Whirly's Wanderings

Whirly

Ranger from Colorado
Pronouns: she/her
03 Jan 2023 - Tuesday

Afternoon:

:v: 25 minute walk outside

Evening:
:v: Baseline - Day 1 (Level III, 60 sec rest between sets)

This will be my second time doing the Baseline program. January is very busy for me work-wise, so I wanted a program for this month that wouldn't take too much time or mental energy, but that would still keep me moving.

Consecutive Days of Exercise: 996

day01.jpg

Last edited:

DorothyMH

from Eastern Washington State, USA
Congrats on 1000 days!! That’s fantastic!!

I’m sorry I have not kept up with your progress after the DareBee move last fall. I needed to scale back my involvement in the Community a bit to allow for more IRL stuff. Kids, parents, Holidays….and of course, Boo. Mostly Boo….I appreciate your note to me in my thread about him. That was nice of you. I will still check in on you occasionally. Keep up the good work😎

Whirly

Ranger from Colorado
Pronouns: she/her
Congrats on 1000 days!! That’s fantastic!!

I’m sorry I have not kept up with your progress after the DareBee move last fall. I needed to scale back my involvement in the Community a bit to allow for more IRL stuff. Kids, parents, Holidays….and of course, Boo. Mostly Boo….I appreciate your note to me in my thread about him. That was nice of you. I will still check in on you occasionally. Keep up the good work😎

Thanks, @DorothyMH! I totally understand needing to scale back on the Hive in favor of IRL stuff. As amazing as this community is, it can be hard to keep up with everyone sometimes, and of course real life is what's most important! :love: