696 Days

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Saturday 03.09.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 11 - Letting Go of Striving | BALANCE - 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 8.5. I had trouble with balance.
2. BYNM: Yoga for Stress-Free Mornings | 10 Minutes: Rating = 9.0. Quick and nice.
3. 6 mile walk outside. 1:46:50.

Notes: Happy Saturday! I woke up to sunshine today. I also finished a very good book that focuses on health instead of just losing weight. I’ve already decided to categorize my workouts so make sure I am getting all types (starting tomorrow). I will make other changes too but it is ill-advised to make too many changes at once.

Today was pleasant with good food and great weather. On our 6 mile walk we talked about making some healthier food choices.

Thank you @Maegaranthelas 💖

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 03.10.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 12 - Moving with Ease | BALANCE - 30 Days of Tai Chi (Tai Chi (Strength/Stretching/Balance)): Rating = 9.0. Tai Chi has it's own category because it encompasses so much. Today's was mostly stretching but it was nice.
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos. (Combo) Rating = 7.5. Boxing fall into the combo category because it's strength and cardio. This felt hard today. My heart rate was higher than usual.
3. YWK: 10 min Morning Yoga - Gentle Beginner Yoga Stretch (NO PROPS) (Yoga (Restorative/Relaxing)): Rating = 8.5. I have 2 categories of Yoga. The other one is for more active sessions. This session was very strechy and filmed outdoors, which was nice.
4. 4 mile walk outside. 1:13:06. (Cardio/Steady State): Slow walk but nice day.
5. Core Control Day 22: 160 leg raises (Strength): Rating = 9.0.
6. 30 Days of LIIT Day 20 (Strength): Rating = 8.0. My shoulders felt really fatigued.
7. Ten Day 1 (Combo): Rating = 8.5. This included both strength and cardio...but not heavy on either. No struggles with this one.

Notes: Sundays are usually tired, melancholy days. Today was ok, although I did take a brief nap. The weekend flew by.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 03.11.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 13 - Arriving in the Body | BALANCE - 30 Days of Tai Chi (Tai Chi (Strength/Stretching/Balance)): Rating = 9.0. A short, more restorative session today. Perfect for a Monday.
2. Core Control Day 23: 40 torso twists (Strength): Rating = 9.0.
3. 30 Days of LIIT Day 22 (Combo): Level 3, no rest. Rating = 9.0. I did this one accidentally instead of Day 21. Reverse lunges worked my legs.
4. Ten Day 2 (Combo): Rating = 9.0. More reverse lunges. 🙀
5. Heather Robertson: Chest & Back STRENGTH Supersets // HR12WEEK EXPRESS: Day 12 (Strength): Rating = 8.5. Some of this was tough and I needed modifications (the push-up combos).
6. BYNM: DAY 9 | Strength & Balance Fusion | 🦋 BODY, MIND, SOUL: 30 Days of Yoga Transformation with Nico 🦋 (Yoga (Strength/Cardio/Balance)): Rating = 8.5. I kept putting this off because I knew it would be difficult for me. It was. I was shaky and my balance sucks!
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:36.(Cardio/Steady State).

Notes: I started out the week strong with a healthy breakfast and doing all of my planned workouts. For some reason, Mondays are my best day for this. The rest of the week could prove difficult with appointments, tests and test results. Work will be crazy too.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 03.12.2024
1. Core Control Day 24: 170 leg raises (Strength): Rating = 9.0
2. 30 Days of LIIT Day 21 (Cardio/Steady State): Level 3, no rest. Rating = 9.0
3. Ten Day 3 (Strength): Rating = 8.0. Total. Shoulder. Burnout.
4. YWK: 15 min Gemini Yoga Flow - Communication, Creativity & Intellect (Yoga (Strength/Cardio/Balance): Rating = 8.0. This was interesting but challenging. I had to modify.
5. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:53 (Cardio/Steady State).
6. Lottie Murphy: Pilates For Relaxation And Calming | 13 Minute Routine (Strength/ Mobility): Rating = 9.0. This was definitely a restorative session.

Notes: I completed all my workouts and had a frustrating day at work. My husband’s platelets were steady but we get the feeling the doctor doesn’t think it will last. It sucks waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Thank.you @Baryl 💖

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 03.13.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 14 - Releasing Judgement | BALANCE - 30 Days of Tai Chi (Tai Chi (Strength/Stretching/Balance): Rating = 9.0. Started with box breathing, which is one of favorites.
2. Core Control Day 25: 40 torso twists (Strength): Rating = 9.0.
3. 30 Days of LIIT Day 23 (Strength): Level 3, no rest. Rating = 9.0
4. Ten Day 4 (Strength) : Rating = 8.0. This was harder than it looked.
5. BYNM: DAY 10 | Full Body Deep Strerch | 🦋 BODY, MIND, SOUL: 30 Days of Yoga Transformation with Nico 🦋 (Yoga (Strength/Cardio/Balance): Rating = 9.0. This was mostly restorative.
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1:09:38. (Cardio/Steady State).

Notes: Work was tough but I completed all my planned workouts.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 04.14.2024
1. Core Control Day 26: 180 side leg raises (Strength): Rating = 8.5
2. YWK: 20 minute Evening Yoga Stretch | Bedtime Yoga for Stress & Tension. Rating = 9.0.

Notes: Work was long (I worked a couple of extra hours) and hard. We couldn’t walk outside due to the snowstorm. My husband also postponed his test because of the snowstorm. The rest of the bloodwork from Tuesday came in and it was stable.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 03.16.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 16 - Generosity | BALANCE – 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0
2. YWB: Best STRESS RELIEF Restorative Yoga To Let Go | 30 Days of Yoga: Rating = 8.5. Very relaxing but I was fidgety.
3. Core Control Day 27: 40 torso twists: Rating = 9.0.
4. 6 mile walk outside. 1:46:55.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 03.17.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 17 – Lead By Example | BALANCE – 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0.
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos: Rating = 8.0. This was tough but not as tough as last week.
3. YWK: 10 min Morning Yoga Stretch – The BEST Way to Start Your Day!: Rating = I was expecting something more relaxing. I probably need to do more active sessions.
4. Core Control Day 27: 40 torso twists: Rating = 9.0
5. 5 wall push-ups: Rating = 9.0.
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:39.

Notes: Happy Birthday to my mom and Happy 10 year Colorado Anniversary (my husband and I moved here 10 years ago). We were going to have cake but my husband’s stomach was messed up.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 03.18.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 18 – Get Into the Flow| BALANCE – 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0.
2. 4 mile walk outside. 1:07:43. Angry walking.

Notes: Our refrigerator is leaking so I had to prep for the repair person.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 03.20.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 19 – Feeling Happy | BALANCE – 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0. This is kind of a workout.
2. Core Control Day 28: 190 side leg raises: Rating = 8.5.
3. 4 mile walk outside. 1:10:45.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 03.21.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 20 – Reducing Stress| BALANCE – 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0
2. Core Control Day 28: 190 side leg raises: Rating = 8.5.
3. 2.5 mile walk outside. 42:57.

Notes: We had to cut our walk short because the refrigerator repair man came to fix it. Unfortunately, he left without fixing it because we need a new door. Ugh.