Be the next evolution of human

thinman

"Be Strong - Be Active - Be empowered."

I came across this fellow from a video by . . .

Plant base plus a load of supplements.

lpf

Rogue Posts: 290
"“I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” (Eleventh Doctor)"
I really don't get it... he says, he gives himself no room for choices, to not mess up, what he is doing...
but aren't choices the things that makes us human? Isn't messing up exactly what it needs to be...?

It feels like, here is how to skip aging, but you have to skip being human first.

lpf

Rogue Posts: 290
"“I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” (Eleventh Doctor)"
Bad habits doesn't mean being human.

well, I didn't say anything about bad habits....
it was the thing about choices... he has to follow a certain diet and is not allowed to skip or change anything... so even if he would stay in his diet in general, he has not the choice to choose eating the banana today and the apple tomorrow if this isn't following his plan...
at least this is how I understand it.
And then, if I am not allowed to have my own choices, I am not really human, in my opinion

Edit: at least this is how I understand this and it might be, that I don't get it all, as english is not my native language.

Last edited:

Nihopaloa

Duelist from Germany
"Eyyyy"
I haven't watched the videos, but have poked around his site, which was already interesting (disturbing?) enough. I mean, that guy swallows 100+ pills a day and pretty much eats the same stuff every day. He seems like one of those people who have an interesting idea and then overshoot the mark by miles and go batshit insane. Judging from his daily schedule he has posted on his site, he spends his day eating, swallowing pills, working out, working, doing skin/hair/eye care and eating/swallowing pills some more. I'd say you can spend your time on Earth on more interesting things, but at least he doesn't bother any one trying to change the fabrics of society, so who cares.