From here onwards…

mavie

from germany
Pronouns: she/her
:tu: @JCU, @roman, @Tileenah, @Haleth, @Fremen, @TopNotch, @PetiteSheWolf, @Anek, @HellYeah

I really loved the Power HIIT program.

:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 9
:v: TEN program - Day 1
:v: Push Pull Legs program - Day 1 - 3,5 kg dumbbells, 10 reps each
:v: Unbound - Day 15

So, time for new things. Although i'm struggling with incorporating everything into my rather busy days already i started two new programs today. I'm a bit proud that i could do all the push exercises from Push Pull Legs with the 3,5 kg dumbbells. I had prepared some lighter ones too but didn't use them. My arms are shaking now. I have to admit there is some improvement in strength and energy although i'm constantly complaining about it still being so low. But i honestly didn't expect i could use the 3,5 kg dumbbells throughout.
Life is good right now, tiring but good.

:heartsit:

mavie

from germany
Thank you @NancyTree :thanks:

:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 11
:v: TEN program - Day 3
:v: Push Pull Legs program - Day 3 - max reps each
:v: Unbound - Day 18

PPL is a great program so far and i feel the burn. Another surprise today because i didn't expect to be able to hold a one minute plank again. But i did, not perfect form probably but good enough. Side planks are a real struggle though. Anyway, everything is improving at the moment and i enjoy that a lot.

:dance:

mavie

from germany
:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 15
:v: 12 km walk
:x: TEN program - Day 6
:v: Push Pull Legs program - Day 6 - 3,5 kg dumbbells - max reps each
:x: Unbound - Day 21

I'm still struggling with a cold and because there was nothing urgent at the office to do i stayed at home. But then it was a sunny day and i went for a walk and ended up doing the big round. But i kept the evening workout short. It was a productive day nonetheless. Now i am cooking ginger tea and try to go to bed early.

:moves:

mavie

from germany
:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 16-21

Hi bees, i'm still a bit under the weather, lots of work and a bit of winter blues add to the mixture…and i postpone my workouts from one day to the next. The early morning push-up challenge is all that's happening, plus occasional walks. Anyway, just a little entry, so don't loose track completely. See you soon on a regular basis again…hopefully.

:peek:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Belated Congratulations first of all. You've done so much.

Secondly, a bit more health vibes :vibes:

mavie

from germany
:v: 50 push-ups a day - Day 34, i just continue with this one till i can do the 50 (still incline-) push-ups in one go. It's 30 + 20 right now.
:v: Yoga Joy - YWA

I'm still off track and for now i give up officially on the current programs i intended to do. I will start over one or the other, but not today and probably not tomorrow. Let's see. I'm okay so far but a lot is going on and i lack the energy and motivation to keep up the usual routine for now. I'm going to find a new one and i am working on it but for now there is none. The only routine right now are the 50 push-ups at my kitchen counter every morning and i just make this an open end challenge for now. Yoga will be the exercise that will bring me back on track, and summer.

:chilling:

mavie

from germany
:v: 10 min morning yoga
:v: 60 days of walking - Day 1 - 1:25h - 7,6 km
:v: Push Pull Legs program - Day 1 - 5 kg dumbbells

Hi Bees,
long time no see…i hope you are all doing great.
The reason to start again today was basically that i needed a reason to make a donation again because i am not exactly donating but paying for a service and when i failed to come back here that stopped too. I sneaked in here several times but never managed to post or start over and i am not exactly sure why. So i made the plea for donations a reason.

Life happened, i guess. I did exercise, some yoga, volleyball, the fitness course, walks…but not on a daily basis like i used to when i was active on darebee. I'm very much back to life after the long period of the pandemic and me being sick afterwards and i was super busy for the past months and it is good. But I underestimated the recovery process from last year a lot. To be honest i am still dealing with it in some way. Kanary's passing hit me hard, too.
I am in good health now (except for a bit of an injured foot) and very good from a medical perspective but the whole process took its toll on several levels, body and mind.

Anyway, i randomly started two programs today and PPL should be done exactly before i go on vacation, if i do not miss a day. So, that's the challenge. I really, really, want and need to get back in shape. Back for good…i hope.

:hi:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

mavie

from germany
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome :tu:
@Fremen, @JCU, @Mamatigerj, @CODawn, @Laura Rainbow Dragon, @Tileenah, @BetaCorvi, @Mianevem, @Montserrat, @Gandhalfit, @BlackButler, @Anek

It's good to be back, i really missed you all!
Today i extended the walk to the office (usually 20 min) in order to get Day 2 of the walking program in. This one is probably going to be a challenge over the 60 days in terms of finding time. But i booked a 7h walking tour on mud flat (Wattenmeer) for my vacation so i'd better train a bit as i totally forgot that i am not as fit as i was two years ago.
I feel my arms from PPL but it feels good.
Yesterday evening i even did another gentle yin yoga session, maybe i do that again tonight.

:v: 10 min morning yoga
:v: 60 days of walking - Day 2 - 60 min - 5 km
:v: Push Pull Legs program - Day 2 - 5 kg dumbbells, Level 1 of Part 2 as warm-up

:bicepz: