Recipe Websites?

Furrymama

from Ohio USA
Are there any particular websites you use to get healthy recipes, regardless of the "type" of plan you are using? Since I don't follow a particular eating plan, I use a LOT of different websites (mostly focused on USA measurements and ingredients), but I try to focus on ones that have Mediterranean recipes, since I prefer fish and seafood recipes at this time. The website I use the most often is www.copymethat.com (to save recipes). I've used allrecipes.com in the past, and heart.org.

Last edited:

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 585
These are all sites that I've adapted recipes from in the past:

detoxinista.com
draxe.com
thecandidadiet.com

I've never tried themediterraneandish.com before, but those recipes look like they'd be up your alley.

ah, I've also messed with some recipes from Doterra's recipe blog, Allrecipes, and Tasty. If you're ever in need of a good recipe, or staring blankly at your cabinet without knowing what the heck to make, feel free to message me. :teatime:

NephewMiny

That's a great approach to finding healthy recipes! Variety is the spice of life, right? When it comes to healthy eating, I've also found Mediterranean recipes to be a fantastic choice. The emphasis on fresh ingredients and fish/seafood options is a win-win.

If you ever feel like trying something different, you might want to explore a tasty snack called Korean corn dogs. They're not only delicious but also a unique treat. I came across a fantastic recipe online, and they've been a hit in my household.

Last edited:

Furrymama

from Ohio USA
@Furrymama

I usually use supercook its a website that you select the ingredients that you have or wish to use that day and it will list all type of recipes that you can make from them
I've used variations of that site before, but it's always overwhelming to me to try to keep track of what I have on stock and the recipes I can make from that. But I have tried that site before.

AquaMarie

Paladin from Texas, USA
Pronouns: she/her
"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water."
If you like Japanese food, justbento.com and justonecookbook.com are great resources! Both have a bunch of vegan and vegetarian options (you have to click around a bit to find them on Just Bento), and they both make good suggestions for substitutes if you can't find some of the ingredients in your country. Just Bento, especially, is what got me to eat more veggies and add more variety overall in my diet.

Oh, and you might check the websites of the kitchen appliance brands that encourage people to cook healthy - like juicers, air fryers, etc. They sometimes have recipe links, and in my experience it's pretty easy to make those recipes even without the appliance they are selling. My favorite is bydash.com - since they sell a lot of baking things half the recipes are sweets, though! I love the steak fajita recipe...which I make in a plain 'ol skillet :glee:.

Last edited: