Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Thank you @TopNotch @JCU @PetiteSheWolf @Montserrat @Fremen @Tileenah @Wiaaam @Whirly @CODawn
She coped well :) And she got a kiss from Patton.

I found this gem today. Finish line of the Half Marathon de la Meuse (Visé in Belgium). I meant business.

1685699779562.png

I was not in the mood yesterday, and I dont want to do an half-assed seance, I choose to skip.
Today:

This evening is bbq time!

But 4 weeks ago, we have started the WW program, which give me discipline and so far it seem to work :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Froud

I did not meant to annoy him, I always pushed the thrusters at the end of such run, but not for hubris, I was considering I was running against the other. Anyway we were very far in the ranking. I was a bit on an heavy set or a marathoner. I think we were a bit below 2 hours.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I was just teasing you, it's fun to see the unexpected in pictures, however you looked really cool :cool:
I would look like a zombie after a marathon if I ever did one :LOL:

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 583
You looked great, and who cares what the opponent of a competition was thinking. Loved his reaction, though. It was a look of "Is he even breaking a sweat? I'm dying... How???" Or he was trying to hold a conversation with you... You never know... HAHAHA! My competitive experience is that if you have time to look at your opponent, your head's not in the game. Unless you're a born natural, you'll lose every time. Of course, I was never a good runner. So, I lost even with focus. BAHAHA! I absolutely love that pic. It's very inspiring.

Froud

You looked great, and who cares what the opponent of a competition was thinking. Loved his reaction, though. It was a look of "Is he even breaking a sweat? I'm dying... How???" Or he was trying to hold a conversation with you... You never know... HAHAHA! My competitive experience is that if you have time to look at your opponent, your head's not in the game. Unless you're a born natural, you'll lose every time. Of course, I was never a good runner. So, I lost even with focus. BAHAHA! I absolutely love that pic. It's very inspiring.
Actually, I absolutely lack o competitiveness. I always do something or the fun and not to win. I really enjoyed running because - in my experience - we were sharing the fun, having a blast, sharing a drink or two, sometimes it was a weekend trip. Only good things. But is the only good picture of me running :)

I just it's totally awesome that you ran a 1/2 marathon!🌟
Dear Dawn, I am braid I have missled you all. This run happened in June 2015. That was the peak of my running carreer :) I did a few half marathon and marathons. But I am afraid that my hips do not allow me to run anymore.

And this morning:

And here is a rare photo of a pokemon caught in a garden.
1685968155391.png

Have a nice one!

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 583
Nice pokemon! I'm sure it'll evolve to shoot flames from its fur or something. HAHAHA! Dude, you were a powerhouse, but your other running picture wasn't so bad, either. It's nice to be inspired by little pieces of the past.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
I can't run anymore either because of my heart (would need a serious , medical follow up to do it safely) - so I cherish my two pics of the races I did, and the two medals. Only 7 km maybe, but it was a big one for this wolf, so cherish the memories, and be proud to have done it, though it is in the past.

And on lighter subjects, oooooooh the rare PokeDog! Love it!!!! :sendlove:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Happy Birthday GIF by Friends

Froud

Hello Friends!

Here is the recap of the last days :)

Tuesday June the 6th
Wednesday June the 7th
Thursday June the 8th
Nothing much happened, walk the dog, going to work, eat, sleep :)

Have a good one!

Cheers

Last edited:

Froud

Hello kids! And happy Friday!

A sweaty day is on the schedule today!

here was the starter:
I bought a new keyboard, an ergonomic one, and with a bépo disposition, which is quite interresting. And there is a funny way to learn it: https://dactylote.st/bepodactyl/
Also, I start learning Esperento ^^

Have a good day!

Fred

Froud

The "peak" of my my running "career" was 4 miles over 20 years ago.😹 A half‐marathon is awesome no matter when you did it!😺
That is already something :)

Busy days, and hot ones, I keep up with the training, not with the log.

Here it is:

Monday
Tuesday
And have a good one!

Fred

Froud

Hello bees!

Yesterday was hectic, office in the morning, rushed out to get to the bike repair shop on time, rushed to walked Patton, rushed to the doc for a follow up appointment. So sweaty. But I squeezed the workout!

Thursday
Friday
Enjoy your Friday!

Froud

Hello!

I hope you all had an excellent weekend. Ours was not great, but it was the last before our holidays! Yeah!

I should get my bicycle back from the repair shop, I broke 5 beams in the rear wheel, I am not sure how. I just hope the fix will not be too expensive.

Also Patton is a great model, classy and all.

1687164048328.png

Cheers!

Last edited:

Froud

Last edited:

Froud

Well, Wednesday to thursday night was a hell of a night, I could not sleep, sweating nausea, so I skipped one day.

My body had better intention this morning!

This is our last working day before setting sails to Cornwall. My presence here will be scarce, but I will do my best to remain consistent!

Cherrio!

Fred