1. 10 Jumping Jacks: Done in AM
2. Meditation Challenge Day 7: Backup & Restore Workout + 5 minutes meditation: Headspace – For the Weekend.
3. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
4. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
5. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 11 minutes.
6. The Guardian Challenge Day 7: 2 min march steps, 1 min rest, 3 sets: Active rest of step jacks between sets. 50 Goblins.
7. Slowpoke Workout: Level 3, no rest.
8. Baseline Day 5: Level 3, no rest.
9. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 15: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.
❤️MC: Rating = 7.5. I had a little trouble balancing with the second reach pose. Meditation: 7.5. My focus was in and out.
❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. The actual boxing part was fine. It's just the other things that were annoying...hair got in my face, shoe came untied and my knee hurt coming up the stairs afterwards
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.0.
❤️TGC: Rating = 7.5. This seemed to take forever today and my leg kept making cracking noises during march steps
❤️Slowpoke: Rating = 6.0. I kept my feet moving during all exercises except for the hold. Not a technically difficult workout but my upperbody fatigued quickly.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 8.0. I kept my feet moving during upperbody exercises, which I had no problems with. The calf raises and squats were also fine.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 8.0. Static holds are not my favorites but I had no problems with this one.
Notes:. It’s the last weekend of the regular season and there were Saturday games. At least we got our walk in.