Square one - Day 10

John Doe

Hero Posts: 11
Another Charlie horse that woken me out of my sleep this morning. I think I may have to add after workout stretching, it's kind of bumming me out because I want to do the bare minimum and sort of not have to exercise for long so I can get it done. Maybe my perspective needs to shift on that matter because I'm going to end up hating this process of working out and cramping up or being very sore afterwards. It's very frustrating because on paper it looks very manageable but my body is still not able to bear activity. I never really sat down and consistently exercised my whole life, even if there were streaks here and there, but because I was younger I could still pull these movements off even if I was still very obese. I guess years of physical neglect really wore me down, I noticed lower energy and my ability to move go down a lot in recent years.

Day 10 consisted of legs again, did a hamstring stretch I found on the site and maybe I'll do a stretch before bed to assist with resisting these Charlie horses.

John Doe

Square one - Day 11

I've been away from this program for a few weeks. I fell into a mental slump and it took me a while to face this again, it wasn't until I read some of 50 cent's book that I had a better relationship to the fear I've been dealing with in regards to exercising and aiming for my goal of integrating fitness into my life. I'm afraid of the cramps and the process, and it took me a while to recognize that and accept that I can still try even when I'm feeling fear. Today I face my anxiety and get back on the horse. I don't enjoy the way I look, nor the way I feel, nor the inability to move my body like I want to. For years on end I've been morbidly obese and the only way for me to help myself is to put in the effort consistently.

Today's session was a simple upper body routine, shoulders felt the burn but other than that, I'm okay.

John Doe

Square one - Day 12

Have been in sleep debt and busy with work ( Long shifts in construction ), lost track of multiple habits during the last week or so. With it finally going back to normalcy I decided to take this weekend to start my fitness routine again.

Today's session was a random gym music playlist and some stretching. Felt good as I want to start adding stretches to my routine to prevent cramps as that is my biggest issue after leg days. My range of motion with the leg circles was noticeable as I have a difficult time climbing on things like the back of trucks at work, will try to find a warm up or cooldown that will include some help with that.