โ™ก The Long and Winding Road: A Daydream Believer Finding Nirvana โ™ก

LizardFriend95

Warrior from The Yellow Submarine in the Merry Old Land of Oz
Pronouns: she/her
"Iโ€™m so happy, cause today I found my friends. Theyโ€™re in my head."
๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พDecember 30, 2022 (17 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โžฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฅ
โ™ก Kyra Pro 14 Minute Selena Gomez Walking Workout
โ™ก Emkfit Taylor Swift Midnights Dance HIIT Workout
โ™ก Yoga with Adriene 7 Minute Bedtime Yoga
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 5 Min Bedtime Positive Affirmations for Sleep

โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ™กโ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹†โœง.โ‹… โ™ซ โ‹….โœงโ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ™กโ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 17 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (17)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (776)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (191+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (17)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (17)

โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโ™กโ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹†โœง.โ‹… โ™ซ โ‹….โœงโ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ™กโ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ Bonus Statsโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โ™ก 3,991 Steps
โ™ก 61 Active Minutes
โ™ก 29 Heart Points

Duolingo: PeaceLoveNirvana
Goodreads

Felt well enough to exercise more today. I am very uncoordinatedโ€ฆ

My Spotify wrapped this yearโ€ฆ I actually didnโ€™t listen to Spotify much, so things were a bit different than it normally would be. I mean, the artists youโ€™d expect from me were there, but Ariana Grande was one of my top artists due to me trying to catch up on albums I missed over the years (still working on itโ€ฆ).

My top song was one off Taylor Swiftโ€™s new album. Curious if anyone can guess what it was :LOL:!

My listening personality is The Fanclubber, meaning I listen to entire albums. Really didnโ€™t need Spotify to tell me what I already knew about myself, but I appreciated the bright colors used!

Happy New Year, bees! Iโ€™m going to try to finally get caught up on all your threads but it might take a while.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พDecember 31, 2022 (18 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โžฝโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฅ
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 5 Min Bedtime Positive Affirmations for Sleep

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 18 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (18)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (777)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (192+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (18)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (18)

โ™ก 2,188 Steps
โ™ก 30 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Ummmโ€ฆ ending staying up until the new year. Not intentionally. I just couldnโ€™t sleep.

Ended the year with three books in progress. I actually have more Iโ€™m โ€œcurrently readingโ€ but most of those Iโ€™m going to start over. Iโ€™ll probably add those books to my Goodreads Reading Challenge (for a goal of 103 rather than 100).

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พDecember Reflectionsโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก December wasnโ€™t very good for me mentally. I did end up exercising again. I also picked up the Mystic Mondays app again. It deals with tarot cards/arcana. I wouldnโ€™t say Iโ€™m the strongest believer in astrology or tarot, but itโ€™s kind of grounding in a way? Still donโ€™t know how they were playing cards and then turned into this, but okay.

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary Intentionsโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Growth.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 1, 2022 (19 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก The Guardian Challenge Day 1, and 50 goblins punched
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Evening Yoga Day #1
โ™ก FitOn Evening Unwind Stretch with Breann Mitchell
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 5 Min Guided Evening Meditation with Positive Affirmations

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 19 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (19)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (778)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (193+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (19)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (19)

โ™ก 3,548 Steps
โ™ก 68 Active Minutes
โ™ก 9 Heart Points

Goodreads

Could have done without being stressed out the first day of the year, but here we are. My mom still has to use a cart when we go shopping. My sister comes over so late that by the time we get there, thereโ€™s a chance we have to wait for a cart. Thatโ€™s what happened this time. So weโ€™re waiting, thereโ€™s a woman on a cart checking out but sheโ€™s taking a while. Another person on a cart was leaving. My brother works there and he was going to follow the second person to collect the cart, but someone else claimed it. My aunt comes over, really pissed off that weโ€™re still waiting. The first woman is finally done, my brother was going to get that cart for us, but my aunt storms over there first. My brother told her that he was going to get it for us, and my aunt gives him a death glare. Iโ€™m not even exaggerating. And then we had to deal with her crowding us throughout the store, which is always stressful to me, but especially after she acted that way.

At least I got new boots yesterday.

When I gave my sisterโ€™s bracelet back to her on Christmas, she lost a few of the charms on it not too long after she put it on. I fixed it again, but suggested she only wear it in her house just in case they fell off again. My logic as that she could see if it was going to fall while not really having to worry about it because they would be in the house somewhere instead of who knows where outside. She told me today she ordered the bigger chain pieces because they fell off again. She said thankfully it fell off in her sleeve and stayed there. I asked her if she wore it outside her house. She told me she wouldnโ€™t say. Sistersโ€ฆ

Last edited:

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 2, 2022 (20 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก The Guardian Challenge Day 2
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Yin Yoga Stretches Day #2
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 5 Min Guided Evening Meditation with Positive Affirmations

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 20 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (20)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (779)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (194+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (20)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (20)

โ™ก 1,352 Steps
โ™ก 40 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Edited Sundays log because I forgot the monthly challenge.

Somehow hurt my knee a little Sunday night. It hurt when I had to step up on anything, sit down, or get up. Full range of motion but just felt weird. Itโ€™s not even my bad knee. Maybe I overstretched it a little? Wore my knee brace for part of the day but it didnโ€™t do much good. Had to take it off when it started bothering me. Also used my massager on my knee. The side of it was really tender. My knee did start to feel a little better towards the evening, so thatโ€™s good.

I really need to stop taking books upstairs at night. I canโ€™t be trusted. I intended to just finish a chapter. I made a comment that I could finish the book that night, but I didnโ€™t need to. I said I would save the rest for tomorrow. I finished my chapter. And kept reading. And kept reading. And I finished my book. Did I stay up way too late? Yes. Can I be trusted to read before bed. No. Am I going to learn my lesson? Probably not, because I have done this so. Many. Times. Havenโ€™t learned yet!

And that book? So twisted. So, so twisted.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 3, 2022 (21 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Kyra Pro 2,500 Steps Workout (Low Impact)
โ™ก Kyra Pro Taylor Swift Midnights Walking Workout
โ™ก The Guardian Challenge Day 3, & 200 Goblins Punched
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Evening Yoga Class Day #3
โ™ก FitOn Bedtime Ritual Meditation with DeAndre Sinette

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 21 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (21)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (780)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (195+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (21)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (21)

โ™ก 6,084 Steps
โ™ก 91 Active Minutes
โ™ก 32 Heart Points

Goodreads

Knee is feeling almost completely better! Still just a little discomfort, but itโ€™s really nothing.

Felt good to get 6,000 steps in, finally. Itโ€™s been a while.

Reading progress was slow today. Started a new book but didnโ€™t get very far into it. I made sure to leave it downstairs, though!

Fonzie really likes insulting nicknames. I asked him if I could call him monkey butt once (prompted by someoneโ€™s answer on a game show) and he enjoyed it. Sometimes he responds to it better that his name. Yesterday, he was giving me trouble with his dog food (it was there but he kept whining at me like he didnโ€™t have any). I called him a turd. Darned if the little fart didnโ€™t get happy and start running around in circles. Heโ€™s something else :LOL:

AbbyB

from USA, Arizona
I set a goal for myself to read 30 minutes per day for the year. I have so far met, and exceeded it! I didn't realize how much I missed sitting down with a good book. I also have the habit of reading before bed and staying up way too late! I started a goodreads account a few days ago to help me with tracking everything, I honestly didn't know it existed before now. It will take me a while to build it up with things I have read, but I followed you on there, I hope that's ok!

