The Phoenix lives On

Soloakel

Spartan Pronouns: He/Him
"Were it so easy"
Yo hey hi Hive Crew long time no see since the manual reboot of the Hive i took a step back from Darebee and focused a bit on my mental health, among other things but now im back with a new and reinvigorated burn to jump back into the fitness train. So as always stay Frosty and of course NEVER SURRENDER (Posting day one in a bit)

Soloakel

"Were it so easy"
Since I will be following the Spartan Training Program today I did

Day 1:

:v: Fullbody Strength Workout
So that's all for now since this is my first day back, as we further develop the days will get harder and harder. Wish me luck and Stay Frosty, NEVER SURRENDER

Soloakel

"Were it so easy"
:v: Fullbody Strength workout

All is good over here so yeah.

Actually I have been wondering about getting back into running (Which I also took a break from) so ill be pondering that as the night comes over. Stay Frosty and NEVER SURRENDER

Soloakel

"Were it so easy"
Man long time no see, it’s been months but I’m back after some family stuff and my mental health continually wanting to deteriorate faster than I can rebuild it. But one of the big reasons I don’t like fitness is that I don’t like someone else to choose what to do, I like going off the beaten path. So today the comeback begins, this time it’s different The Ultimate Goal: Run a Marathon. But that’s long term right now the plan is split into 3 parts Part One begins today: Train until I can run two miles comfortably Section 2 is in the auttum: Keep up the momentum and train for a 5k. Section 3 is: train and complete the Marathon. But for now let’s stick to section one

:v: 1 mile run (to many breaks we need a 1 mile run without breaks or slowing down to continue.)

:v: 1.2 Mile bike trail (helps the legs)

Tomorrow is another day see you all on the flip side

Soloakel

"Were it so easy"
Day 2:

:v: one mile run (only a few breaks but many slowdowns at least there’s improvement)

:v: 2.03 Mile bike run, yesterday there was a incline that almost made my legs die, today the legs were only mildly dead. IMPROVEMENT!

Tomorrow is another day see you all on the flip side

Soloakel

"Were it so easy"
Fun day today

:v: One mile run without stopping (slowdowns still exist)

:v: 1.78 Bike run. I also got this good pic of while I was on the trail

Alright that’s all for today tomorrow is another day, see you on the flip side

Soloakel

"Were it so easy"
Big break due to life but is back today

:v: 5k run (I was bored and I broke it down into chunks with about 15 minutes in between.)

Today I was in the city so there was a lot of walking involved

Ight later peeps Tomorrow is another day