matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal
Pronouns: They/Them
"epic pussykitty working out"

matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal
helloo again, it was such a nice surprise to see you all here : )))
today i decided to go harder on my arms, they are very weak so its a personal goal of mine to get them stronger ᕦ(ò_óˇ)
so heres what i did today:
  1. Quick Warmup Workout
  2. Shadebound day 1, level II (this was such a struggle omfg, i couldnt do the challenge but i was surprised i could do it normally anyways)
  3. Quick Warmup Workout
  4. Power Punch Challenge day 1 (done pretty awkwardly lol)
  5. Easy Arms Challenge day 11 and 12
thats it! hope your day went well as well ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal

matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal
another day of working outt, except today was one of those very busy days :comeon: i didnt have much time for my workout but i managed to do something at least
  1. Universal Warmup for more or less 5 min, i was in a rush and forgot to put a proper timer
  2. Knee Push-Ups Challenge days 3 and 4
  3. Easy Arms Challenge day 15
and that was it :p
i have to say that my arms do feel a lil sore from the knee push-up, which is good, makes me feel like it actually did something plus they dont really hurt :)

matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal
helloo, well i havent been able to post the last two days, im suuper busy and very tired. i still managed to do my workout anyways! (which contributed to my tiredness but it was worth it hehe)

day 17th
  1. Universal Warmup for 5 min
  2. Shadebound day 3, level III with 1min rest between sets (challenge included and it was the wost, plus i think i might have done 8 sets actually, but i cant say for sure lol)
  3. Knee Push-Ups Challenge day 5
my arms were preeetty sore after this one ngl, the next day i took it very easy on them

day 18th
  1. Universal Warmup for 5 min
  2. Quick Warmup Workout to prepare for cardio
  3. Total Burn day 5, level III with 1min rest between sets
  4. Made With Love Workout level II (1min rest), i wanted to do level III but i didnt have enough time
:sadness:
as for today, i don't think ill be doing my workout : ( im very tired and stressed rn
good thing is that its already the weekend, tomorrow ill be able to relax a bit
have a good weekend :eheart:

matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal

matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal
hey guys, its been a while
these last few weeks have been pretty crazy! basically i got sick, recovered, and got sick again. one time worse than the other ;( after all that i had to rush to study for my finals, since i missed some exams and study days for being sick for so long. it was tough :,)

i couldnt keep myself active and i already feel it :vsad: i cant keep up with my usual workout :( i also started feeling tired and weak more often but honestly i barely have been outside this whole time. well, since im finally feeling better and no longer have exams ill be trying this routine once again. it started yesterday with 8 Weeks to 5K Program :) i feel like this is a good choice since it motivates me to go outside and i have someone to do this with

so today i did:
  1. 5 min of warm up
  2. day 2 of 8 Weeks to 5K Program, level III
its not much but i didnt want to go off my limits, this little already made me sweat :sadness:

matsuriyoru

Ranger from Portugal
:)) i just had a nice weekend, but no workout hehe
since it accumulated im doing two days of the program on the same day
yesterday i did day 6 (level I) and day 7 of 8 Weeks to 5K Program, it was toughhhhh but i did it!! i felt immediately better after and in result i also had a nice night of sleep.
today im planning on doing the day 8 and 9 of the same program :D tomorrow its all sorted out so i might just start doing a day at a time like its supposed to lool

:yas:

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Love GIF by yvoscholz