Bookmarks Issue

Jayesh P

A month ago I registered into Darebee but in the community and at that time I saw a few workouts that I wanted to do later so I saved them in MY BOOKMARKS today when I logged in again then I am not able to see my bookmarks and asking for login but I had already done that and I know every details username password but it tells that something is wrong in username or password

Solution
A month ago I registered into Darebee but in the community and at that time I saw a few workouts that I wanted to do later so I saved them in MY BOOKMARKS today when I logged in again then I am not able to see my bookmarks and asking for login but I had already done that and I know every details username password but it tells that something is wrong in username or password
Hello @Jayesh !

The login you need to use the bookmarks feature is different from your Hive login.

Prior to August 25 you could save bookmarks without being logged in, but they were only saved to your local device, using cookies.
On August 25 the cookie-based bookmarks were retired. Now you need a login for the main site to use bookmarks. It sounds...

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Hello @Jayesh !

The login you need to use the bookmarks feature is different from your Hive login.

Prior to August 25 you could save bookmarks without being logged in, but they were only saved to your local device, using cookies.
On August 25 the cookie-based bookmarks were retired. Now you need a login for the main site to use bookmarks. It sounds like you don't have one yet. So follow the prompts to set up a new account.

Unfortunately, any bookmarks you had saved via cookies will be lost. But going forward you will be able to save bookmarks on any device and always find them again from your account, regardless of which device you use to login.

Solution

Jayesh P

Hello @Jayesh !

On August 25 the cookie-based bookmarks were retired. Now you need a login for the main site to use bookmarks. It sounds like you don't have one yet. So follow the prompts to set up a new account.

Unfortunately, any bookmarks you had saved via cookies will be lost. But going forward you will be able to save bookmarks on any device and always find them again from your account, regardless of which device you use to login.
thanks

Back