66 / 77 yo program recomendations??

rodrigo.sayan

Warrior Monk Posts: 2
"The panda is back..."
Hello there!!

Thanks for come here, need help 'cause I want my parents to start to get in shape (increase their activity more than making them bodybuilders), so I was thinking on giving them the Fundation's light program. Back in my days that was the lighter program, now i'm not sure if there is any lower than that. They have no injuries, just a little sedentary life.

Thanks for your replies.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
It seems like a great starting point to me, Foundation and Foundation Light are the two basic programs to start training with Darebee programs :)

Seri

Jedi from Canada
I agree that Foundation and Foundation Light are both great as a starting point.

Any body weight or resistance (weighted) workouts are a benefit for everyone.

Something to take into consideration is that weight training won’t automatically change your body composition into someone who competes at a bodybuilding competition level. Some people can be genetically gifted can attain that level naturally, but more often than not people will supplement somehow to get to that level.