Pelvic Floor Friendly Program?

Aphelion

from Belgium
Hi Everyone! I am a 49 year-old perimenopausal woman after giving birth ( well, not yesterday:)) and a large intestinal operation after tumor resection. If you are still reading my message, well than I have a question. I decided to get strong and toned again and started HIIT. I was performing all the burpees, squats, you name it with great enthousiasm, just anything and everything in the HIIT 30 days program. I started to shape up and after decades started to get some tone again. BUT. I started to have some minor symptoms as the result of pelvic organs' descending. My question is the following: is there a specific program to go on with my fitness adventure with strengthening my body muscles without causing further problems to myself? I already started pelvic muscle exercises, so my question is NOT about that. My question is: is there a specific, pelvic floor -friendly program from DAREBEE? Or are there some general guidelines, which would clarify the DO's and DON'Ts? Thank You very much for every constructive reply!