Trimalleolar ankle fracture experience

Nelliel

Guardian from Canada
"Strength is not just about power. It is the will to keep pushing forward even when everything seems hopeless."
Hi yall, I'm wondering if anyone's had trimalleolar ankle fracture or similar and what the found useful. I broke my ankle at the start of May getting hit by a car at a cross walk and things have been really hard physically and emotionally and I've been a lot more socially isolated than anticipated. I'm feel quite a bit over whelmed when it comes to assessing workouts and such I'm mostly sticking to physio but I know the rest of my body is wasting in the process and I just feel like I can't afford to lose anything else and I really wanna fight thru things but I'm exhausted so I apologize for being lazy bot finding things on my own. I really appreciate any thoughts insights or stories thank you :thanks:

Nelliel

Guardian from Canada
"Strength is not just about power. It is the will to keep pushing forward even when everything seems hopeless."
Thanks so much @Damer I was doing some of these I'll work on these and work on being a more patient and forgiving to myself.