From here onwards…

mavie

from germany
Pronouns: she/her
So, i got dressed with a new avatar and decided to skip my initial plan and move over here now. There is no point in waiting till after rehab as i can not be sure that everything will be fine by then like i am hoping for. Besides it's a bit lonely over there now.
I do not make plans for now other then rebuild my strength and energy as soon as possible and move on from there. I finished the last program i did in the old Hive and will not start a new one right now because i will be away for some weeks for rehab. Let's see how things are going from here onwards…
:ready:

mavie

from germany
Thanks @huma and @NancyTree :happy:

:v: Power Hold Workout
:v: TV Workout - once
:v: backup - Level 1
:v: EOTD - 2 x 30 sec elbow plank hold
:v: Yoga/Stretching for the feet

It's a rather lazy saturday and i enjoy it. I started a new knitting project to take with me for the upcoming weeks. It's going to be a red sweater and the pattern was a surprise gift from a fellow knitter. It's been a while since i worked with the needles but i'm looking forward to it now. Lousy weather season preparations on the go.

Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

mavie

from germany
:v: walk in the park - around 9 km
:v: Super Charge workout
:v: Mermaid - Level 1
:v: EOTD - 20 single leg squats
:v: Fighter's stretching

I pushed the wrong button on my smartwatch, that's why i can't tell how long the walk really was. In the end i came across an art installation and i spent some time at a historical fun fair in the city center and got myself some gingerbread-style traditional sweets (Magenbrot) there. Today's step count is above 18.000 and with the weekly step count of over 112.000 steps i rule the garmin challenge so far. Not too bad.

It was a good decision to cancel the bigger job i was supposed to do and kept anything that could cause stress very low. I was really not in good shape mentally recently but am a lot better now and i do believe again that i will regain all my energy and reach my ever postponing goals sooner or later.
Over the past few days i read through my thread in the old Hive and it was quite interesting to recap everything. It was quite a journey since i joined a bit over a year ago and especially since spring this year. That too helped to clear the view on my current situation and loosen some frustration.

20220925_134842.jpg

Inside the art installation - it's called "Remember your dreams", the artist is Cyril Lancelin

20220925_135112.jpg

That's the whole thing from far. The ravel in the foreground is the old roof of the opera (behind the installation) which was blown off during a huge storm last year. It's a kind of climate/warning installation now.

So that's my sunday. I hope you all had a great weekend, too.

:)

Last edited:

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
That's a weird lilac construction. I have to admit, I don't get a lot of art.
Reading the old log can be weird but also helpful. I'm glad it was the latter for you. I'm still undecided on mine :LOL:
You're staying positive, that's great. I'm sure it will get better

mavie

from germany
Soo…i paused training for the past two days, too tired, too busy, whatever. Today i'm off for rehab and hope it causes significant improvement in everything. Most likely i will not be on the Hive regularly. I wish you all the best and leave you all with some fun i stumbled upon yesterday while not working out.

…aaand some fashion news from back then:

:move:

mavie

from germany
Thank you @PetiteSheWolf, @huma, @JCU, @Anek, @Sif_Shepard, @Whirly, @lofivelcro, @Lady Celerity, @BetaCorvi
:thanks:

I send greetings from the rehab. The area where I am is beautiful but the building is colored in different shades of beige inside and out. And I am caged now in a tiny room, all in beige, with barely any internet connection because finally Covid got me after three years. I will survive but I feel pretty sick for now. I don't know when I slept for 12 hours after spending the whole day in bed.
That's not how it should be.
So, as watching Netflix seems no option I can at least read here, at least for now with some interruptions.
Hope you are all doing a lot better. :lilbee:

Attachments

• PSX_20221006_180818.jpg
    PSX_20221006_180818.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221006_180322.jpg
    20221006_180322.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

mavie

from germany
Thank you bees :love:
I do feel better already although still sick. Anyway, i could go home and i am writing this from my couch with some proper ginger tea and well working internet. Being home helps tremendously and i am so happy i can pause the rehab and go back when the numbers from the PCR-Test are alright again. It's such a relief to be able to cure myself with proper food and real tea whenever i like some. I had to beg for every cup in that beige cage and the food was okay-ish (think positive!) as long as i could fill the plate myself at the buffet but what they chose to serve to the room was frustrating. So, some days of self-isolation in my own bright and colorful walls ahead.
:mask:

mavie

from germany
Thank you bees. :thanks:
I do feel a little better every day but it's interesting on how many ways one can be out of energy. So starting from scratch once again. I become a bit tired of it. At least i have the rehab still ahead and if i do not revocer as quickly as i like i will at least be at the fitness level of most of the others and not way ahead like i was on the first days, despite feeling low on energy. The bigger part of the clinic is for orthopedic rehab and i was one of the youngest there. Anyway, i will find ways to use it to my best, i guess. For now i am still a little sick.

:v: Day One - Level 1
:v: neck
:v: cardio light - Level 1
:v: Yoga + Pranayama