Push Pull Legs Day 5

wamari

Hero Posts: 3
What is the difference between the two tricep workouts? They both say 5-7 reps per arm.

Attachments

• Xnip2024-03-03_17-40-06.jpg
    Xnip2024-03-03_17-40-06.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 15
Solution
Guys, thank you so much for the tagging and I am really sorry I've taken so long to respond, it's been that kind of week already. Both illustrations demonstrate the same movement that isolates the triceps using a dumbbell, but, there is a change in grip which means that there are two changes in the joint angle taking place, first at the wrist and then at the shoulder. This change in joint angle also changes the load that the joints experience which means it changes the load experienced by the tendons, ligaments and satellite muscles. This very specific strengthening of the joints that occurs as a result is then expressed in increased strength by the shoulder joint as a whole. I hope this helps to explain it a little better but please...

Calebear

Guardian from France
Pronouns: He/Him
"Dumbells lover"
Hello,

I think the first exercise (overhead triceps extension) usesd the both arms and the second is a per side exercise.

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
No they're both one hand (it says per arm for both on the pdf).

But on the link you give it says "you change the grip" and so you do as I explained.
One is more you stay behind your head when going up. The other one you go on the side a little.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
Guys, thank you so much for the tagging and I am really sorry I've taken so long to respond, it's been that kind of week already. Both illustrations demonstrate the same movement that isolates the triceps using a dumbbell, but, there is a change in grip which means that there are two changes in the joint angle taking place, first at the wrist and then at the shoulder. This change in joint angle also changes the load that the joints experience which means it changes the load experienced by the tendons, ligaments and satellite muscles. This very specific strengthening of the joints that occurs as a result is then expressed in increased strength by the shoulder joint as a whole. I hope this helps to explain it a little better but please feel free to ask for any further clarification.

Solution