. I was so tired, I fell asleep during intermission. I know I am not a great sleeper so I have to start going to bed earlier. It was so hot in the house, we had to turn the AC on.🥵

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 05.22.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 23: 20 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 23: 18 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
4. Foundation Day 27 | Fast Pace Cardio: Level 3, no rest.
5. Foundation Day 28 | Tendon Strength: Level 3, no rest.
6. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 5: 1 minute walk, 10 second sprint, 5 sets (5: 50): Time: 6:15, Dist: .45, AHR: 1:38.
7. Arms of Steel Day 14: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises except punching (on heavy bag with no rest).
8. Boxing: 10 minutes of heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
9. YWB: Yin Yoga Deep Hip Stretch
10. 4 mile walk outside. 1:09:49. | 30 Days of Yoga

❤️Foundation Day27: Rating = 8.5. This was fine but I kept doing extra accidental jumping jacks.
❤️Foundation Day28: Rating = 7.5. This took me longer than I thought it would. And as "fun" as I thought it would be.
❤️FWtRC: Rating = 8.0. I found the sprint “intervals” a little awkward but overall this was ok.
❤️AoS: Rating = 7.0. Push-ups were lame again (4-3-2-2 = 11). Shoulder taps were OK. Side plank rotations were torture. Punching was ok. This was just rough.
❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. This was ok. I was pretty tired.
❤️YWB: Rating = 7.5. This was passive but I get restless if I am in one position too long. Plus my throat was doing this annoying clicking thing.
❤️Walk: The air quality was pretty poor and we probably should stayed inside.

Notes: Mondays…blah. At least my 2pm meeting was canceled. I was super tired though and plank rotations suck. No OT tonight in the hockey game but the team I was rooting for lost. If they lost on Wednesday, they’re done. 😿

@NancyTree. That's terrifying. Numerous times I've "heard" the doorbell ring in the middle of the night. The last time, I checked the Ring camera and of course no one was there.

TakingBabyStepsBack

"Keep fighting. Fortune will favor the patient and persistent."
Dumb Dawn Tricks? Why would you call them those? I mean, I don't think you're dumb. (maybe I could borrow yours and have Dumb David Tricks?)

I think I have done accidental extra reps on exercises more times than I can count. The joys of doing workouts solo...."Where the heck was I?"

You'll get back to running soon enough! :)

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 05.23.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 24: 100 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 24: 80 side bends, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5.
4. Foundation Day 29 | Abs & Core: Level 3, no rest.
5. Foundation Day 30 | Fast PaceCardio: Level 3, no rest.
6. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 6: 2 minute walk, 2 minute run, 3 sets (12 min): Time: 12:05, Dist: .90, AHR: 149
7. Arms of Steel Day 15: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises. Kept my feet moving during all exercises.
8. Tiger, Tiger Workout: Level 1, no rest.
9. Boxing: 50 knee-elbow strike combos on heavy bag. Rating = 8.0
10. YWB: Restorative Yoga Upper Back Tension Relief | 30 Days of Yoga
11. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:51.

❤️Foundation Day29: Rating = 7.5. Small reps but I focused on pushing my lower back into the mat, which made this harder.
❤️Foundation Day30: Level 3, no rest. Rating = 8.0. Even small reps of high knees gets me every time.
❤️FWTRC: Rating = 7.5. My stats were slightly better than Saturday even with the extra interval. However, during the first running I got a tickle in my throat so I hacked my way through that interval and part of the second walking interval.
❤️AoS: Rating = 9.5. This felt easy today.
❤️TT: Rating = 7.5. I intended to do all 7 sets but I ran out of time. Random pains (right knee during the first set of lunges, right arm when doing left arm raises during plank).
❤️YWB: Rating = 9.0. This was lovely. 💗
❤️Walk: Poor air quality but at least we got to see baby bunnies. 🐇🐇

Notes: At least I finished my redo of Foundation and my walk/run was ok (except for the coughing fit). However, we still have poor air quality and the hockey game was terrible. The worst news that came out of today is that we need a new roof. The hail storm did significant damage. The guy from the roofing company showed Scott pictures. He’s coming back Thursday so they can call the insurance company together. We already know we have a high deductible. 😿

@TakingBabyStepsBack It's just my irritation at myself when I do stupid shit. 😺. Thanks for your encouragement on the running. So far so good with the From Walking to Running Challenge. 💗

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 5.24.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 25: 22 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 25: 20 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5.
4. Arms of Steel Day 15: Level 3, no rest. I kept my feet moving during all exercises.
5. 30 Days of Cardio Blast Day 1: Level 3, no rest.
6. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 7: 3 minute walk, 2 minute run, 3 sets (15 min): Time: 15:04, Dist: 1:10 , AHR: 145
7. Move With Nicole: 25 MIN FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS (No Equipment)
8. YWB: Restorative Yoga For Restless Legs| 30 Days of Yoga
9. 1 mile walk outside. 1:10.

❤️AoS: Rating = 7.0. This was hard for some reason. Probably upper body fatigue.
❤️30DoCB: Rating = 7.5. 10 sets of anything can be a little rough. Plus, I have trouble with balance on lunge step-ups.
❤️FWTRC: Rating = 7.0. My stats were OK but this felt harder. Some achiness.
❤️MWN: Rating = 7.5. This was ok.
❤️YWB: Rating = 7.5. I definitely didn’t love it like yesterday’s session.
❤️Walk: Cooler and breezy with better air quality.

