Never Surrender!

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
Pronouns: she/her
Hey,

onced i was here on Darebee but hda a big pause for over a few years. I just want to come back and make a fresh start. So i deleted my last account and did a new one.

My Name is Aleks and Im addicted to sports but am also addicted to being lazy. In December last year i started with running. Since January i have a Garmin Watch and am trying to get all the Badges for Running, Walking an Swimming and try to get the ones for Yoga and Strengthworkout as well. So i thought its a good way to combine the Workouts on Darebee with my Badgeshunting. :drool:

So i try to blog as often as I find time and hope we can motivate each other from now on. Your Welcome to write down your thoughts here in this blog. Always be friendly and respectfull :hero:

Current Goals:
  • Program: 30 Days of Yoga | Day 16
  • Program: Back & Core | Day 16
  • Marathon
  • Vegan (Cause there is a difference between plant based eating, and vegan lifestyle :3 )
  • Chinese HSK 1

Achieved Goals:
  • Half-Marathon | 02:16:51
  • 10k under 1 hour | 00:58:06
  • Lacto-Vegetarian | April 26.04.2021
  • Plant Based | February 2023 (Challenge: 30 Days Plant-Based)

Last edited:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany

Today I have to make some overtime at work. So I wasnt at gym after my nightshift as I planned before.

After I slept well, I did:

Day 2 30 Days of Yoga
Day 2 Back and Core
Exercise of the Day 60 Sec. Sumo Squad hold

Now I have to prepare myself for my next nightshift. So thats all for today. If everything goes well, I can go to gym tomorrow.

Currently I have to calm down a little bit with running, cause I have some pain in the shin, which I couldnt locate well. This is also the reason why I'm thiking about doing more Strengthtraining, to support my body and the running activities. :cute:

Anyway this Week will be 3 Runs for me, with one Charityrun and one 15k Run. So I hope it will going well.

Have a nice Day little Bees and always remember Never Surrender :perfect:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany

Today I had a very productive day.

After my nightshift I went to the gym and did:

- 5.26km Indoor Cycling Warmup
- Fullbody Wordkout by Coach Stef. (without Thrusters)
- Concrete Core Lvl. I

After that I startet Duolingo after years again to learn Chinese an dfinished the first Unit. (Startet learning around 3 years ago but stopped after a few month because of my exams at the universe)

And then I slept well without restless feets for the first time the last two month. :cute:

After that i enjoyed the start of the day with some discord cal with a friend and than continued with:

- Day 3 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 3 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 50 High Crunches

So now its time to prepare for nightshift again. Tomorow is a holiday day in Germany, so I cant go swim as I planned. But its okay, cause I have less time to make a workout tomorrow because my nightshift will start sooner tomorrow. So I have only a run to do before I go to bed tomorrow.

See/read you soon little Bees. :perfect:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany

Another Day, another Chance. :)

After my nightshift I did a 5k Run/PushUp, which i devote to all the beautiful men out in this world. The ones, who have a positive effect in my life, the ones I have learned a lot of. The ones who inspire me. But also the ones who just need somebody who says that they are important. those One who need someone who listens and take care. And also for those who just need a "You get it" or some Power in difficult moments.

Happy MEN-DAY :flowers:

- 5k Run/PushUp (1.km Run | 5x PushUps | 2. km | 4x PushUps | 3. Km | 3x PushUps | 4. Km | 2x PushUps | 5. Km | 1x PushUp : 00:29:38 (time)

Right now after I slept to less for my big nightshift, I just had enough time to do all the other workouts, before I prepare to go to work soon.

- Day 4 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 4 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 50 Calf Raises

Now I just have to wait until my crossaints get ready, so that I can go to work.

See/Read You tomorrow, little Bees!:fantastic:

And thank You all to welcome me. <3

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
19.05.2023 /20.05.2023

After my 12h Nightshift I slept a lot. So I did my workout during the dayswitch between 19.05. and 20.05.