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 4, 2022 (22 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Kyra Pro 5,000 Steps Walking Workout
โ™ก The Guardian Challenge Day 4, & 100 Goblins Punched
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Yoga for Sleep Day #4

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 22 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (22)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (781)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (196+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (22)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (22)

โ™ก 9,120 Steps
โ™ก 120 Active Minutes
โ™ก 41 Heart Points

Goodreads

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 5, 2022 (23 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Kyra Pro 5,000 Steps Walking Workout (to Selena Gomezโ€™s Stars Dance Album)
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Bedtime Yoga Day #5
โ™ก FitOn A Great Night Sleep Meditation with DeAndre Sinette

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 23 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (23)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (782)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (197+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (23)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (23)

โ™ก 4,785 Steps
โ™ก 78 Active Minutes
โ™ก 34 Heart Points

Goodreads

Took some finagling to get it to work how I needed it, but I figured out how to play my own music during the walking workouts! The issue was finding out how to mute the video so I could play Spotify over it. Since I donโ€™t have premium, I have more control over the songs playing on my iPad than I do on my phone, which would have been an easier option. I could have used my old iPodโ€™s library but I donโ€™t have all the songs Iโ€™d want to use on there. But I did it! So this will be a game changer! I can listen to the original songs and not some horrible remix if I want to step to The Beatles! Downside is, of course, the songs donโ€™t always match up to the steps but I like being able to listen to what I want to hear!

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 6, 2022 (24 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Kyra Pro 5,000 Steps Walking Workout (to mostly Nirvana songs + 2 MIKA Songs)
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Sleep Yoga Day #6
โ™ก FitOn Quick Neck Stretch with Kenta Seki

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 24 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (24)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (783)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (198+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (24)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (24)

โ™ก 6,062 Steps
โ™ก 78 Active Minutes
โ™ก 34 Heart Points

Goodreads

The problem now is trying to figure out what to listen to. I made a walking playlist a while back and decided to go with that. Even though I played it on shuffle, it mostly gave me Nirvana songs. Not that Iโ€™m complaining. Nirvanaโ€™s songs actually match pretty well to the steps!

Forgot to mention that whenever an ad comes on, I pause the walking video and walk in place until songs start playing again.

Stayed up way too late again. It wasnโ€™t because I was reading this time. Soooโ€ฆ technically my meditation was done after midnight on Friday, which would be Saturday morning, But itโ€™s not morning until I go to sleep and wake up! My rules! :LOL:

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 7, 2022 (25 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก 30 Minutes Walking
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Evening Yoga Stretches Day #7
โ™ก FitOn Easy Bree-zy Stretch with Bree Koegel

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 25 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (25)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (784)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (199+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (25)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (25)

โ™ก 6,312 Steps
โ™ก 89 Active Minutes
โ™ก 2 Heart Points

Goodreads

Went to WinCo with my brother to pick up some things for mom. Then he took me to Dutch Brothers to get coffee. The girl who waited on us was jamming out to Carrie Underwood. While weโ€™re waiting, we could hear everything. We werenโ€™t trying to eavesdrop, but we really couldnโ€™t help it. The girl started talking about this guy who was talking to her about red flags. The guy said that he sees a girl who is promiscuous as a red flag. My brother asked me what promiscuous meant. So Iโ€™m trying not to listen, but one of the girls coworkers was like, โ€œwait, he really said promiscuous?โ€ She said he did, and then someone started singing Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado. We couldnโ€™t help but laugh at that even though weโ€™d been trying not to. So the girl was like โ€œare yโ€™all hearing this conversation? Now you know why I ghosted him!โ€

Then, mom, my aunt, my dad, and I went to Samโ€™s to stock up on necessities. Itโ€™s always hard shopping with my dad. But I found some Califia Cinnamon Roll Oatmilk Creamer. Since Iโ€™d already had a coffee that morning, I didnโ€™t try it out yet (but I did taste it before using it on Sunday. It tasted just like a cinnamon roll. I didnโ€™t taste any of the oatmilk until I put it in my coffee, which was a little weird. But it was still good).

The other day, my phone started playing some music after I got a notification. Itโ€™s never done this before, and I hadnโ€™t downloaded anything new so I was really confused. I didnโ€™t see anything that would be causing it so I restarted my phone. I didnโ€™t have any problems after that. But the next day it started doing it again. I finally figured out which app was causing it. It was a water tracking app that Iโ€™d gotten back when I got my phone, but somehow now it started playing music. Guess what app got deleted?

