Hello!

heymacareyna

Fighter from Maryland, USA
Pronouns: she/her
I just discovered this site, and I'm super excited to try out the RPG fitness. I was actually shamed by a potential trainer for wanting fun/themed workouts, so I'm really happy to find this community.

More about me: I play DnD, I love Arcane (Vi is my fitness inspiration), I love to write (3 books published and counting), and I have a corgi.

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
Welcome! 💪 My workouts for the last two weeks have been about slaying goblins, spiders, and phantoms so no judgement here 😂

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll have fun!
Can you share more about your books? :excited:

Numbat

from Perth, Western Australia
Pronouns: She/Her
"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop."
Welcome!
:hi:

I'm starting to think the DnD population on here is larger than I first thought! I am confident you will love the RPG adventures.