696 Days

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Friday 12.30.2022
1. 10 Jumping Jacks: Done in AM
2. Moving Mango Pilates: 15 MIN LOW IMPACT PILATES WORKOUT | Knee Friendly & Wrist Friendly Pilates.
3. Fit December Day 29: No rest.
4. Fit December Day 30: No rest.
5. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 10: Level 3, no rest.
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 15 minutes.

❤️MMP: Rating = 8.5. This was nice but not easy.
❤️FD Day 29: Rating = 7.5. I found this tough for some reason.
❤️FD Day 30: Rating = 7.5. I am struggling with push-ups again.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 7.0. This was rough, especially after FD.
❤️Walk: Very slow walk because the sidewalks in our neighborhood were mostly snow/ice covered. This is annoying because our HOA pays a company to clear the sidewalks and they did a shitty job.

Notes: Day 21/25. Back to walking outside but it wasn’t fun.

JCU

Scout from WNY
Pronouns: She/Her
A plower is supposed to come by and do the church parking lots and our driveway whenever it snows. Mom has had to wake Dad to help dig a way out more than once. And yet, do they change people? 🤷🏻‍♀️

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 12.31.2022
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
3. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
4. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 11 minutes.
5. Fit December Day 31: No rest.
❤️Boxing: Heavy bag work was pretty good but I couldn’t use the speedbag.
❤️YWB: I was pretty focused today.
❤️FD: Quick and easy but my back was making creepy noises.

Notes: Day 22/25. New Years Eve. It was just like a normal Saturday for us except that we had to listen to people shooting off fireworks all night. I decided to start Level 1 challenges and workouts in the new year. I will fit the workouts in when I can.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 01.01.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 1: 5 minutes meditation: Headspace - Today's Meditation: Neutral Thinking
3. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
4. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
5. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 11: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.
6. The Guardian Challenge Day 1: 1 min march steps, 1 min rest, 3 sets: Active rest of step jacks between sets.
7. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 12: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between exercises.
8. Gamer Workout: 3 sets, no rest.
9. Baseline Day 1: Level 3, no rest.

❤️MC: Rating = 8.0. I actually stayed pretty focused.
❤️Boxing: Rating = 9.0. Knocked out the first boxing workout of the year! Rockin' with Dokken! 🔥🥊
❤️YWB: Rating = 7.0. I couldn't keep my mind off the end of vacation. 😿
❤️AoSCE Day 11: Rating = 7.0. I couldn't keep my mind off the end of vacation. 😿
❤️TGC: Rating = 9.5. March steps are always fine with me.
❤️AoSCE Day 12: Rating = 8.0. This was ok.
❤️Gamer: Rating = 8.5. There were sets listed so I did 3. It was nice to do some lower body exercises.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 7.5. I kept my feet moving during all exercises except for the arm hold. I could really feel this one.

Notes: Day 23/25. New Years Day. The last Football Sunday of vacation. The Broncos lost but actually played a good game against Kansas City.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 01.02.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 2: 1-minute Equal Breathing + 5 minutes meditation: Headspace - Alone Time.
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 2: 20 calf raises, 10-count hold. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Optional Quest: 100 goblins.
4. YWB: 15 Minute Yoga For Tension & Relaxation

❤️MC: EB Rating = 7.0. I've done this type of thing in the past but today it felt weird. Meditation Rating = 7.5. I am still struggling with calming my mind.
❤️TGC: Rating = 8.0. I had trouble balancing on the calf raise hold.
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.0. I couldn't stop thinking about going back to work. 😿

Notes: Day 24/25. Cold and running out of vacation time so we took a pajama day. I watched a good Winter Classic hockey game a tragic MNF game.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 01.03.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 3: Backup & Restore Workout + 5 minutes meditation: Headspace - Alone Time
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 3: 1 min march steps, 1 min rest, 3 sets.
4. SBY: 15 minute Seated Yoga Stretches For Headaches, Anxiety and Tension

❤️MC: B&R: Rating = 8.0. A little awkward but not bad. Meditation Rating 5.0. I couldn't focus at all
❤️TGC: Rating = 9.5.
❤️SBY: Rating = 7.5. I think I cut off the beginning and I was pretty tight.

