[CLOSED] MORE BREAKING NEWS: We need to run up that hill!

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
This challenge is inspired by this wonderful thread by JohnStrong!

BREAKING NEWS: An unidentified singer is being chased by a stranger thing than you could ever imagine: a three-eyed three-legged flightless squishy singer eater

The only way for this unidentified singer to escape this monster's relentless pursuit is to keep running up that road, to keep running up that hill, to keep running up that building. It will take a staggering 1,234 miles to run through all these obstacles. How could one human do such a thing?
LUCKILY, this singer has figured out how to swap our places. At her will, she can swap places with you and me, and with any luck, you won't be unhappy about this. Let's exchange the experience and help her run away! It's up to us to each swap places with her, to walk, run, bike, or jog as much as we can, until she reaches the end.

Travel as many miles as you can. Half miles count! Let's help her escape the best we can. And if anyone has any information about who this unidentified singer may be, please come forward! Everyone is scratching their heads over this.

Hiking - 1.5 miles

1,232.5 miles left

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
This challenge is inspired by this wonderful thread by JohnStrong!

BREAKING NEWS: An unidentified singer is being chased by a stranger thing than you could ever imagine: a three-eyed three-legged flightless squishy singer eater

The only way for this unidentified singer to escape this monster's relentless pursuit is to keep running up that road, to keep running up that hill, to keep running up that building. It will take a staggering 1,234 miles to run through all these obstacles. How could one human do such a thing?
LUCKILY, this singer has figured out how to swap our places. At her will, she can swap places with you and me, and with any luck, you won't be unhappy about this. Let's exchange the experience and help her run away! It's up to us to each swap places with her, to walk, run, bike, or jog as much as we can, until she reaches the end.

Travel as many miles as you can. Half miles count! Let's help her escape the best we can. And if anyone has any information about who this unidentified singer may be, please come forward! Everyone is scratching their heads over this.

Hiking - 1.5 miles

1,232.5 miles left
You know, when she's run that distance, I guess she'll be totally bushed. :LOL:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
3 miles

The counter is off
1.5 miles Walking
1149,5 miles left

^ This should be 1158.5. I knew the decimals would trip people up somewhere along the way lol, but they'll save us a decent number of miles by the end!

Corrected number after adding my 3 miles:

1138 left

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
"I can’t do difficult things; I have to make them easy"
6 miles running

1,128.5 left

Giant48

Guardian from Ankara-Turkey
16.01. 1,87 miles
17.01. 1,41 miles
18.01 3,24 miles
19.01 3 miles
20.01 1 miles
21.01 0 miles
22.01 2,88 miles
23.01 3,36 miles

total of 16,76 miles round down to 16,5

1107,5 miles left

i know only half miles count but rounding up should be a decent number

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Dun dun
Dun dun
Dun dun dun dun dun dun

A wild shark has appeared on the hill! But fear not...Sharks are susceptible to confusion with enough jumping jacks! PLEASE help confuse the shark. We must do 500 jumping jacks until it gets so confused that it does something crazy like going to the ocean and making a home there!
Side jacks also count! They don't know the difference!

+ 50 side jacks

1,096 miles left
450 jumping/side jacks left

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
3.5 miles

1,092.5 miles left

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
The shark is super confused right off the bat!

Hiking - 2.5 miles

1,089.5 miles left
165 jumping/sidejacks left

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
3.5 miles
I havo to remember doing also shark-confusing moves... :cool:

1,085 miles left

Last edited:

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
4.5 miles

1,080.5 miles left

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
165 jumping jacks
Shark convinced salt water is more convenient for it.

Oh no.
Oh no...
Oh no!

That shark's family is angry at us for confusing daddy shark, and they have come for us all! Baby shark, mommy shark, grandma shark, grandpa shark! They are now wearing armor which reduces confusion! Don't ask me why, don't ask me how, but we must do 950 sit-ups PRONTO. Then we shall finally be free from these relentless sharks.

P.S - I hear that chanting "do do do do do" while you do your sit-ups will help even more.

+ 2 miles
+ 30 sit-ups

1078.5 miles left
920 sit-ups left