Notes: Today’s household "fun" was an air conditioner fix. I feel like money is just flying out the window. In unrelated news, today was the Wednesday Morning Weigh-in and I was actually happy with the results. I was not happy with the hockey game results as the team I was rooting for was eliminated.

Thanks @NancyTree @Whirly @Fremen ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 05.25.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 26: 110 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 26: 90 side bends, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5.
4. Arms of Steel Day 16: Active rest of march steps between exercises and sets. Kept my feet moving during all exercises. Rating = 9.0
5. 30 Days of Cardio Blast Day 2: Level 3, no rest. Rating = 7.5.
6. Jenny Ford Fitness: 2 of 65 | Mt. Kosiuszko (Australia) | Seven Summit Step Challenge.
7. Boxing: 50 knee-elbow strike combos, 50 shin kick-palm strike combos on heavy bag. Rating = 8.0
8. YWB: Yin Yoga For Insomnia & Better Sleep | 30 Days of Yoga
9. Walk/From Walking to Running Challenge Day 8: 15 minute walk: 1.09:53.

❤️30DoCB: Rating = 7.5. Looked easy, kicked my ass!
❤️JFF: Rating = 7.5. This felt hard today for some reason.
❤️YWB: Too relaxing...I dozed off.
❤️W/FWTRC: Folded this into our regular walk. Good air quality. Nice breeze once the storm clouds rolled in.

Notes: An uneventful day, which is good. I had a couple meetings at work. After work, I did step aerobics. Sometimes I feel like too old for it. 🙀 The good thing that happened is that the hockey team I was rooting for won and wasn’t eliminated. 🏒

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 05.26.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 27: 22 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
3. Easy Core Challenge Day 27: 20 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
4. Arms of Steel Day 17: Level 3, no rest. I kept my feet moving during all exercises.
5. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 9: 2 minute walk, 2 minute run, 4 sets (16 min). Time: 16:04, Dist: 1.20, AHR: 152.
6. Jessica Valant Pilates: Perimenopause Workout – 20 Minute Full Body Pilates Workout.
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1:12:44

❤️AoS: Rating = 7.0. Just ouch.
❤️FWTRC: Rating = 7.0. Stats were just ok. The second running interval felt good. The rest were hard.
❤️JVP: Rating = 8.0. I wasn’t expecting dumbbells but it was good nonetheless. She talks a lot though.
❤️Walk: Nice weather after the storm. It felt weird wearing a sweatshirt for a while though.

Notes: Work was mildly irritating today but at least it’s the Friday before a long weekend. I was really tired and didn’t feel like doing anything. I wanted to stay on track with From Walking to Running so I compromised and didn’t do Cardio Blast. I meant do Yoga in the evening but I spent the whole night just doing random things, including reading an article on Procrastination (how ironic). When it came time to do Yoga, I remembered about a month ago during our walk we saw the Google maps car driving around. I looked and sure enough we are in multiple Google maps pictures!

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 05.27.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos
3. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24. Rating = 8.0
4. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 28: 110 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
5. Easy Core Challenge Day 28: 90 side bends, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5.
6. Arms of Steel Day 18: Level 3, no rest. I kept my feet moving during all exercises.
7. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 10: 2 minute walk, 10 second sprint. 5 sets. (11 min). Time: 11:05 , Dist: .77 , AHR: 138
8. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:48

❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. This was just ok. I just felt out of sync and couldn't get into the groove.
❤️AoS: Rating = 7.5. This felt hard for some reason today.
❤️FWTRC: Rating = 7.5 Stats were about the same as the last sprint day even though there was more walking.
❤️Walk: Our walk was rain-delayed so we only got 4 miles in. And then we got rained on anyway.

Notes: Today was only ok for a Saturday. At least the food was good and the hockey game went my way.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 05.28.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos
3. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24. Rating = 8.0
4. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 29: 24 step jacks, 4 side jacks. 4 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
5. Easy Core Challenge Day 29: 22 side bends, 4 twists. 3 sets, no rest. Rating = 9.5
6. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 11: 5 minute walk, 2 minute run, 4 sets (28 min): Time: 28:03, Dist: 2:00, AHR: 151
7. 6 mile walk outside. 1:49:46.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.0. This was better than yesterday
❤️FRTWC: Rating = 6.5. Stats were sbout the same as Day but it felt really hard.
❤️Walk: This was brutal. It wasn’t hot out but the sun was beating down on us for a while. We did have some clouds and a breeze but I was really tired and my feet were killing me.

Notes: Today I was really tired and I felt beat up. I’m so relieved Monday is a holiday.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 05.29.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. From Walking to Running Challenge Day 12: 15 minute walk: Time: 22:00.
3. Easy Cardio Challenge Day 30: 120 step jacks, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5
4. Easy Core Challenge Day 30: 100 side bends, throughout the day. In one go. Rating = 9.5.
5. 6 mile walk outside. 1:47:42.

❤️FWTRC: We did a quick bonus walk before lunch. Sunny and warm.
❤️Walk: This was much better than yesterday even though it was warmer.

Notes: Today was a day off. I took it easy…slept in, did some extra reading and only did the challenges. Finished the easy challenges and from Walking to Running was just walking. The only crappy thing was that the hockey game was a bust and the team I was rooting for was eliminated.