Notes: Day 25/25. The last day of vacation and was sad and annoyed.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 01.04.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 4: 5 minutes meditation: Headspace - Today's Meditation: Balance + OM Mantra
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 4: 20 calf raises, 10-count hold. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Optional Quest: 100 goblins.
4. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 13: Level 3, no rest.
5. Baseline Day 2: Level 3, no rest.
6. Boxing: 35 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
7. 3 mile walk outside. 55 minutes.

❤️MC: Rating = 4.0. I couldn't focus at all.
❤️TGC: Rating = 8.5. Better balancing on the hold.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 7.5. I kept my feet moving during all exercises. I could really feel it
❤️Baseline: Rating = 9.0. I did regular squats. Quick and easy and a break for my upperbody.
❤️Rating = 8.0. First post‐vacation boxing in the books. A little sloppy but I did some new combos and kicked a little ass. 🔥🥊
❤️Walk: We did a little more than 3 miles. The sidewalks in our neighborhood were crappy with snow and ice and it was cold out.

Notes: Back to work and it was a rough re-entry. The good news is that Scott was able to work at his desk in the (home) office for he first time since mid-October.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 01.05.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 5: 5 minutes meditation: Headspace – Taking a Break
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 5: 1 min march steps, 1 min rest, 3 sets: Active rest of step jacks between sets.
4. Baseline Day 3: Level 3, no rest.
5. YWK: 15 min Gentle Bedtime Yoga for Beginners – Evening Yoga Stretch.

❤️MC: Rating = 6. Not great focus but better than yesterday.
❤️TGC: Rating = 9.5.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 7.5. A little bit of back pain during hip rotations. I kept my feet moving during arm circles and chest expansions. Balance was only ok.
❤️YWK: Rating = 7.5. This was really pleasant. My throat was irritated so I kept coughing. 😿

Notes: Work meetings and too cold to walk.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 01.06.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 6: 1 – minute Equal Breathing + 5 minutes meditation: Headspace – Breathing Into Stress.
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 6: 20 calf raises, 10-count hold. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets.
4. Baseline Day 4: Level 3, no rest.
5. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 14: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 11 minutes.

❤️MC: EB: Rating = 7.5. This was ok. I was a little stuffy. Meditation: Rating = 7.0. I was pretty focused during the breathing exercise.
❤️TGC: Rating = 9.5. Good balance in the holds today.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 8.0. I kept my feet moving during clench/unclench exercises. I could really feel these. I am sure I did few extra jacks.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 8.0. I kept me feet moving during all the exercises.
❤️Walk: The sidewalks were better but not great.

Notes: I felt like this was a long short week back at work.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 01.07.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 7: Backup & Restore Workout + 5 minutes meditation: Headspace – For the Weekend.
3. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
4. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
5. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 11 minutes.
6. The Guardian Challenge Day 7: 2 min march steps, 1 min rest, 3 sets: Active rest of step jacks between sets. 50 Goblins.
7. Slowpoke Workout: Level 3, no rest.
8. Baseline Day 5: Level 3, no rest.
9. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 15: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.

❤️MC: Rating = 7.5. I had a little trouble balancing with the second reach pose. Meditation: 7.5. My focus was in and out.
❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. The actual boxing part was fine. It's just the other things that were annoying...hair got in my face, shoe came untied and my knee hurt coming up the stairs afterwards
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.0.
❤️TGC: Rating = 7.5. This seemed to take forever today and my leg kept making cracking noises during march steps
❤️Slowpoke: Rating = 6.0. I kept my feet moving during all exercises except for the hold. Not a technically difficult workout but my upperbody fatigued quickly.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 8.0. I kept my feet moving during upperbody exercises, which I had no problems with. The calf raises and squats were also fine.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 8.0. Static holds are not my favorites but I had no problems with this one.

Notes:. It’s the last weekend of the regular season and there were Saturday games. At least we got our walk in.

daejamurrachan

Druid from Colorado
"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Marilyn Monroe"
Happy Birthday Dancing GIF

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 01.08.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 8: 5 minutes meditation: Headspace - Time for Me.
4. The Guardian Challenge Day 8: 22 calf raises, 12-count hold. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets.
5. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 16: No rest.
6. Baseline Day 6: Level 3, no rest. Rating = 7.5.
7. TV Workout: 3 sets, no rest.
8. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 17: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.