- 15k Run ( 01:42:23 Short walkingpauses for Drink and gummybears as motivation after every 3km):strong:
- Day 5 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 5 Back and Core

Because of the stress for my legs. I did no Daily Excercise. I will save the one for another Day. :)

- Additionally i had finished the second Unit on Duolingo in Chinese. :)
Now I will preprare some yummy food. Cause I'm very hungry after the whole workout. :soup:

See you later little Bees. :perfect:

Last edited:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
- Day 6 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 6 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 50 Prone reverse fly

- 3.82km Park Walking

- Day 7 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 7 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 50 Get ups

- 10k Run
01:01:54

- Day 8 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 8 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 60 sec. Side to Side jumps

Keep Going Little Bees. :fantastic:

Last edited:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
@Shikari thank you :)

Heeeeey Little Bees!!!!:fantastic:

Sorry I dont finde the time to blog everyday. So here my overview of the last days :)

- Day 9 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 9 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 20x Upward Downward Dog

- Day 10 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 10 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 30 sec. squat hops on the spot

- Day 11 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 11 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 50x staggered deadlifts

- 4.12kmWarmup Indoorcycling
- Legs-Workout by Coach Stef

- Day 12 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 12 Back and Core

- Exercise of the Day 50x back leg raises

Good night <3 :perfect:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
HEEEEEEY HOOOOO! :hi:
Sooo another day is over and another day of sport is done.

- Day 13 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 13 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 60sec. leg raised plank hold

- Additionally i had finished the third Unit on Duolingo in Chinese. :cute:

Because of the stiffnes after my legday at gym... i havent done my 5k Run so far. Hopefully after sleeping it will become better, so that I can run beforde my Nightshift today. I mean... I have to. Its the last day to get the Badge on my Watch for 5K this month.^^

Also Swimming is still open to do. My plan is to swim 1k every week. But this month I wasnt swim. So I have the plan to swim on wednesday 4k. Which is pretty hard. I did the same a few month before. ^^

And for all the badges this month there is much more to do. So yea, we'll see how succesfull I will be in the end. :'D

Good morning for you. Good night for me, little Bees. :dizzy:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
Hello BEES!
Okay i still have stiffness. :'D But its better than yesterday, so i was able to do anything. And i am able to walk without looking like a penguin :'D:cheer:

- Day 14 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 14 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 200 punches

- 5K Run (Wasnt that bad for running with stiffness 00:34:32 )

Now I have to prepare for the nightshift.
Tomorrow I planed to run 15k. or 10k minimum. Will be a busy day. ^^

See you later little Bees :fantastic:

----------------------------------

Thank you @Fremen step by step I came forward. But its still a very difficult language. :)

Last edited:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
Hello little Bees.
Again a few days has passed.

Oh... I see that only 2 Days passed. I was so productive with sports that I thought it has to be more than 3 days, which passed. :sappen:

- Day 15 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 50 butterfly Sit-Ups

- 15k Run: 01:41:00 (Has a lot of pauses during the run, cause my foot fall asleep? Dont know if its the same as in german^^)
Anyway it was a very beautfil run. I ran from my home to the home of my partners family and was most of the time in a forest. And the highlight was a jetty with a pond and a sunset :delight:

*15 Days Streak achieved*

- Day 15 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 16 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 16 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 50 side plank rotations

- 8,46 km Walking
- 3x 15min Yoga Youtube sessions (Yoga With Bird, Mady Morrison, Yoga With Kassandra)

Why so much Yoga? Because of the Garmin Badge of Course :'D

For today the an hour left. Also I plan to do 4k Swimming, 5k Run, 5k Walking and 50.000 steps in total. ^^
I guess, the step Badge will be very difficult to get, my best stepcount in a day was 45.000k. And there I had more time, cause I had no swiming and co. open and has a bigger Run)
But we'll see how succesfull I will be.

See you/Read you next time. Then I will show you all my achieved badges. :lilbee:

Last edited:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
HEEEEEEY Little Bees,

I reaaaaally got all my goals for today. Im so excited. It took me the whole day to get everything. And most of them was very close. Cause I finished the indoor swimming, right before it was closed and even the rest was all about timemanagement !^^

Before Work:

- Day 17 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 17 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 20 Sky Diver PushUps

After Work:
- 4k Swim
- 4x 15min Yoga Youtube sessions
- 50k Steps :

• 6k Run
  • 5k Walking
  • 5x Cardio Step Workout
- Unit 4 in Chinese

Here are all the Badges I achieved this month. I finished the last workout 4 min before the time was over. :vibes:

IMG_20230601_000819.jpgIMG_20230601_000850.jpg

So its time to go to bed. I wouldnt have much sleep, like yesterday, but Iam happy because I can sleeep a lot after work tomorrow. :delight:

Good Night. And Always remember Never Surrender! <3
:ready:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats :worried:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
Thank you all @TopNotch @TheLibrarian @Froud @Fremen @Tileenah :cute:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And Heeeeelllooooo little Bees! :hi:

So sorry that I havent wrote anything down. I had some private problems and so everything was very chaotic in my life. Also my Sport motivation. But I try to write down what I did the last days.

- Day 18 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 18 Back and Core
- Exercise of the Day 40 lunge punches

- 1.45km Walking

- nothing

- 21.10 km Run

-10 km Run
- Exercise of the Day - 60 seconds elbow clicks
- Exercise of the Day - 60 knee-to-elbow

- 2,64km Walking
- Day 19 + 20 + 22 Back & Core

- nothing

-1.67km Run
-1.06km Walking

- nothing

- Day 19 + 20 + 22 + 25 30 Days of Yoga

- 1km Walking

- 4.83 km Walking

- 10k Run

- 1.1km Run

Because I had to much pauses I started with the Yoga and Core Challenges again.
- Day 1 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 1 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day - 50 high crunches

Soooo.. I hope the next day will become better. There is a lot to do. a lot to achieve!^^

Good Night little Bees :perfect:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
Hi little Bees,:approve:

its again long ago. I had some beautfiful vacation and so I dont took time to blog here on darbee. But I was very productive these days.

- 2.04 km Treadmill Running
- Strength-Training

- Day 2 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 2 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day - 5 mmin raised arms hold

- 3.27 km Jogging with a Friend
- Strength Training with a Friend

- Day 3 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 3 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day - 2 min side jacks

- Day 4 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 5 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day -

- 5 k Treadmill Running
- Booty Strength Workout

- Day 5 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 4 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day -

-Restday

- 10k Run
- Day 6+7 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 6+7 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day - triceps extension
- Exercise of the Day - 2 x 30 sec single leg hopp

- 2k Walking
- 3k Running

- Day 8 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 8 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day - 3 min wall sit (2 min | 1min pause | 1 min)

Sadly my phone has no charge anymore. And I wasnt able to charge it, soIi had no possibility to see which Yoga and Back and Core Exercises I had to do. So I had to stop the Program againg and have to start with it home again.

- 8k Kayaking
- 5 k Run

- 2k Walking
- 6.5 k Run

- 15k Hiking
- 3.5k Run

- 1,5k Walking

- Walking ( 3k, 3k, 2k)

- 15k Run
- 5k Walking

Today I plan to run 5k, and to start with the Yoga and Back & Core once again. Hopefully this time I could finish it.!^^

I try to find time every Day to blog, so I dont have to do such a long entry and have the motivation to tell you more about the individual days!^^

See You/ Read You Bye Bye:perfect:

Aleksandrovna

Valkyrie from Germany
Huhu Little Bees :perfect:

I'm a little bit sad these days, cause vacation are over... and i still want to have more of what I saw and experienced.

Anyway.. of corse I was motivated to keep going... to get my badges... So I was very productive these days again.^^

Wait... I see its again a few days left. I thought it just were two days, when I missed to blog.!^^

- Day 1 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 1 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day 40 leg raises

- 5k Running
- 1.5k Walking

- Day 2 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 2 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day

- 2 km Walking

- Day 3 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 3 Back & Core
- 1km Walking
- 6 k Running on same spot

- Day 4 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 4 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day

- 15k Jogg/Walk
- 5k Walking

- Day 5 30 Days of Yoga
- Day 5 Back & Core
- Exercise of the Day

- 4,5k Walking
- 15 k Run

The Run today was beautiful. I wasnt fast, and I did some pauses. But its since around one month the first time I was running with music again ( lost my earphones, so i bought today new ones. Addinially there was some drizzle and warm but not to warm temperature... so everything was perfect for a run. But it also was very funny . The route that Garmin created for me, was through some small trails in a forest, which you only saw when you walked there. And in the end I had to run a different way, cause there was some private property I wasnt unable to walk trough.^^

Btw. Here are the badges for this month: :)

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-01 at 01.45.53 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-07-01 at 01.45.53.jpeg

As you can see I havents achieved the Yoga Badge (This one is still the hardest one for me to achieve :'D ) And the Swiming Badge, cause the place I was swimming last month, has closed now and I think the new spot is not open. But even if its open I had no time to walk there. Anyway Im happy about achieving all the Badges. I was a little bit more lazy the last month so I had to do a little bit more this month and it worked. :)

Enough writing...
I wish you all the best. And a lot of motivation!!!!

See/ Read you. Bye Bye Little Bees. <3:lilbee:

( Sorry for my bad english, im to tired and to lazy for reading through my text and correct anything!^^)