The Tea Haus

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Niiiiiice! I like green tea but as it has vitamin K, it is a rare treat (and away from the days where I measure my coagulation, LOL).
I like a classical Earl Grey or English Breakfast in the morning, the stronger smoked teas for other times. For "herbal" tea, mint-based, and buckwheat-based, are my favorite. I am not fond of roiiibos.

Nevetharine

Viking from The Depths
Pronouns: She/her
@Heniek what does Darjeeling taste like? I've been eyeing it but I'm afraid to buy it as it's a little pricey and I don't want to buy something I'll not drink.

I have a hard time drinking tea instead of coffee as it is.

Storm

Rogue Pronouns: She/Her
I love Bigelow brand Vanilla Chaaaaiiii :teatime: I usually add some creamer to it, so tasty. I like trying all sorts though. Mint Tea is a pretty close second.

Andi64

from Margareten
I'm into oolongs. Dongfang meiren aka. Oriental Beauty, from Taiwan, is my absolute favourite.
@Heniek I use about the same-sized gaiwan, the guy in your video has. The pot is ideal for making oolongs for two to three persons. With a little practice you don't burn your fingers and strain all the leaves. The Puerhs are a little strong for my taste, but you can make a lot of infusions with them.

Last edited:

Jaga

"I don’t have a soul. I am a soul. I have a body."
Green tea, Puerh, Yerba mate and all kind of herb tea is what I'm going for :teatime:
I'm not crazy for black tea. If I do drink one, I usually add sugar and lemon.