Spinning Kicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@TopNotch thank you for coming up with this issue here. There is a fix, of course, :LOL: But first let's say that we all feel that at first.

So, now here's two things you can do that will fix it.

First, swivel your head so that you're actually looking back at the target. Although we move our body (in most spinning kicks) just 180 degrees, our head has to move a full 360. So you need to swivel it so that you re-establish eye-contact with the intended target asap. That stops the disorientating process as the brain stitches together the transition in a very smooth manner.

Second, you need to switch legs so you alternate. I've been doing spinning kicks since my teens. If I do more than five one way the fluid in my ear that allows my brain to determine the horizontal becomes imbalanced and I too get dizzy, If I alternate however, the change in legs and spin direction cancels the fluid oscillations out and I can do spinning kicks all day.

I hope this helps.

Keith john

Can’t wait for this.
I have been doing martial arts for as long as I can remember and due to my working hours I cannot always make my training in a club. So I always like to keep going even if I can’t make the club and this way is the best way for me.
As everyone knows from the old site that I have done the Fireheart basic martial arts training and my favourite by the way Fighters Codex which by the way, if no one has done this, is a brilliant workout and great if your into martial arts.
Bring on the Total Warrior program.

Keith John.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.