justanotherbee
Posts: 8
The best i can do in 10 months
First, I hope its ok to post this(maybe some other subforum is better?)
Now to get to the point.
Some time ago i made a bet with my nephew who will look better in a year.
Im in my forties and he is 13 years younger so its huge challenge for me.
I hope with some advices from this great community, I will do my best(which is actually the point, even if i lose i will be content with myself).
To describe myself, my abs and legs are pretty decent, although i have some fat on my belly which is hard to get rid off. I think thats mostly diet thing. On the other hand, my upper body and my arms arent great.
Ive looked into some programs here, and the longest are 30 days. Any advice would be apreciated, both working out and diet ones.
Now to get to the point.
Some time ago i made a bet with my nephew who will look better in a year.
Im in my forties and he is 13 years younger so its huge challenge for me.
I hope with some advices from this great community, I will do my best(which is actually the point, even if i lose i will be content with myself).
To describe myself, my abs and legs are pretty decent, although i have some fat on my belly which is hard to get rid off. I think thats mostly diet thing. On the other hand, my upper body and my arms arent great.
Ive looked into some programs here, and the longest are 30 days. Any advice would be apreciated, both working out and diet ones.