❤️MC: Rating = 7.5
❤️Boxing: Rating = 9.0. Angry boxing is the best boxing.
❤️TGC: Rating = 7.0. Back to balance problems on the holds.
❤️AoSCE Day 16: Rating = 8.5. Good workout!
❤️Baseline: Rating = 7.5. I kept mu feet moving during arm circles. I found torso rotations awkward.
❤️TW: Rating = 7.5. I did this on the floor since the couch is awkward.
❤️AoSCE Day 17: Rating = 8.0. I kept my feet moving during all exercises.

Notes: I lost my temper over something stupid and missed Yoga. Ugh. It was the last Football Sunday of the regular season. The Broncos won. They’ve been better since the coach was fired the day after the Christmas debacle. This was an especially quick weekend.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 01.09.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 9: 5 minutes meditation: Headspace – Taking a Break
+ OM Mantra.
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 9: 2 min march steps, 1 min rest, 3 sets: Active rest of step jacks between sets.
4. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 18: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between exercises.
5. Get Fit With Rick: Christmas Walking Workout | 3000 Steps at home | Dance Fitness
6. Baseline Day 7: Level 3, no rest.
7. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 19: No rest.
8. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 10 minutes.
9. YWB: Gentle Flow to Feel Your Best | 30 Days of Yoga

❤️MC: Rating = 6.0. I couldn't focus at all.
❤️TGC: Rating = 8.5.
❤️AoSCE Day 18: Rating = 5.0. I kept my feet moving during all exercises. This was basically torture but I didn’t break form.
❤️GFWR: Rating = 8.0. Fun but I am uncoordinated as Hell.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 7.5. I kept feet moving during all exercises except for the hold. This was ok. It took me longer than I thought it would and I am sick of W-Extensions.
❤️AoSCE Day 19: Ratting = 7.5. I kept my feet moving during all exercises. This was ok but I'm in chest expansion overload
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.5. Nice session even with downward dog.

Notes:. It’s the first Monday I’ve worked in a month and of course I had a meeting. Weird night with no MNF.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 01.10.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 10: 1‐minute Equal Breathing + 5 minutes meditation: Headspace – Reset.
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 10: 22 calf raises, 12-count hold. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets.
4. Baseline Day 8: Level 3, no rest.
5. Body Project: Low impact beginners kicboxing workout
6. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 20: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.
7. Boxing: 50 knee-elbow strike combos on heavy bag. Opposite knees and elbows.
8. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 10 minutes.
9. YWA: Day 27 – Strong | MOVE – A 30 Day Yoga Journey

❤️MC: Rating = 5.0. Neither of these went well today.
❤️TGC: Rating = 9.0. Better balance today.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 9.0. Regular squats.
❤️BP: Rating = 8.0. I really liked the workout but I didn’t appreciate the pause in the middle for their website workout. I opted out of the weights since I was doing Arms of Steel afterwards. I am still uncoordinated as Hell.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 8.5. I kept my feet moving during all exercises.
❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.0. Decent finisher.
❤️YWA: Rating = 7.5. I haven't done a Yoga session this intense in a long time. I could really feel it. And I lost my balance.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 01.11.2023
2. Meditation Challenge Day 11: Backup & Restore Workout + Headspace - Reset.
3. The Guardian Challenge Day 11.
4. Baseline Day 9: Level 3, no rest.
5. Olivia Lawson: 3000 STEPS WORKOUT | INDOOR WALKING FOR WEIGHT LOSS
6. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 21: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 10 minutes.
8. YOGA UPLOAD with Maris Aylward: 20 Min No Kneeling Gentle Yoga Stretch for Flexibility & Relaxation

