Sevalys

Sevalys

Fighter from France
@Tileenah I'm sorry I could not keep up with you in the program :corner:

We walked a lot during the past week so exercise was still present every day ! :bouncebounce:
I'm afraid workouts will be sporadic for the next 10 days, I have a LARP this WE:celebrate: and we'll take a few days of vacation. :chilling:
At last after difficult months we will be able to enjoy life!:hoppy:

Sevalys

Fighter from France
D12 done! :phew:
I'm thinking about doing Total Abs as an addon.
I have lost 2kg but it seams that fat has migrated on my belly, just when I would need to wear my old tight jeans for my next LARP in April... :giveup:
I know you cannot lose fat on a particular zone on command but I guess it can help to endure the pressure and improve posture...

Sevalys

Fighter from France
I realised this morning that I was wrong with my weight : I have not lost 2kg, I gained 8kg. :break:
No surprise I loathe myself on pictures of the last game...
I guess last months of worries and grief have taken their toll (and maybe pre-menopause).

I will continue Shadebound in the morning on empty stomach and do Total Abs in the evening, completely stop alcohol and potato chips and similar, start eating only at noon, continue do do long walks. I hope it will sufficiently help to lose weight, again.

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Yesterday : Shadebound D16 L3 + challenge on empty.
day16.jpg

+ Total Abs D4 L3 in the afternoon.
day04.jpg

Today : Total Abs D5 L3
day05.jpg

followed by Shadebound D17 + challenge, on empty.
day17.jpg

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Shadebound is finally done ! :yes: I had to postpone some days due to life and my friend forgetting to train...
On days without the program I did individual workouts, long walks and some Yoga With Adriene.
I have lost around 2kg. :bigyes:
This WE, I have LARP ! :hop:Based on Stranger Things, this should be great... :hoppy:

lpf

Rogue Posts: 290
"“I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” (Eleventh Doctor)"
congratulations on shadebound!

and have fun with the LARP.
I have nerver seen Stranger Things, but it sounds interesting and a cool theme for a LARP

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Hi there :hello:
Not much of the program done since last post... I have much work to do + gardening + preparing an unexpected medfan LARP next WE !
Here is a picture of me in the last one :
MOI GN ST 2M.jpg
I was a Russian spy in 1983, infiltrated as a psychorigide accountant in a US governmental medical agency that was exploiting alien materials... I finished the LARP escaping with all I had to retrieve ! This was really great :yes:

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Hello bees ! :worried:

Since my last post I have done several works in my home, individual workouts and started both hard Reset Programs. I'm at day 8. :ss:
To do the Cardio part I bought a bike, had to work on its derailleurs and started again to ride a bike... which I hadn't done for decades ! :shiver:
Surprisingly for me, as I had bad memories about it, I enjoyed my first rides and it was not as difficult as I dreaded. :yes:I'm currently at D8.

Here is a picture of my last LARP.
Context : after arriving in unknown land, first contact with locals tended to turn to fight, I wanted to stop trouble so I went : "I have made some tea, do you want some ?".:glee:

20230505_075.jpg