Standing only exercises

citizenfaguo

from France
Hi,

I have a medical condition that prevents me from having my face facing the floor or the ceiling more than a few seconds, without feeling dizzy.
Therefore, I'm looking for a program (or programs) incorporating standing only exercises.
Are such programs already available on Darebee, or is there a way to build a balanced strength program with standing only exercises?

Thanks for your help.

C.

Sólveig

Pirate from Cabudare - Venezuela
Pronouns: She/Her
"ᚨ Ars longa, vita brevis"
At the top of my head Baseline is the only program with stand only exercises, but I might be mistaken. IRONHEART is another contender, but there are a few exercises that are on the floor (it also requires dumbbells).

Standing only workouts, however, there's plenty of them. Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings & Calves is one example of them, as well as Epic Glutes, Epic Arms, and Epic Calves. There is an entire collection of standing abs workouts in the site. You might have better luck applying these filters in the search function. These same filters might work for programs, but you will have to check them out individually to see if they accomodate to your health issues, needs, and your current equipment, if you have any.

Back