❤️MC: B&R: Rating = 8.0. Meditation: 6.0. Too much on my mind.
❤️TGC: Rating = 7.0. Just because I stupidly repeated Day 10. Later I did the 6 minutes of march steps without a break.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 7.0. I kept my feet moving during all exercises except the holds. I had trouble with balance.
❤️OL: Rating = 8.0. This was a good workout but it was NOT indoor walking. And I am still uncoordinated.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 6.0. I kept my feet moving during arm circles. I had to break form during arm circles. The rest was ok.
❤️YUWMA: Rating = 8.0. Nice session after she stopped talking and got the yoga.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 01.12.2023
2. The Guardian Challenge Day 12: 22 calf raises, 12-count hold. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets
3. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 22: No rest. Rating = 9.0.
4. BurpeeGirl: 🎶10 Nin ENERGETIC DANCE WORKOUT 🎶Dragostea Din Tei Tiktok Remix/Dj Ericnem🎶Dance Aerobic 🎶NO JUMPING🎶
5. Heather Robertson Day 18: Legs + Biceps Workout
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 10 minutes.
7. YWA: Day 28 - TLC | MOVE

❤️TGC: Rating = 9.0. I miss the goblins.
❤️AoSCE: Rating = 9.0. I kept my feet moving during all exercises and everything felt fine.
❤️BG: Rating = 8.0. Quick and fast paced but no real dancing. The music was kind of annoying.
❤️HR: Rating = 7.0. This was tough. Modifications were in order.
❤️YWA: This was a nice practice. I was just distracted.

Notes:. I dumped the Meditation Challenge today. I meditate everyday but I find it hard to focus. I am definitely not ready to move up to 10 minutes. Today was also the first day in a long time that I did a Heather Robertson workout. Intense.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 01.15.2023
2. The Guardian Challenge Day 13: 3 minutes march steps, 3 sets: No rest (9 minutes of march steps).
3. Baseline Day 10: Level 3, no rest
4. 52 Deadbugs for Laura.
5. 6 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 45 minutes.
6. YWB: 10 Min Morning Yoga Stretch For Tension Relief

❤️TGC: Rating = 8.0. Missing the goblins.
❤️Baseline: Rating = 7.0. My shoulders were tired.
❤️Deadbugs: Rating = 7.5. This wasn't easy but I completed it in one go.
❤️YWB: Rating = 7.5. This was a nice session but I was very fidgety.

Notes: Fridays are usually meeting-free days /(except for the daily morning meeting). Not today. We must’ve had decent weather because we walked 6 miles.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 01.14.2023
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
4. The Guardian Challenge Day 14: 24 calf raises, 14-count hold. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. 100 goblins.
5. 4 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 10 minutes.
6. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 23: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets and exercises.
7. Baseline Day 11: Level 3, no rest.
8. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 24: 30 seconds active rest of march steps between exercises.
9. Baseline Day 12: Level 3, no rest.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. Intense session today. I didn’t like round kicks in the first jab-cross‐jab-round kick combo so I did an extra set.
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.0. A little stiff today.
❤️TGC: Rating = 8.0. A little stiff today.
❤️AoSCE Day 23: Rating = 9.0. I kept my feet moving.
❤️Baseline Day 11: Rating = 7.5. More calf raises (I already did 3 sets of 24 with The Guardian). I kept my feet moving during upper body exercises.
❤️AoSCE Day 24: Rating = 6.5. This was tough. 2 minutes is long time. I kept my feet moving during clench/unclench.
❤️Baseline Day 12: Rating = 8.0. I kept my feet moving during upperbody exercises. Good except for the torso rotations

Notes: The NFL playoffs started today with the first 2 wildcard games. They were interesting and I did a bunch of workouts in front of the TV.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 01.15.2023
4. The Guardian Challenge Day 15: 3 minutes march steps, 3 sets
5. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 25: No rest
6. Baseline Day 13: Level 3, no rest.
7. Arms of Steel Chair Edition Day 26: 30 seconds active rest between sets and exercises.
8. Baseline Day 14: Level 3, no rest.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. Sloppy but I did a new combo.
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.0
❤️TGC: Rating = 9.0.
❤️AoSCE Day 25: Rating = 9.0. I kept my feet moving during all exercises.
❤️Baseline Day 13: Rating = 6.5. I kept my feet moving during W-Extensions. I also felt pain in my neck during W-Extensions.
❤️AoSCE Day 26: Rating = 8.5. I kept my feet moving during all exercises.
❤️Baseline Day 14: Rating = 8.0. I kept my feet moving during clench/unclench.

Notes: The second day of Wildcard Weekend. My mom’s team lost in an upset. She wasn’t shocked.