Difficulty defining a workout

henryff

Hello everybody. How are you?
I would like to know if you can help me with a difficulty. I am 32 years old and have very little physical strength. Since last year, I have been trying some of the training available here at Darebee, but I have not been successful. I can't do push-ups or increase the number of sit-ups.

Is there a specific program you suggest? My goal is to acquire strength, not hypertrophy. I prefer exercises that don't use equipment.

Thank you very much in advance.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Hello everybody. How are you?
I would like to know if you can help me with a difficulty. I am 32 years old and have very little physical strength. Since last year, I have been trying some of the training available here at Darebee, but I have not been successful. I can't do push-ups or increase the number of sit-ups.

Is there a specific program you suggest? My goal is to acquire strength, not hypertrophy. I prefer exercises that don't use equipment.

Thank you very much in advance.
Luckily, almost all of Darebee's programs will meet your requirements :)
It is very difficult to recommend specific programs for you to do because they depend on your tastes and your abilities.
From what you wrote I would say that lv 1 programs should be fine:
Keep in mind that Darebee's basic program for learning the basics of training are: Foundation Light and Foundation, so if you don't know where to start, those programs allow you to build a good base on which to then build.
It's just my opinion :)

henryff

Luckily, almost all of Darebee's programs will meet your requirements :)
It is very difficult to recommend specific programs for you to do because they depend on your tastes and your abilities.
From what you wrote I would say that lv 1 programs should be fine:
Keep in mind that Darebee's basic program for learning the basics of training are: Foundation Light and Foundation, so if you don't know where to start, those programs allow you to build a good base on which to then build.
It's just my opinion :)
Thank you, man.