Calico's Training Log

Calico

Witcher from France
Pronouns: It/She
"Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations"
I went back to the gym today and did the same thing again (it's easier tbh)

Four sets of ten for each exercise.
Biceps curls, 23kg.
Lat pulldown, 41kg.
Triceps press, 41kg.
Chest press, 23kg.
Seated row, 27kg.
Shoulder press, 14kg.

Calico

Witcher from France
Hey!

I've been going to the gym often (like every 2 - 3 days), I just haven't been updating because it's kinda. Always the same post.

But I'm thinking about incorporating "Going On Walks" into my life. Starting slow like once a week (it's already a lot for me). I do have a lot of Doctor Who audios to listen to... Maybe I could make it my quest to like, "go out, go on a walk, take a picture and go post it here". Maybe it would help :phew:

Calico

Witcher from France
Thank you both too!

I haven't been inactive, still going to the gym, but got slightly too busy with other stuff to go on walks (I do go out but not for specifically that). In three weeks I won't be home for a month and a half tho, idk yet if that means I'll go out to walk more, or less. I won't have the gym, too, so I'll probably do workouts and post them here tho.

Also I do want to start reading the forums again eventually but I'm just preoccupied with Other Sutff :phew:

Calico

Witcher from France
Hope you are still kicking it!
More or leeessss - I'm making Some Changes in my life and it's taking all of my time and energy, but I do plan on coming back to programs and exercises once I'm settled down! It should be around mid-January hopefully :')
Thanks for asking :)

Calico

Witcher from France
I got busy with sleeping very badly I'm afraid - still going outside, though, and making progress in other areas, so I hope that at some point I'll have workouts more regularly :)
In the meantime it's fine if it's from time to time.

Today I did the Eye of the Tiger workout!