What happened to the push up chart

Bigbossamado

Can somebody drop a link to the old push-up chart that had the pictures of what area of your chest you’re working on. I can’t find it, for example here’s the sit-up chart with the areas that your working on I just need the push up one thanks everybody.

Attachments

• IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 10

LongSlowBurn

Pirate from Washington State, USA
"My most important classes in college were Kung Fu, Judo, and Beginning Gym Tumbling: those are the classes that taught me how to fly through the air and land on my head without dying."
Are you talking about the second image on the Pushups Guide? Or the Pushup Master Challenge? There was also a Push Up Types on Twitter.

Edit: No, none of those had the areas of the chest each one worked. Still looking...

Edit 2: Okay, I've got the Bodyweight Exercise Chart, the Abdominal Exercise Chart, and the Stretching Chart. Bodyweight does have a number of push-ups on it, but they all work the chest except for Close Grip Push-Ups (which hit the triceps most).

Can somebody drop a link to the old push-up chart that had the pictures of what area of your chest you’re working on. I can’t find it, for example here’s the sit-up chart with the areas that your working on I just need the push up one thanks everybody.

Last edited: