New here... how to switch sides?

BufloBison716

I may very well be missing something on the site that's a "general rule" for Darebee workouts, so apologies if I'm missing something ridiculously obvious lol. As the title states, new here (more like just got here lol) and looking through some routines and curious about when/how to read the routines as it relates to switching sides? Sometimes the pictures I'm coming across just show one side being used.

Example: if a routine says something to perform '20 knee strikes', is that '20 knee strikes using the left knee, then switch stance and do 20 knee strikes using the right'? Or is it really '20 knee strikes in total, 10 on each side'?

Substitute "knee strikes" for anything else that uses one side; lunges, side lunges etc. I realize combat stuff you'd have a 'natural stance' and maybe it doesn't make sense to go southpaw...

Thanks in advance!

Solution
When you see a workout says '20 Knee Strikes,' it means 10 strikes per side. If a workout says explicitely '20 Knee Strikes per side,' it means you do 20 strikes in one side, and then 20 in the other.

You can actually find this information and more on the Manual at the bottom of the page, as well as other useful links!

Sólveig

Pirate from Cabudare - Venezuela
Pronouns: She/Her
"ᚨ Ars longa, vita brevis"
When you see a workout says '20 Knee Strikes,' it means 10 strikes per side. If a workout says explicitely '20 Knee Strikes per side,' it means you do 20 strikes in one side, and then 20 in the other.

You can actually find this information and more on the Manual at the bottom of the page, as well as other useful links!

Solution