Bodyweight Military Training Program Help

SandroMoreira

I need help
I need training program based on military bodyweight workout...
Days on week Training Bodyweight and Rest...
Days on week training Cardio/Running
I need help on this...
😔

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
These are the two specific programs you find on Darebee :)

SandroMoreira

Military fit and fit plus is 30 days...
...i need a Training Program like a FIGHTER, NINJA, KNIGHT, GUARDIAN, GLADIATOR but MILITARY... 😔

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
The 30-day programs are the simplest choice to have a well-structured and progressive training program that takes you to the desired training level, even if you don't train every day they are the best choice to avoid having to invent a workout from scratch, which requires skill and experience.
The Training Plans you are referring to are generic, then you have to choose the individual workouts with which to compose them.
The military collection is the closest thing to what you are looking for, otherwise you have to choose the individual workouts from the database.

SandroMoreira

Could you help me draw up a Training Program in the same style as others but Military...
...or whoever created darebee can do a military training program I can pay for that.
😔