Its now or never!

Fatbloke

In a nut shell i'am after some advice.

After a devastating RTA a few years back when i lost my partner and 12 year old daughter (no i wasn't driving) i went off the rails, far to much booze ,far too much bad food, generally not looking after myself at all.

A bit of a mess really!!

But recently i have turned a corner and its become time to sort that out.
Im 53 not in any shape at all (and i have all the aches and pains that go with that :LOL:) about 15 kg over weight and i'm after any advice ie what would be the best work outs to follow supplements etc

All advice would be gratetfully accepted

Cheers martin

Last edited:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Start with something simple like lv 1 program and see how it goes, the most important thing is to learn to train consistently and if you start from something you like and that is easy, it is easier.
How to Pick a Program
The programs are already a well done, complete workout and you don't have to think about anything but follow them.
If you don't know how it works here is a general introduction: Get Started.
And welcome :)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Welcome, and just to chime in with encouragement , "even" level I programs are good to get in the habit of daily workout, and to get the hang of basic movements. I have largely used them when my health was blocking me from more! You start, build the habit, and then go up to stronger programs, step by step by step. We'll cheer you on!

Fatbloke

Start with something simple like lv 1 program and see how it goes, the most important thing is to learn to train consistently and if you start from something you like and that is easy, it is easier.
How to Pick a Program
The programs are already a well done, complete workout and you don't have to think about anything but follow them.
If you don't know how it works here is a general introduction: Get Started.
And welcome :)
cheers

picking some now