From here onwards…

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats :worried:

mavie

from germany
Pronouns: she/her
:tu: @JCU, @Lady Celerity, @Lallafa, @Laura Rainbow Dragon, @roman, @SkorpionUK, @Mianevem, @TopNotch, @Fremen, @TheLibrarian, @PetiteSheWolf, @Anek

I'm still doing incline push-ups at the kitchen counter and decided to add another challenge at that height. Still need to figure out how to lower the position in my tiny flat.

Yesterday i was stressed by a clogged drain which i could not fix so i cannot use any sink right now because it's clogged inside the wall between kitchen and bathroom and the siphon broke when i put it back on. At least i know for sure that i need a professional to fix it. I tried everything i could and know where the problem is but i lack the proper tools and knowledge to fix it myself. Wish me luck that i can find someone in a reasonable time. Toilet and bathtub are still working so i can handle things for a bit, it's just annoying.
That's one reason for not working out properly, the other is i'm not feeling very well today, something's a bit off and i hope i'm not about to get sick. So only little things today again…

:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 2
:v: Baseline Program - Day 27, Level 2
:v: Power Hiit Program 2,5kg - Day 23, Level 1
:v: Unbound - Day 5

I love the Power Hiit program but i hate exercises where i need to lie on my belly, that's another reason for keeping this day short.
Sunday afternoon and i'm ready for a proper weekend still/now. Sigh.

:no:

mavie

from germany
Thanks a lot, bees! :love:
:thanku:

I skipped volleyball last friday because i didn't feel well and i spent the weekend in bed sick. I'm still a bit under the weather and the week was tough so far but i need to get back on track, at least a little…

:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 1 - starting over with this one
:x: Power Hiit Program 2,5kg - Day 27 - not yet
:v: Unbound - Day 10

Hope you are all well…
:hello:

mavie

from germany
Saturday:
:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 4

Today:
:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 5
:v: 9 km walk
:v: Power Hiit Program 2,5kg - Day 28, Level 3
:v: Unbound - Day 13

Yesterday the headache won and i needed quiet time for myself after a tough week. Anyway, i finally feel some energy coming back and the remains of the cold leaving slowly but steady and in order to catch up on my journey back to my old fitness level and beyond i just booked a course that's called Strong Nation and is some kind of high intensity training. I'm not sure if i am even fit enough to join but i want to get fit and at this point i don't care if i look like an idiot. Music and other people will push me far further than i am able to push myself. Next week are school holidays and it starts afterwards. Plus volleyball again.

:float: