Need help on picking a program

kerbykerbykerby

from Philippines
Pronouns: He/Him
This is really embarrassing to say but it’s been almost a year and I never had a proper workout. :( I’ve decided that I should really focus on my health if I want to support the people that means a lot to me, so here we are.

I’m not entirely sure what to do first, I’m really new to all of this. For starters, I can do heavy exercises, also I have some equipments here but the only significant ones here is my single dumbbell and a barbell. Most of the programs I see requires two barbells, unfortunately and weirdly enough, I only have one and a barbell. Will you guys recommend me a program I could go with? My main focus is strength and health. Thank you!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
There are 20 strength training programs that require no equipment, I would start by checking those out if there are any that inspire you :)
In my opinion it is better to start with a 30-day program because it is the simplest way: you already have a well-structured and progressive workout and you just have to follow it.

kerbykerbykerby

from Philippines
Pronouns: He/Him
There are 20 strength training programs that require no equipment, I would start by checking those out if there are any that inspire you :)
In my opinion it is better to start with a 30-day program because it is the simplest way: you already have a well-structured and progressive workout and you just have to follow it.
Thanks! I will look into them. However, I'd really want to make use of my single dumbbell and barbell, tho.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
However, I'd really want to make use of my single dumbbell and barbell, tho.
You can easily modify programs or workouts that involve dumbbells or barbells, first do one side and then the other ;)

Back