Sevalys

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Hello bees ! :hellothere:
I don't really know how to start this new thread after so many years with the last one...
I especially like combat moves :kungfu: and I have enjoyed sharing roleplay programs with friends :nod:, and hope I'll have the opportunity to do this again !
I'm 50, willing to share again with you my journey.
As always, feel free to read, comment, share some experiences with me, I'm opened to all new collaborations and discussions.

:hop:

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Hello friends :hellothere:
I postponed some days of the program, strangely the ones I dread :chuckle:
I wasn't inactive one those days though (walk and work).
As I thought, bridges were catastrophic :crawl:, even with a cushion, as well as the push-up hold of D14:flat:. For those who don't know yet, I have strange elbows that prevent me to do proper push-ups, so I do them as I can.

Yesterday was D15, a much more easier D15 than the ones on some previous programs ! Did you notice they often are super hard ?
1665132144216.png

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Hi friends :kizz:

As you probably noticed, I'm not very active here. :peek:
Life got in the way and I had to stop Power up.
Nothing severe, but an accumulation of work (pro and perso) and too much pression on tendons. :surrender:

I'm currently installing new plumbing and redevelop kitchen and bathroom and it is my priority.

I plan to take part in Haunted Hive though ! :bigyes:

Have a nice day ! :ss:

lpf

Rogue Posts: 285
"“I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” (Eleventh Doctor)"
Happy new year!
New Year Vintage GIF

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Happy New Year :fireworks:

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"

lpf

"“I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.” (Eleventh Doctor)"

Sevalys

Fighter from France
:hi:There is still time if you want to jump in the train !
I have done 3 days but I have to wait for my partner on FB because he hurt himself :(( not doing a workout) so you may have time to do the first days before we continue.
First day I did L1 and was too tired for the push-up challenge. :flat:
Second day was hard with plank walk-outs... :crawl:so L1, but high knees challenge done.
Third day was soooo fun ! :hop:

day03.jpg

I think I definitely prefer combat moves :LOL:
I reviewed Punching Guide and enjoyed the first 3 sets, done the Squat Hold challenge before being too tired, and added 2 sets for a L2 because I wanted more fun ! :kungfu:
I know will search some katana or bow workouts to wait for FB friend (and maybe you ?) and I will have time to review the Kicks Guide for the next day of the program.

@Gafi ?
@lpf ?
Any bee ?

lpf

I have done 3 days but I have to wait for my partner on FB because he hurt himself :(( not doing a workout) so you may have time to do the first days before we continue.
Second day was hard with plank walk-outs... :crawl:so L1, but high knees challenge done.

day03.jpg

I reviewed Punching Guide and enjoyed the first 3 sets, done the Squat Hold challenge before being too tired, and added 2 sets for a L2 because I wanted more fun ! :kungfu:
I know will search some katana or bow workouts to wait for FB friend (and maybe you ?) and I will have time to review the Kicks Guide for the next day of the program.

@Gafi ?
@lpf ?
Any bee ?

I am already doing like 2 programs... a little challenge and my regular workouts.... (yeah, I know.... I am some kind of strange)

Tileenah

Warrior from France

day03.jpg

@Gafi ?
@lpf ?
Any bee ?
Hi!
I did day 3 of the program shadebound today, I don't know where you're at now?
I'm new so I'll be taking it easy (level I for me) but my challenge is to show up every day for the 30 days 🙂 if you like we can cheer each other?

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Hi!
I did day 3 of the program shadebound today, I don't know where you're at now?
I'm new so I'll be taking it easy (level I for me) but my challenge is to show up every day for the 30 days 🙂 if you like we can cheer each other?
:hi: @Tileenah :)
You are most welcome here ! :ss:
We are at D5 (in fact my FB friend did not pause the program), but it is not a problem, you'll have a sneak peek of your next days ;)
Don't hesitate to post your report here every day !
Did you enjoy the punches as I did?
D4 was kicks :kungfu:, which I enjoy a lot too. I did L1 + challenge.
D5 is all relaxation, that was nice after a stressful day.

Tileenah

Warrior from France
I had to ask my husband how to do the punches because I have no knowledge whatsoever in fighting moves 😅
But it was easier for me than the first two days (those pushups and planks are hard on me, even on L1...) I think I could have gone L2 for the number of reps today though 😊

Tileenah

Warrior from France
@Tileenah you can review Punching Guide here, and Kicks guide here. You can also find the Video Exercise Library here. Hope it helps ! :ss:
I also had trouble with the plank walk-outs and push-ups (my elbows prevent me from doing proper push-ups) !
Yes I looked at them 😊 but I still wasn't sure I did them properly 😅
Sorry about your elbows it's never easy working out with a pain somewhere (sorry if my words are wrong I'm french so maybe my sentences are weird sometimes)

Sevalys

Fighter from France
Don't worry for your English, it is good and as long as we understand each other...
My elbows don't ache, but they do not bend as they should, so I can not lower enough, there is a point where they block and either I have to go back up or fall on the floor... :crawl:not really practical :chuckle:

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Don't worry for your English, it is good and as long as we understand each other...
My elbows don't ache, but they do not bend as they should, so I can not lower enough, there is a point where they block and either I have to go back up or fall on the floor... :crawl:not really practical :chuckle:
Oh, yes I can imagine 😬

I have completed day 4 of the shadebound rpg and am officially lying on the floor for the rest of the day! Kidding of course... Or am I?
I did it at level2 think

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Oops sent without finishing... I was saying I thought it would be okay since it's legwork and I walk and bike everyday... Shows how much I know about fighting...🙈 Seems like kicking has nothing to do with walking 😂 and I really have to build core strength.
Still proud of myself though 😊

Tileenah

Warrior from France
I will do D7 only today because Wednesday my FB Friend forgot to train and yesterday it was I who was tired.
How was your D6 @Tileenah ?
It was okay for me thanks. Did it at L2 without much trouble (carrying my toddler on my back a lot must have helped somehow). It confirms my suspicions that my legs are kinda strong enough, but not my core or arms... I peeked at D6 and I think tomorrow is going to be quite the challenge for me with those pushups 😅