Montserrat's Musings

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Welcome back, @Montserrat !

I am so relieved and happy for you that you landed okay with your housing situation. That is a stressful thing to live through (and getting more difficult and expensive to deal with in a lot of places these days).

Congratulations on completing Fit December! I hope your back issues continue to improve and resolve fully soon.

:hug:

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
Thank you all for your very sweet replies! Starting today, I'm back, I think... ;)

I'm doing OK, still adjusting but also looking forward to new things. My back is no longer as painful as it was before, but I am still very stiff. It just takes some time, I know.

So what could be a better time to start the new stretching program! :ss:

Seriously, it's great to hear from you all again.

13-2-2023 - day 1

and

Montserrat

this was by the way the first and only day (so far) that I didn't enjoy in this program.... I really don't know why, it felt weird and exhausting when I did it...

@lpf Stretches 5 and 6 were a bit awkward for me on that day. But overall, I'm really enjoying the program. And I sure need it too, by the way!

It is about time for something extra and that's why I came back to the Hybrid Calisthenics routine today. I have done it before but abandoned it because I was doing too many things at once. What attracts me in it is that I might be able to gradually build up to some exercises that I really cannot do at this point. (A longer set of pushups for instance, but some other things as well.) I went back to the easiest variations and I really felt it. They were not all that easy. But it takes time. Hopefully I can keep it up.

:dead:

27-2-2023 - day 15

and

Montserrat

It really is remarkable how sore my muscles (triceps & abs) are from doing the wall pushups and knee raises. These are relatively easy exercises that I had no problem doing before, but it is very noticeable that it's been a month or two since I last did them.

Well, on the positive side... they must benefit me then!

:up:

2-3-2023 - day 18

and

Montserrat

Slowly, I'm getting back into a steady routine. Today I reestablished a 30 day streak!

And I finished the Unbound program. Yay! I used this as my first-thing-after-waking-up-in-the-morning program.

I liked it a lot and would probably benefit from repeating it, but there are so many other things still to do! That's why tomorrow I'll start 30 Days of Yoga. I've done that one before, but for some reason abandoned it after 20 days or so. Should do better this time...

:worship:

14-3-2023 - day 30

:completed:

and
and

Last edited: