BlackButler - Challenges, Crossfit & Creativity

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Diary_New.png
Odd thing happened during the Yoga Session I had a really clear vision of a baby as I relaxed by far one of the best and strangest sessions I've ever had!
Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office

Aww thank you @Tileenah X

Last edited:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Diary_New.png

Our gym has a monthly challenge by who ever is top gets a free months membership
This month we need to get the Fastest 10 cal on a Ski Machine.
The PTs Score is 16.5 Seconds
I managed to get 17.6 Seconds

Sashay Away All Hail The Queen GIF by Tokyo Cowboys

I feel at the end of the month I could shed another 2 seconds fingers crossed.

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
UPDATE!

On Thursday I managed to obtain a free ticket for the ANT MIDDLETON MIND OVER MUSCLE FESTIVE on Saturday... I COULDN'T GO

john mulaney snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

It was an incredible experience and as it was near where my parents live I cycled up at 8am and cracked on all the way to 10pm.
8am Had a look around to see what was in store
9am We were greeted by Jay (the organiser) and introduced Ant Middleton on the stage where he announce his first SICKENER was at 10am
9.30am Had a try at shot putting and Hammer Throw at the Wounded Highlanders (soldiers injured in battle) area. Got a good chuck with a pretty hefty rock there's a good action shot on their instagram page (@wounded_highlanders)
10am Took on the SICKENER and ti was Awesome! BRUTAL! But Awesome! It involved having to quickly line up from shortest to tallest and then spilting into teams and remembering colour cones for different exercises. Somehow, don't know how 90% of the time we had the green cone which was hill sprints ALOT OF HILL SPRINTS!
20230617_165923.jpg
Managed to get my cap signed (came with the goodie bag)smooch sweat on it now though (eww!)
11am Had to run into the woods, just in time to start bushcraft which was incredibly fascinating on how to start a fire using vaseline and a make up pad (also used birch bark and use a rock cake fungus as fuel).
20230617_113555.jpg

12pm I then tried out on Krav Maga which taught us how to defend ourselves against knife attacks which is incredibly helpful

20230617_130155.jpg

1pm - 3pm Tried out archery tag where I twisted my ankle on a tree stump (really wasn't bad just a little twinge)
4pm I took on the final SICKENER which was so much worse than the first this on involved carrying sandbags for the ENTIRE WORKOUT!
5.30pm This was the highlight of the day (besides meeting Ant and doing the Sickeners) I tired out 'First Man In' using BB Assault Rifles we were taught how to operate a raid in a building using all the marines codes and techniques. THAT WAS FUN!
6pm The Main Stage Party Commenced!
10pm Cycled Home while clouds of midges smacked me in the face. Got into bed where our dog hogged the entire thing. Blinked and it was 9am the next day!
How GIF