30 Day Workout Plans vs Programs Why A Difference?

rasta

So for the past 30 days or so I been doing certain "programs" weekly and now as of Saturday Im doing The Gauntlet 30 day program. Im only on my 3rd day BUT why does it feel the 30 day plan is LESS of a workout then anyone of the programs and whats the benefit of the workout plans (with less reps) vs the programs which if doing level III is more of a workout.

Please help me see the difference. Thank You

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
The main difference between a Training Plan and a 30 day Program is that the program is a well structured and gradual training, it is much simpler to follow and you can't go wrong, even if you don't follow it every day you will only take more days than the 30 expected and that's it.
A Training Plan is more complicated because you have to choose the individual workouts and your choice will influence the results.
As regards strength programs that involve the use of weights, their effectiveness is based on choosing the right weights for you for each individual exercise.
I hope I understood the question :)

rasta

It does make sense. Seems the 30 day programs may be to light for me and I should stay course with the many diffrerent plans they have. TY