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 8, 2022 (26 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก 10 Minutes Vivaspa Whole Body Vibration Machine
โ™ก 13 Minutes Walking
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 15 Minute Yoga for Flexibility Day #8
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 5 Min Guided Evening Meditation with Positive
Affirmations
โ™ก FitOn Complete Relaxation Meditation with Vytas

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 26 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (26)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (785)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (200+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (26)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (26)

โ™ก 6,041 Steps
โ™ก 97 Active Minutes
โ™ก 4 Heart Points

Goodreads

Regular grocery shopping day. Found something that wasnโ€™t regular. There was a brand of milk that I hadnโ€™t seen before. I was looking at it and noticed a strange flavor. Root beer. I was confused but intrigued, told my mom about it, and she decided weโ€™d try it. I was extremely nervous about it because root beer milk. Tried it when we got home and it was actually pretty good! Tasted like a melted root beer float.

My night ended wonderfully. I got Rolo upstairs and I was coming down to refill the dog food. Fonzie was โ€œsurfingโ€ the stairs. He likes to lay on the steps and push himself across. I donโ€™t know, heโ€™s a weird child and he does this a lot. He surfed to the side I needed to be. I waited for him to go the other way. He did. I somehow stepped wrong and slid down the stairs. I was already halfway down so I didnโ€™t slide far, but now I have a large carpet burn on my arm and my butt hurts from hitting the steps with it. I hate these stairs. I think this is like the third time Iโ€™ve done this, at least. Weโ€™ve been here for six and a half years now, so I guess itโ€™s not actually that bad but honestly!

January 6th of this year was the sixth anniversary of when I first started practicing yoga. My practice hasnโ€™t been very consistent over those years. Iโ€™m hoping to change that.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 9, 2022 (27 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Goodful 5-Minute Meditation for Anxiety
โ™ก Declutter Mind Meditation for Healing Others

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 27 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (27)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (786)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (201+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (27)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (27)

โ™ก 1,749 Steps
โ™ก 29 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Didnโ€™t have the energy to deal with the next Yoga with Kassandra video for the evening yoga movement. My body is sore from my fall and I did not feel like dragging out my mat to practice on the floor instead of in bed. So back to my go-to, plus a shortened stretch.

I used to have a bedtime routine (if I actually made myself do it) of chamomile tea a couple hours before bedtime and bedtime yoga, bedtime stretches, and meditation right before bed. Iโ€™m mostly there! But my actual sleep isnโ€™t going so wellโ€ฆ

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 10, 2022 (28 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 5 min Guided Evening Meditation with Positive Affirmations

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 28 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (28)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (787)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (202+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (28)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (28)

โ™ก 2,295 Steps
โ™ก 34 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Still low energy. Still sore. I did put a band aid over my carpet burn, so that has helped keep it from being so sensitive.

Made the decision to stop using my Mystic Mondays app for a while. Right now, itโ€™s causing me more anxiety than I need instead of inspiring me and making me feel grounded.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 27, 2022 (45 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Yoga with Kassandra 5 min Guided Evening Meditation with Positive Affirmations

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 45 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (45)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (804)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (219+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (45)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (45)

โ™ก 2,573 Steps
โ™ก 38 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Iโ€™m behind on my log, but my workouts stayed the same* so Iโ€™ll just skip to the present. Time travel :)

*There weโ€™re a few differences, so Iโ€™ll list them here:
โ™ก Thursday January 12 I did Finch 1 Minute Sleep Breathing Exercise
โ™ก Tuesday January 17 I did Kyra Pro Burlesque Walking Workout; Amala Movement 10 Minute Creative Yoga Flow; The Bare Female Short Morning Yoga 10 Min to Start Your Day and Open Your Body; and Action Jacquelyn 10 Min Self Love Stretch Routine. I didnโ€™t do my bedtime yoga or stretches.
โ™ก Thursday January 19 I did Smiling a mind Starry Night Meditation instead of the Kassandra meditation
โ™ก Sunday January 22 I did My Life Falling Asleep Meditation (!**)
โ™ก Monday January 23 I did 1 Minute Finch Alert Breathing
โ™ก Wednesday January 25 I did Send Healing Energy to Someone Meditation with Nicky Sutton in the morning

** My Life/ Stop Breathe Think no longer exists. I remembered they had one of my favorite meditations, but for the life of me I couldnโ€™t remember much about it. Finally got the idea to search my old log, found the meditation name, AND found a video for it on Facebook! Literally the only time Iโ€™m thankful for Facebook! Itโ€™s only a two-minute meditation, which is probably why I liked it so much, but I do love the imagery, too. Iโ€™ve only done it once since finding it again, though.

