Never Give Up, Never Surrender

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
@CODawn @Mamatigerj :thanks:

Well, it's the last day of my week off. And while I'm not dreading going to work tomorrow, I'm not exactly looking forward to it either. I feel like I just got de-stressed and now I have to jump back into the fire. There has to be a way to balance everything so I don't end up a basket case. One thing I know about myself is that I don't do well when multi-tasking or rushing from one thing to another (who does??). I need lots of time to think, and dream, and plan. I can't let my work environment dictate how I react. Pressing on...

7 April workout:
:rstar:PT exercises - 15 min
:rstar:Yard work! Did some mowing, blowing, weed-whacking, puttering, etc. It was cloudy, with a sprinkle or two but very pleasant.
:rstar:Post-Workout Mobility workout

Now to prep food for the workweek ahead. Have a nice evening!:salad:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
Today wasn't too bad at work. No major crises just a huge pile of bills and emails. It's gonna be a great week. :LOL:

8 April workout:
:rstar: PT exercises - 15 min
:rstar: Total Burn - day 16
:rstar: Core Strength - day 13

We're having blackened fish tacos for dinner 'cause I can't wait until Tuesday. :taco::drool:
Have a lovely evening.

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
The weather has been very warm here so yesterday I had to do some irrigation work in my yard after I got home. The grass is growing fast so that needed to be mowed and edged. Ugh. Trying to hire a teenager to weed-whack the rest of the property. Anyway, by the time I was finished I was hot, sunburned and covered with pollen so no 'official' workout but as @Damer says I try to do something physical everyday.

Today was another gorgeous day; sunny and warm. But the pollen is a real bummer. My car is covered in yellow dust.

10 April workout:
:rstar: PT exercises
:rstar: Total Burn - day17
:rstar: Core Strength - day 14

Time to fire up the BBQ and grill some dinner! :eatall:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
I'm glad it's Friday, aren't you?
I didn't sleep well last night and got about 4 hours of rest so I arrived at work already feeling tired. The rest of the day was unbelievably bad, the worst in all my time working there. Not only were students misbehaving but staff as well. It was one crisis after another. When I got home I didn't want to work out but because I'm stubborn I did it anyway, and at Level 3. I feel a bit better now and am resisting the urge to gobble down sugary junk. I press on.

12 April workout:
:rstar:Total Burn - day 19
:rstar: Core Strength - day 16

And just because, here's a picture of Pixie doing kitty yoga on her tower.

Pixie.jpeg

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
A good night's rest and a Saturday to recover are just the ticket. Pixie will never understand the concept of sleeping in, though, and demands her food much earlier than I would like. It's raining so I can't do any yardwork (awww darn :LOL:). Instead, I'll putter around doing chores and getting some online training done for work.

13 April workout:
:rstar: Total Burn - day 20
:rstar: Core Strength - day 17

Have a great day bees!

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
Today was distracting but I managed to get stuff done, cuz it's what I do. ;) I've got to finish 4 hours of online training before a big audit coming up and I'm slightly freaked out. The only time I can do the training is at home because of all the interruptions during the day. *sigh* I'll log my workout and then get to it...

16 April workout:
:rstar: Total Burn - day 22
:rstar: Core Strength - day 18

:type:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
Another busy day. I had some unexpected chores when I got home (moving a washer & dryer & cleaning the laundry room) but it's great because my old nearly-broken-down washer is getting replaced and so is my dryer! Yippee!
The online training at home continues, however....

17 April workout:
:rstar: Total Burn - day 23
:rstar: Core Strength - day 19

:giveup: