How long will I keep it up ?

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @NancyTree :sendlove:
I haven't find the time to read and support you but it will come back I'm sure. At least I'm logging again.
So today was D3 of daily hiit and push and pull :
Husband : 23/13/10
Me : 40/19/17
Tomorrow we'll start the 1/2 marathon program and I hope I won't injure myself this time around...
Have a nice day or night bees!

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @Mianevem and @Laura Rainbow Dragon !!! :love:
Yesterday : D4 of daily hiit and push and pull. 0-0-0 for the both of us and I hurt my shoulder :break: also D1 of 1/2 marathon
Today : D5 of daily hiit, push and pull : 30-20-20 for me and 33/13/10 for my husband and D2 of 1/2 marathon : ran 3km in 17 min.
Have a nice day or night bees! I'm off to work!

Last edited:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @Mamatigerj @Laura Rainbow Dragon @JCU @Anek @NancyTree :love: my shoulder is already better :happy:
Yesterday was D6 of push and pull (1-1-0 for me and 0,75-0,75-0,75 for husband) and of daily hiit and D3 of 1/2 marathon (some light leg work).
Today was D7 of push and pull (37-21-17 for me and 32-11-8 for husband) and of daily hiit, and D4 of 1/2 marathon 5km run in 25 min.
We did that in the morning in a gap in my work schedule and I felt really tired for the rest of the day...
Tomorrow and saturday are going to be tricky to find time to exercise... I'll try to fit a small workout here and there.
See you bees ! :hello:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Hi all! Due to a change of phone that made me loose my password and a lot of things going on (I now really work part time, the other is spent caring for my daughters, my house and the non-profit for the schools of my town) I stopped logging in at all.
I still went through with exercising, through I didn't finish 1/2 marathon because my injuries came back after the 16km run. So I dialed back on fitness (only doing the LM february and currently march program) and now I'm back to injuring my shoulders and neck due to my job...
So here I am again, trying to spend a little more time caring for myself everyday. Let's see how long I last this time shall we?
Today so far 30 min of flexibility-yoga LM video.
See you soon!

Tileenah

Warrior from France
And I'm back! I really have a hard time getting back on the saddle this time...
Friday I did a yoga video again, then Saturday and Sunday all I did was gardening the whole day, with my husband and daughters.
Monday was egg-hunt day at my parent's with my nephews. I did also do a LM bodycombat video.
Today I will start the cardio and abs program, and add the upper body blast challenge to the mix.
I'm also registered to begin the bootcamp challenge on LM on the 8th.
Off to work with me! Have a nice day or night bees!