Minor updates:
โ™ก Family tree crap here. Feel free to skip if youโ€™re tired of my ramblings about that. My aunt kind of upset me (itโ€™s kind of a stupid reason) by saying she wished one of our distant cousins on her dadโ€™s side was still alive so he could do her momโ€™s side. Never mind that I found a bunch of information taking me pretty far back on their momโ€™s side. Help is always appreciated, but I didnโ€™t like basically being told that I didnโ€™t do any work on that side of my family tree.

My uncle had a son that my mom didnโ€™t know about (I guess the older siblings knew about it, but the youngest ones didnโ€™t). We found out about it because my uncle added him to the family tree. We were told that he wasnโ€™t allowed to have anything to do with his son, but weโ€™re still learning more about it. My uncle found his grandson on 23andMe, which was nice. Unfortunately we found out my cousin passed in 2015, but my uncle has been talking to his grandson, so hopefully he can at least build a relationship there. (I donโ€™t know if this makes any sense or not, but when I say his grandson, I mean my uncleโ€™s grandson.)

Major Update:
โ™ก On December 1st, my mom decided to go to the emergency room because she said she was having pains like a gallbladder attack. It wasnโ€™t one because she had that taken out a long time ago. My brother took her and they were there for quite a while. My dad and I went up there after he got off work so my brother could come home and eat. Why I get into a car with my dad, I donโ€™t know, but the car ride was already stressful. So getting there and finding out she had a collapsed lung wasnโ€™t great. Neither was some of the comments the doctors made. I was so stressed out that the following day I had so much anxiety I was sick. My mom got released a few days later, but with the news that she likely had kidney cancer and needed to have her kidney removed.

She was still struggling with her hernia surgery and lost a lot of weight even though she started eating a lot better. Thereโ€™s still some issues, but for the most part itโ€™s better. She got her kidney removed this Wednesday, which I was very anxious about because of the weight loss and weakness she has been experiencing. But she got to come home Thursday! The doctor said if it wasnโ€™t for it being cancer, he wouldnโ€™t have done the surgery because of how weak she was. He also told us we needed to fatten her up, which is hard because of the hernia surgeryโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m feeling much better now that weโ€™re over this big hurdle, but Iโ€™m still recovering from the stress of it all. Then thereโ€™s the fact that my mom had another swallow test because of her struggles with the hernia surgery. Found out she still has a small hernia. So thatโ€™s going to have to be fixed sometime. Right now my biggest stressor is trying to get her stronger.

My exercise is likely still just going to be my bedtime routine because of space limits at the moment. Iโ€™ll probably try to do some standing workouts here and there, but Iโ€™m not promising anything,

JCU

Scout from WNY
Pronouns: She/Her
Goodness! You've certainly had a time of it.

First: family can certainly be frustrating. I'm sorry your aunt doesn't appreciate your efforts.

Second: so glad to know your mom is at home! Healing vibes to her :vibes:

Last: anxiety can be just awful on the body. Take all the time you need to take care of yourself. We'll be here when you need us. :love:

LizardFriend95

@JCU Thank you so much!

Yes, anxiety is horrible. Thankfully it wasnโ€™t as hard on me this time around. The only thing that I had a lot of trouble with this time was family not understanding that saying โ€œthink positiveโ€ and โ€œcalm downโ€ (especially calm down) does not help and is extremely hard for me to do. I did do a little better this time when it came to my unwanted thoughts, but itโ€™s still a struggle.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 28, 2022 (46 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 46 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (46)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (805)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (220+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (46)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (46)

โ™ก 2,981 Steps
โ™ก 42 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

There are some things I forgot to post about. I used to play a jazz for sleep playlist on Spotify as part of my bedtime routine. I actually donโ€™t like doing that anymore because those songs kind of mess with my recommendations and things like that. But Iโ€™ve started using ones on YouTube instead. The first night I listened to it while I did my yoga, stretches, and meditations, then I tried to switch to a sleep story. The sleep story didnโ€™t really work. I couldnโ€™t hear much of anything and I definitely didnโ€™t want to turn it up. So after that I just stuck with the jazz. There are really only a few of these ambiances that relax me: jazz, trains, fire, and snow*. No rain or storm sounds for me, thanks! *Snow doesnโ€™t really have a sound on these, at least not that Iโ€™ve noticed, but somehow it still works.

