Help with program - 30 days of gravity

Zweronimo

Hey everyone,
So I am doing this program a lot lately but I am a beginner and not sure if inteprete the plan correctly.
In the program „30 days of gravity“ on day 13 (for example) you have to do a couple of actions in three different levels and three sets. How do I have to understand those levels? Do I do every level after another on set one, make my two minute rest and then do the second set? Or is one set supposed to be one level? So set 1 equals Level 1 and so forth?
Another question I have is about „repeat once“ on day 12 for example. Also with three levels. Repeat once means „do it two times in total“ right? So for example one for the left leg and one for the right…
Thanks for your help !
IMG_0521.png

Attachments

• IMG_0522.png
    IMG_0522.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
Solution
Levels I, II, III are the difficulty levels, choose the one that works for you and stick to the repetitions and seconds provided.
For example if you choose lv III it is 22 reps and 40 sec of hollow hold.
Regardless of the difficulty level chosen it is always 3 sets.
On day 12, also choose the difficulty level, for example lv I: hold each position for 20 seconds and then repeat on the other side, always for 20 seconds, for each position.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Levels I, II, III are the difficulty levels, choose the one that works for you and stick to the repetitions and seconds provided.
For example if you choose lv III it is 22 reps and 40 sec of hollow hold.
Regardless of the difficulty level chosen it is always 3 sets.
On day 12, also choose the difficulty level, for example lv I: hold each position for 20 seconds and then repeat on the other side, always for 20 seconds, for each position.

Solution