Status
Not open for further replies.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
medium-break-room-why-motivation-important.jpg

Motivation comes up as an issue again and again. I am placing this here to remind you that we have a fairly in-depth article on this in our Knowledge Base that helps you understand it better and also better understand why you feel the way you do. It can be found here.

As always let me know any questions you may have, preferably on the Knowledge Base article itself (please tag me) as they help it become more useful to us all.

Also, if you feel the Knowledge Base could do with the addition of subjects that affect you and we have not yet covered please let me know.

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
Just reread the post. Very interesting, thanks!

From time to time I try to use the information in the Darebee guides and Knowledge Base in my own life. They hold very sound information and it is good to be reminded of them every now and again!

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@Montserrat excellent comment and what we know now from neuroscience and neurobiology shows that there is no dividing line between the body and mind. The two are heavily integrated and interdependent. What changes us physically and mentally affects us psychologically so there is no training/life divide. Everything is connected. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.