I do need to figure out how to adjust my bedtime routine. By the time I get the dogs settled, brush my teeth, and do my routine, itโ€™s actually pretty late. I know I need to work on brushing my teeth earlier, but Iโ€™m debating on if I want to try my yoga and stretches downstairs before heading up, which would have extra steps but still save me time, and then just needing to meditate afterwards.

Thursday I decided to start working on gratitude. Iโ€™ve never been super great about this, but this year is about growth

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 29, 2022 (47 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Great Meditation Feel Good About Eho You Are (Fabulous 7-Day Practice Gratitude Day 1)

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 47 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (47)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (806)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (221+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (47)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (47)

โ™ก 3,479 Steps
โ™ก 47 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

I kind of fudged the Fabulous challenge a little bit. The meditation they want me to do is Doorway to Self-Esteem, which requires pro. The Great Meditation one is the closest I could find that wasnโ€™t 20 minutes long. Iโ€™m sorry, Iโ€™m not meditating for 20 straight minutes. Especially not right before bed like they want me to.

I started up my sporcle and brain games again last month. I discovered that lumosity has an app for creativity! So thatโ€™s a nice little boost to my routine, except a lot of the writing ones are poetry which is difficult, but oh well. Iโ€™ve also been using Moriah Elizabethโ€™s app Spark as another part of my creativity practice.

My mom obviously stayed home from shopping, so I was doing her shopping for her. In order to avoid my aunt at the store, because she just will not leave me alone, I opted for being a speed demon while shopping. I had the option to shop with my sister, but I just didnโ€™t want to risk having to deal with my aunt. I know that sounds horrible.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 30, 2022 (48 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Great Meditation Feel Good About Eho You Are (Fabulous 7-Day Practice Gratitude Day 2)

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 48 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (48)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (807)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (222+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (48)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (48)

โ™ก 1,503 Steps
โ™ก 26 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Iโ€™m finally at a point where I feel like I can start easing back into normal exercise again. BUT Fonzie decided to bark. Practically. All. Night. Long. Rolo would join in as well. Needless to say, I was tired. Fonzie slept like a little angel all day afterwards. Glad he was able to sleep.

Mercury decided to join me while I was meditating. He curled up against me but kept moving around every so often. Then the little brat bit me. Not hard but still. It made it hard to use mudras, too. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever been able to meditate without being disturbed in some way.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary 31, 2022 (49 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Great Meditation Feel Good About Eho You Are (Fabulous 7-Day Practice Gratitude Day 3)

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 49 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (49)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (808)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (223+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (49)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (49)

โ™ก 1,072 Steps
โ™ก 21 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Fonzie let me sleep better.

I managed to get everything done early last night, including brushing my teeth, so I only had to do my yoga, stretch, and meditation before bed. Mercury joined me again. I got kitty kisses instead of bites tonight. Everything was great, until I went to go to sleep. Then Fonzie was determined to bark at thing again. Not as bad as Sunday night, but still enough for me to not actually go to sleep early. Hereโ€™s to some progress.

When I started practicing gratitude, I used a template that has four different prompts: Morning gratitude, which Iโ€™m supposed to do first thing in the morning but usually gets done a little later before I do everything else; life lessons, where I list obstacles and what Iโ€™m learning from them; people Iโ€™m thankful for; and good things today. I do the last three at night. Iโ€™ve had trouble with the life lessons one. I think Iโ€™ve only completed it once. I might add counting victories to my gratitude journal as well. I did do that last night, so I guess I kind of unofficially joined the challenge for that? I also guess Iโ€™m technically ahead of the daily gratitude challenge. Might as well work to complete those.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พJanuary Reflectionsโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก January was a little better mentally. I am still recovering from the stress of December but Iโ€™m getting better.

I guess I should probably expand on my intention for โ€œgrowthโ€ now. Instead of trying to make resolutions this year, I set an intention for this year. I do have a list of โ€œresolutionsโ€ and tangible goals.

A couple of those are building a writing habit and building a meditation habit. I have a 49-day streak on both of those. But Iโ€™ve learned that, while I can gain a nice streak, itโ€™s so easy for me to break that streak and have trouble starting it again. Iโ€™m happy Iโ€™ve managed to get that streak, but I still have a lot to work on.

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พFebruary Intentionsโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Growth.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พFebruary 1 , 2023 (50 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Leilah Isaac Absolute Beginners Belly Dance Workout Shimmy & Hip Drops
โ™ก MadFit Taylor Swift Midnights Dance Party, Lavender Haze
โ™ก Great Meditation Feel Good About Eho You Are (Fabulous 7-Day Practice Gratitude Day 3)

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 50 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (50)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (809)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (224+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (50)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (50)

โ™ก 2,345 Steps
โ™ก 47 Active Minutes
โ™ก 17 Heart Points

Goodreads

I usually silence the ads when I do my Drops language lessons, but had an ad that was playing Love Today by MIKA. Not silencing that one.

Trying to dance again. Did the belly dance video all the way through, but once I learn the choreography, Iโ€™ll just do the warm up and the final run through until I get better. On the other dancing, Iโ€™m just doing one song at a time until I get better at it. Which could be a while.

Meditation went real well. Fonzie barked during it. At least I did get a full 7 hours of sleep afterwards.

Just realized I forgot to update the year on my log. Iโ€™ll have to go back and change it. You know the funny thing? When I was in school and had to write the date all the time, I didnโ€™t forget to change it. After school, I automatically put the previous year down.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พFebruary 2 , 2023 (51 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Kyra Pro Boy Bye Walking Workout
โ™ก Lilly Sabri Tighten Your Waist in 12 Days Workout
โ™ก Jessica Richburg 15 Minute Energizing Yoga Flow
โ™ก Tone It Up Unlock Your Creativity Meditaion
โ™ก Powerful 7 Minute Affirmations for Creative Productivity

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 51 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (51)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (810)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (225+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (51)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (51)

โ™ก 2,870 Steps
โ™ก 60 Active Minutes
โ™ก 14 Heart Points

Goodreads

Didnโ€™t dance.

My aunt broke her elbow. Fun.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พFebruary 3, 2023 (51 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก MyLife Falling Asleep Meditation

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 52 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (52)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (811)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (226+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (52)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (52)

โ™ก 2,755 Steps
โ™ก 35 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

Didnโ€™t feel so great. Ended up so behind that I still wasnโ€™t done with things by the time bedtime rolled around. I didnโ€™t do my Greek Duolingo. I didnโ€™t follow the videos for the yoga or the stretching so they ended up being a much shorter workout. And I opted for the two minute meditation. At least I kept the streak. But I need to plan a lot better.

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พFebruary 3, 2023 (53 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚
โ™ก Great Meditation Feel Good About Who You Are (Fabulous 7-Day Practice Gratitude Day 4)

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 53 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (53)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (812)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (227+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (53)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (53)

โ™ก 2,670 Steps
โ™ก 39 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads

LizardFriend95

๊ง๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พFebruary 5, 2023 (54 Consecutive Days)โ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ๊ง‚

๐–ฅธ๊•ฅโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜ฟโ˜ผโœถโ˜พ 54 Non-Zero Daysโ˜ฝโœถโ˜ผโ˜ฟ๏ธŽโ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๊•ฅ๐–ฅธ
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„ฐ๐“๐‘’๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ (54)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ (813)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ โ„›๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (228+)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐’ฒ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” (54)
โŠฐโœ”โŠฑ๐‘€๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ (54)

โ™ก 2,770 Steps
โ™ก 40 Active Minutes
โ™ก 0 Heart Points

Goodreads